Chapter 5

We Know It's Love

 

"Hyung, where are you? Are you not going home this night?"
 
There is ignored message in Jongin's phone. It's already 12.30 am in the middle of the night. Jongin still not going back to dorm after today's practice.
 
Sehun still awake, study for tomorrow exam. He can't concentrate. Every five minutes, he check his phone or looking at the clock.
 
He message Taemin or Luhan. And both of them answer, Jongin already go back to dorm. Their message was one hour ago. But Jongin still not appear at dorm.
 
1 am.
 
Jongin finally reach the dorm. He look at his phone. 3 missed calls from Sehun. He ignore it on purpose. He open the door, and he saw Sehun on the dine table, calling..with..someone.
 
Alright. He must be phone with Young Mi. Jongin go straight to his room without looking or greeting Sehun. Sehun notice about Jongin already came.
 
"Oh Young Mi-ya... I'll call you later. Night"
 
And he called his hyung..
 
"Jongin hyung!"
"Oh... You're still awake? What are you doing in this hour?"
"Hyung.. Why you didn't reply my message? I'm worry about you"
"Sorry, my phone was lowbatt. So what are you doing in this hour? I thought you should sleep early. You still have exam tomorrow,right?"
"I'm studying now"
"Study? I don't think you are. You're on the phone with that girl, right?"
"Wh-a"
"So..you use this time to call her instead of study"
"Wait..what?"
"I heard from Baekhyun hyung, every night you're on the phone with her,right?"
"Oh yea.. But.."
"So.. You're now dating with her.."
"Me? Wh-at?"
"Congratulation, Sehuna. Good night and call her again. I won't disturb you. Night"
"Wait.. Hyung!"
 
But jongin slightly go to his room and lock the door.
 
"Stupid. I can't sleep because you're still not home! I said i'm worry!"
 
-----------------------------------
 
Next morning, Jongin and Sehun are wake up earlier than others. Sehun is in the kitchen make his own breakfast before going to school, while Jongin with his closed eyes went to kitchen also. He doesn't know if Sehun was there.
 
"Good morning, Hyung. It's rare to see you in this early morning"
 
Jongin who still half awake, getting a lil bit surprised
 
"Oh.. You're here. I should  go early for practice again"
"Oh you go again?"
 
The older one just nodded
 
"Do you want me to make your breakfast?"
"No.. It's okay. I can do it myself"
"Sigh.. Don't. You're still sleepy. Now, just sit and let me make your breakfast"
 
Sehun drag him to sofa. And Jongin without hesitation, just laying in there. And close his eyes. Sehun just smile looking at this childish hyung who always sleepy.
 
Sehun back to the kitchen. And start to make his hyung breakfast. Jongin open his eyes and look at his sweetheart making his breakfast. This is what he want. He smile looking at Sehun who's busy preparing his breakfast. It's like someone take care of you in the morning, and Jongin want to be like this everyday. But suddenly, he remember, no.. Sehun is already taken. Sehun is not his.
 
"Sehuna"
"Ne, hyung?"
"Umm.. How was it?"
"What?"
"Err.. You and Young Mi? Everything's going well?"
"Haha it's not like what you think.. Me and Young Mi were just..."
 
Before he finish his words, other hyungs just come out of their rooms. Sehun finish making Jongin breakfast. And bring it to Jongin.
 
"This"
"Thanks"
"I have to go now"
"Alright"
"See you tonight, hyung"
 
-------------------------------------
 
At night, Sehun is started to study again.
 
"Sehuna.. Need any help to study?"
 
Chanyeol offer to him.
 
"No, thanks hyung"
"Sigh.. This kid.. Always refuse my offer. But not Jongin. You always begging him to help you. Ck.. Better for me to sleep"
"Aa..hyung. Today, have you contact with Jongin hyung?"
"Umm..not.. Why?"
"Oh nope.. Just asking. Ok goodnight, hyung"
 
Sehun checking his phone again. No replied message from Jongin. No missed call from Jongin. No response from Jongin.
 
He texted him all day, but no response. He's kinda so busy, maybe, Sehun's thought.
 
It 12am already. Sehun still in the living room. Laying in the sofa, his brain try to focus on what he read. But his mind only think about Kim Jongin who's still not at home at this hour.
 
" you, Kim Jongin.. Where are you, huh??"