05 A Curse Sealed with a Kiss

Clandestine Love

"Honie, please go look for my wallet." Honie's mother called from the kitchen. "Alright omma," she called back going in her parents room. She searched for it for a while, but just couldn't find it. She made in annoyed expression with her bottom lip pouted. "Omma, I can't find it!" she yelled out so her mom could hear her. "Have you checked in drawers and everything?" yelled her mother back. Honie looked at all the drawers around the room...there was plenty. "Yes, every single one of them I checked!" she lied slumping, because truly she didn't want to check. "Are you sure?" yelled back her mom again from the kitchen. "Yes," "Oh really, it sounds like to me that somebody isn't telling me the truth?" her mother said suspiciously. "Ugh, why does my Ma know me so well?" she asked looking at the roof. "Oh, wait!" Honie quickly ran to her room and searched there. She found the wallet in her mini shopping cart with a bunch of fake food and toys. "Here we are." she said pleased to find it here instead. She took another glance in the shopping cart to see her plush toy moogle with the star around its thick little neck. "Kupo, did I put the necklace on you?" she said taking it out of the cart. "Well, it is alright now. I'll wear it." she took the necklace off of the moogle's neck and brought it to her neck and quickly went to a nearby mirror in her room. She looked at herself with those big rimmed eyeglasses and that beautiful pendant near her small neck. She winked and smiled, "I look gorgeous...no no," she changed her voice tone a little deeper. "I look fabulous." She puckered her lips out and stuck her little out a little more also. "Dang, I look like a model in the runway with this necklace." she managed to say with puckered lips. She heard a snort coming from her bedroom door. She gasped and looked at...her mother laughing at her daughters cute actions. "OMMA!" the girl yelled out. "Since WHEN were you standing there?" she said pointing a finger to her mother in an accusing motion. "Oh my...I'm sorry Honie. I just couldn't stop looking at you being cute!" her mother squealed and grabbed Honie to the bed and tickled and hugged her so very lovingly. "Omma, no stop!" Honie wanted to manage, but with no avail. "You actually look like a runway model." Honie's mom said after a while out of breath. She got up and brought Honie back to the mirror. She smiled at her daughter in the mirror and began to put the necklace on Honie. Honie looked at herself in the mirror for a while. "Nah," she disagrees with a tilted head. "Why not?" her mom asked sitting at the side of the bed. Honie turned to her. "Well, first of all. I don't have a big ." she turned half way to show her bottom to her mother while she just laughed. "2nd I don't have big s like melons." she said grabbing two fake melons from the cart and putting them on her chest making her mother laugh even harder. "3rd, I don't have big  kissable lips that I wish I had so that I could KISS the LIFE out of my Man!" she said clutching her heart and dropping on the bed next to her mother. Her mom just laughed for a while longer and began, "Aren't you a little too young to be having these thoughts?" she asked looking down at her daughter's bright chocolate doe eyes. "Maybe, still anyways being a model is not my style." she smiled getting up and going out of the room. "Wait Honie! Where are you going?" Honie appeared back at the door. "It's not plastic surgery, if that's what you're thinking." Honie smiled and skipped in the halls. Her mom smiled. "Honie! You are the strangest girl I ever encountered!" she laughed and grabbed her wallet from the floor and ran after her daughter. Little did Honie know that the star has turned into a pure crystal star just when she put it on.