Life - Heechul

Super Junior Loves YOU!

You hated life right now. Your best friend stabbed you in the back. You just got fired from your part time job. You couldn't pay your monthly rent and your parents didn't have room for you at home. Your boyfriend cheated on you. With your best friend. To you, everything . You hated everything and everyone.

You were stomping around town, grumbling to yourself about how much the world when you came across a homeless boy. He looked about 7 and was crying.

Feeling bad, you sat down next to him.

"What's wrong?"

"I haven't eaten in days… And I don't have enough money to buy food for myself. I've been giving my food to my brother and sister."

You felt even worse so you dug out your lunch box and gave him your lunch.

"A-All of this?"

You nodded and smiled.

"T-Thank you…"

"You're welcome." You said then got up and walked away.

Having just given your lunch away, you decided to take a walk in the park. You went to the park and walked around.

Music was blasting in your ears as you walked. You sang along quietly and thought to yourself. You needed money, you needed a job, you needed a place to stay.

Finally, you became tired of walking and sat down on a swing. You mindlessly pushed yourself back and forth while trying to come up with a plan.

You nearly screamed from fear when you were pushed and were swinging up.

"Hey!" the person said.

You looked at the person who pushed you and saw your friend.

"Oh, hey, Heechul oppa." You greeted, putting your feet down to stop yourself.

"What's wrong?" Heechul asked.

"Life ." You answered.

"What happened?"

"I got fired from my job, got kicked out of my apartment, my best friend stabbed me in the back, and my boyfriend cheated on me. WITH MY BEST FRIEND!" You listed.

"That really ! Where are you going to stay?"

"I have no idea. My parents don't have room for me at home…" You sighed.

"You can stay with me." Heechul said.

"Really?" You asked. Heechul nodded.

"Thank you so much!" You said and hugged your friend.

"With one condition." Heechul said. You let go and looked at him.

"What is it?" You asked, curious.

"You have to be my girlfriend." Heechul smirked.

"Why?" You asked, confused.

"Because I like you." Heechul confessed.

You blushed. You had always kind of liked Heechul. But you had a boyfriend so you couldn't make a move. But now you were single and free to date him. You smiled and nodded, "Okay, I agree. I'll be your girlfriend."

"Great." Heechul said then kissed you.

 

Chapter 3 with Heechul! For gabbie14 who wanted a Heechul chapter! Hope you liked it!! :) Sorry it was so short...
Please subscribe and comment! Thanks for reading! ♥

If there's something you want me to write, tell me and I'll write it! (I don't do rated things tho. Sorry)