Popsicles - Donghae

Super Junior Loves YOU!

You had just gotten back from the dentist, they had done some fixing of the mouth. Your mouth was numb, you were in pain, and you were grumpy. You picked up your pink phone and decided to text your boyfriend, Donghae.

"Oppa... My mouth hurts :("

You waited a bit before getting a reply.

"What happened?"

You told him about the dentist.

There was no reply from him so you thought he was just typing something really long.

After an hour, you just thought he was busy because of his work. You decided to take a nap to forget about the pain in your mouth. You yawned before laying down on the couch and drifting to sleep.

You woke being shaken. You screamed thinking it was a burgler or a murderer. You saw the face of the person and smiled.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" You asked.

"I made you dinner." Donghae said, helping you up and walking you to the dining room. There, a nice, easy-to-eat dinner was waiting for you.

"Aw, thank you!" You said and sat down. You picked up your chopsticks and began eating.

"Do you like it?" Donghae asked.

"Yes! It's delicious!" You replied. Your mouth still hurt, but the food was soft and didn't hurt your mouth as much.

"Does your mouth still hurt?"

You nodded. Donghae sat down next to you and watched you eat as he patted your back softly.

"My poor baby..." Donghae said and kissed your cheek.

You finished eating.

"Done?"

You nodded and Donghae helped you up. He took you to the couch and the TV. "What do you want to watch?"

You shrugged. You didn't care. Having Donghae with you made you happier. He switched it to your favorite channel. Your favorite show was playing.

"I'll be right back, baby." Donghae said then got up and went to the kitchen. He came back a few minutes later with a plastic bag.

"What is this?" You took the bag from him as he sat down next to you again. You looked inside and saw a bunch of different flavor popsicles.

"Popsicles?" You picked out your favorite flavor (strawberry) and unwrapped it.

"Yup! I thought maybe it'd help your mouth!" Donghae said. He took the popsicle from your hand, tasted it then gave it back.

You stuck the popsicle in your mouth and rested your head on his shoulder. He put his arm around you and you two watched TV together.

 


TA-DA! First chapter! What'd you think??
Hope you liked it! Sorry it was short. Most of the chapters in this fic will probably be short haha

If you want me to write a certain thing, tell me! :)