Chapter 2

We Know It's Love

 

The next day..
 
"Kim Jongin...wake up!!"
 
The sleeping boy still curling on his blanket.
 
"Ya! Kim Jongin"
 
The older boy, Chanyeol try to wake him up.
 
"Sssh.. i know this gonna be hard"
 
Waking up Jongin is like a task that everyone in the dorm hate. Waking up Jongin is the hardest thing ever.
 
Without any hesitation, Chanyeol jump and bump his body to sleeping Jongin
 
"Awwwww"
"Ouchhhh" 
 
They both screaming.
 
"Ya..hyung! What are you- siigh"
 
Chanyeol immediately get up and clap his hands. "Success!! Go.. take a shower! Be ready in one hour.. we must go"
 
Jongin brush his eyes and try to back to his senses. "Ah ye.. we have to perform at Busan"
 
Wait..Sehuna! He get up suddenly and go out of room. There is Kyungsoo who still have his breakfast
 
"Hyung"
"Oh good morning, Jongin.. have your breakfast. I already made it"
"Where is sehuna?"
"Sehun?? Of course he already go to school. Why?"
"Oh good.. i thought he's still sleeping."
"you don't need to worry about him.he's worry about you"
 
_________________________________________
 
EXO K have performance at Busan today. There's music festival. Before they go to Busan, they should pick Sehun first at school.
 
Jongin who's the one that always sleepy, decide to sit at backseat. He want to sleep of course. Baekhyun sit at the backseat also. All members already in the car, now they're going.
 
Jongin take out his phone from the pocket, and see 1 message from Sehun.
 
"Hyung, sorry i fell asleep last night. By the way, thanks for your hardwork, i'll do my best for today exam. Love you, hyung!"
 
Hmpph.. Jongin smirk. "Love you,hyung" that word, he wonder if it's in the real meaning.
 
Jongin fell asleep until they reach at Sehun school. When suddenly he hear someone voice that he really waiting for to hear.
 
"Hyung... Hyung"
 
Jongin try to open his eyes, and he sees Sehun.
 
"O.. Sehuna"
"Are you that sleepy? Sorry. It's because of me"
"No..it's fine. So how is it?"
"Umm not bad"
"Not bad? Hmm"
"Your notes are useful anyway. Thank you"
"No problem"
 
And Sehun give him the most beautiful smile in the world
 
Jongin's POV
 
His smile. Damn! How can that smile just make my heart racing. I love to see that smile. Sigh..oh Sehun..
 
"Sehun... I bring you clothes. Change your school uniform into this"
 
Suho hyung just give him clothes to change.
 
"Now?" he ask innocently
"No.. Next year" Chanyeol hyung answer him jokingly.
"Ok.. Then i sleep then til next year" he answer it
 
And everyone laugh by this 'unimportant' jokes.
 
Sehun sit by my side. Now he start to take off his uniform. He show me his . Milky white skin. Skinny body. It make me shiver. I feel like i want to hug him tightly. Kiss his neck. Kiss his back and mark them with my own. That .. Feel like i want to touch them. Caress them. I want to make it mine. Only mine.
 
Argh..this stress me out. I can't hold my hormones. I can't hold my lower body not to turn on. I feel like i.want.to..him.. Damn!! I try to cover my pants with his bag. I won't let him see my .
 
 And he still didn't wear his clothes now. He keep busy talking with others while the clothes still in his hand. I can't... And i can't being like this. I'm totally .
 
"Ya!!"  Suddenly i shout
 
He look at me. "What? Why are you shouting?"
"Oh nothing. But can you now just wear your clothes,huh?"
"Wh-y suddenly..is it problem if i'm not wearing my clothes?? It's not like you never see my body"
"Ck.. If I said wear it,just wear! Don't need any explanation"
"Wh-at.. Sigh.. Why suddenly angry? Weirdo"
"Shut up"
"Fine.. I always shut up"
"Good boy"
 
Sehun pouted and finally wear his clothes.
 
Sigh.. This make me stress. This feeling. I should confess to him soon.
 
"Hyung,"
 
Suddenly he call me
 
"What?"
"Do you remember Young Mi?"
"Eh.. Young Mi?"
"Don't you remember her?"
"Aaah your classmate, right?"
"Yeah..."
"So? Why you ask me about her?"
"She.. Umm.. She said that she likes me. She just confess to me"
"What??"
 
Damn! What is this??
 
"Yeah.."
"So?"
"What do you think, hyung?"
"What do I think? I.. Umm.. No comment. I just remember that she's pretty"
"Hhhh.. Yeah"
"Do you like her?"
"I don't know.. But at least i still want to have a girlfriend"
 
What! Uh oh... I'm not wrong what i just heard, right?? He still want to have a girlfriend. Girlfriend, Jongin.. Girl-friend. Girl!
 
"Hyung? What do you think? Should i accept her as my girlfriend?"
"Oh.. I.. Umm.. I don't know. Don't ask me. Ask your feeling"
"I don't know either, hyung"
 
! How can i didn't realize about this. The one i loved is straight guy. Straight! How can i think i should confess to him. He would just find me weird. Strange. Argh.. Stupid Jongin.
 
"Hyung? Are you okay?"
 
"Hyung?"
 
"Ah.. What?"
 
"Are you okay?"
 
"I'm fine. Maybe i just too sleepy right now. Let me sleep"