Final

Paired up with my enemy!

 

You woke up and found yourself at the floor. You stood up and went to the bathroom. You took a bath and brushed your teeth. You went to your room and picked out what to wear. You picked out a pair of blue shorts and a cream-colored long-sleeved top. “I’ll just be there for an hour anyway,” you mumbled and combed your hair. You wore a white headband and the necklace Minah gave you. You took your purse and phone. You head to his house and saw him on the porch waiting for you. “Thanks for last night,” he nodded and you followed him inside. “Where’s your brother anyway?” he asked. “Hanging out with Minah,” he nodded. “Did you call me by my name last night?” he asked.” Maybe I did,” you mumbled and smiled. “You smiled for me last night too,” you rolled your eyes. “Now, about the project,” you took out your pen and paper. “What should we do about it?” you asked him. You thought that it would take the both of you 2 hours to think of ideas but you finished it in just 30 minutes. “FINISH!” he shouted. “Our teacher’s such an angel. Letting us have a project that only lasts for 30 minutes then rest for a week,” you smiled.” You smiled again!” he pointed at you. You stuck your tongue out and he went to the kitchen while you text back to Dongho. “Your brother?” you nodded and he put a bottle of juice on the table. “Thanks,” he smiled.  You took a sip and looked at him. “Don’t you have anything to do on weekends?” he shook his head. “Do you like INFINITE?” he saw your cellphone chain. “Yeah,” you nodded. “Me too,” he showed you his necklace. “Woah~” you high-fived. “What did you do last night anyway?”  he changed the topic. “I was too sleepy last night. Minah and I watched some movies until late at night,” he nodded. “You?” you asked. “Roaming around,” you nodded and your phone rang. “I’m here in Kiseop’s house. Sure, but don’t break anything. Love you,” you hung up and sighed. You were playing with the necklace Minah gave you and suddenly Kiseop sat beside you.”K-Kiseop,” you moved back until your back hit the drawer beside the couch. “D-Don’t worry,” he stuttered and leaned in to kiss you. You were spacing out and suddenly his lips met yours. “OHMYGOD!” you thought and came back to your senses.You slightly pushed him away and he broke the kiss. He looked down and you were at loss of words. You stood up and went for the door. You held the doorknob. “Does that mean he likes me?” you thought and looked back at him. He looked down and you felt guilty. You smiled and went back to him. You placed your hands at his shoulders and he looked at you. You leaned in and kissed him. He smiled in the kiss and you broke the kiss. “I love you Kiseop,” you hugged him and he hugged back. “I love you too Jiyeon,” you buried your face in his neck. “It took me a long time to confess to you,” he mumbled. “Now that our project’s done,” you stood up and held his hand. “Let’s have a date!” he nodded and hugged you from behind. You went outside and you couldn’t help but think of that teacher as an angel because he paired you up.