Chapter 36

Kidnapped

LOL do any of you read my little author notes? No? Yes?

haha just wondering XD I'm writing a memoir about an event in my life... BORING XD

I just saw I lost a subscriber... sadness ;-; i wonder what I did wrong..... ...

Oh well XD Can't do anything about it now XD

                                                                                                                                                                                        

I was sitting at our usual table in the far left corner, eating a chocolate muffin and sipping a hot chocolate when Zico finally walked in. He ordered a cappuccino from the counter and sat down in front of me, staring over his cup at me while he sipped.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Did you do something to Onew?" I asked, pointing at him. "He has NEVER acted like this before and I know he would NEVER act like that unless it had something to do with you... I want to know what happened. Onew went back to see you after I left, right?"

"Yeah." He shrugged. "He came back, threatened me, said he knew the baby was mine, and then left. That was it."

I searched his face carefully. He had always been such a good liar. The only way to tell if he was lying was if you held eyes with him long enough. He would start to twitch and then he would confess he was lying. Usually.

But he didn't start twitching. He was calm. I took a sip of my hot chocolate and frowned.

"I don't know if I believe you. Are you sure that's what happened?"

"Duh. I was there. Why wouldn't you believe me?"

"Because Onew would never do something like that."

"Are you so sure?" He leaned forward across the table, his eyes narrowing. "He's different when he's away from you. Much different."

I shook my head. "No."

"Yeah. He's a jerk. This is why I took you away in the first place. To keep you away from that psycho." His eye twitched slightly.

"I don't believe you. At all."

"You think I'm lying? Why would I lie about something like that?"

"BECAUSE YOU'VE LIED TO ME BEFORE! And because you hate Onew! Of course you would say that crap about him. You hate him!"

"Yeah, I hate him, but that doesn't mean I would lie to you!" He hissed. His eye twitched again.

"YES IT DOES! YOU'RE LYING TO ME RIGHT NOW!" I could feel tears in my eyes. "Your eyes twitch when you lie. So stop and just tell me the truth." I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand. Tears had started spilling over. He sighed and placed his hand on my cheek, wiping my tears away with his thumb. I didn't push him away, I just looked right back at him.

"Fine. You got me." He chuckled. "I should have known I couldn't trick you." He took his hand off my cheek and picked up his cappuccino, taking a sip.

"You were just trying to cause trouble between Onew and me, huh?"

"Yup. Didn't work though. You see right through me." He laughed, scratching the back of his head. "Onew came in and asked me if I had ever done anything to you. I didn't say no, or yes. So he got worried. I told him the baby COULD be mine, and I thought he was gonna pass out for a second. I was trying to get him to doubt me so he would get a DNA test done. Apparently it worked." He sighed.

"Yeah, you're a jerk." I rolled my eyes at him. "I know you hate Onew, but come on. That's just sick."

"Well, I'm a sick person." He shrugged. "So, what did the DNA test say?"

"What do you think it said you retard?" I smacked his arm.

"Well..." He grinned, I smacked him again.

"Joongki is mine. And Onew is his daddy. And you will have to deal with that." I said. Zico stuck his tongue out at me. I sighed and bit my lip. "I hope you know I don't hate you for taking me away. I love you... Just not as much as I love Onew. I'll never give him up, no matter how stupid he can be."

Zico sighed. "I know. Guess I can't win, huh?"

"Not this time."

"In the next life?" He grinned. "If there is one?"

"Dream on." I laughed. "You don't even believe in that anyway."

"Well, it's the thought that counts."

"That doesn't apply to this."

"In my mind it does."

I rolled my eyes. I felt much better now, knowing it wasn't exactly Onew's fault.

                                                                                                                                                                                                

DUN HATE ME XD COMMENT

last chapter soon~ D: