Will You Dance With Me? - Eunhyuk

Super Junior Loves YOU!

The Spring Dance was coming up and you were dateless. Your boyfriend had recently broken up with you. You sighed as you watched the guys ask out girls. You heard girls talking about dresses and shoes and make up. You reached your locker. There, your best friend, Hyukjae was waiting. People typically called him by his nickname, Eunhyuk.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, noticing the sad on your face.

"Nothing." You lied and opened your locker to drop some stuff off.

"Do you have a date for the dance?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Nah. Do you?" You asked as your closed your locker.

"Nope." Eunhyuk grinned his gummy smile and walked with you.

"What? Really?" You were surprised. Eunhyuk was pretty popular. Not the most popular but still pretty popular.

"Yup." Eunhyuk high fived a guy as he passed, "Are you still going to the dance?"

"Yeah, of course. I have a dress." You replied. "Are you going?"

"Yeah! It'll be fun!"

The two of you arrived at class and took your seats. Eunhyuk was immediately crowded by people so you just took out your notebook and waited for class to start.

 

The day of the dance finally arrived. You took a quick shower then put on your dress. A strapless ruffly blue and black sparkly dress that went down to your knees. You fixed your hair, straightening it then adding a blue hair extension. Your parents wouldn't let you dye your hair so that's all you could do. You then fixed your makeup. You were going for a natural look. Once you finished getting ready, you put your things into a small purse and went downstairs. You put on some heels and left.

 

When you arrived at school, you checked yourself in the mirror before getting out. You were immediately greeted by one of your friends, Donghae.

"Hey!"

"Hi Donghae. You look nice." You said with a smile.

"Thanks! You too!"

"Where's Hyuk?" You asked.

"Inside. A group of girls dragged in." Donghae said with a laugh. "Come on, let's go in too."

You nodded and followed Donghae inside to where the dance was being held. You spotted Eunhyuk a few minutes later. It was pretty easy to find him. He was the one on the dance floor with so much skill and swag. You smiled as you walked to the snack table. You got a soda and hung out by the wall. Watching as people danced and talked.

"Do you wanna dance?" Donghae asked. You shook your head.

"No thanks. I'm not much of a dancer." You smiled.

"Alright. Have fun!" Donghae said then danced off.

You were drinking your soda and watching Eunhyuk dance. You saw Donghae join him and smiled as they showed off their dance skill. The stopped ended a few minutes later. You threw away your empty can and went to go talk to some people.

You were talking with your friend Tiffany when a slow song began playing. You felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned and saw Eunhyuk standing in front of you.

"Wanna dance?" He asked, smiling his gummy smile.

"Um...I don't dance... Sorry..."

"Come on. You're at a dance! Dance with me." He insisted.

"I'm gonna go. Talk to you later." Tiffany said, leaving you with Eunhyuk.

"I...I'm not much of a dancer..."

"Please?" Eunhyuk held out his hand and looked you in the eyes softly.

"O-Okay..." You placed your hand on his his. He closed his fingers around your hand and led you to the dance floor.

"I..."

"Just follow me." Eunhyuk said and smiled gently.

You nodded and felt Eunhyuk pull you closer. At first, you were sort of awkward and were stepping on his feet. Then, you got the hang of it. You smiled at him and the two of you glided gracefully on the dance floor.

"You're a good dancer." Eunhyuk complimented.

"Not really..." You said.

"Can I tell you something?" Eunhyuk asked.

You nodded, "Sure, anything."

"I really like you..." Eunhyuk leaned in and kissed your lips gently, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

You were blushing madly and you didn't know how to respond. You just nodded.

"S-Sure... I'll be your girlfriend..." You said and kissed him back.

 

What'd you think?
Please subscribe and comment! :) Thanks for reading ♥

 

If there's something you want me to write, tell me and I'll write it! (I don't do rated things tho. Sorry)