Chapter 1

Paired up with my enemy!

 

“Finally,” you sighed as your class ended. “Oh right!” your teacher went back inside. “The teachers will have an important event to attend next week so you will have no classes for an entire week. Lucky for you! But you will do the project I told you together. Jiyeon and Kiseop pair up okay?” you all nodded and he came out. “Pair?” everyone got their pairs in a flash and only you and your enemy were left. “Pairs?” he asked and you simply nodded.” What the heck!” you thought. “I know you hate me for humiliating you on the cafeteria last week, but it wasn’t my fault that you tripped in front of me,” you rolled your eyes and grabbed your books. “Listen Mr.Cool, you better not goof around or else I’m gonna do the project myself and tell the teacher that you didn’t help,” you put on your backpack. You never really call him by his name, you just call him whatever comes to your mind. “Sure, where will we meet?” he asked. “Don’t know, any idea?” you looked at him. “My house. You know that right? I’m sure your brother told you,” you nodded. “Bye,” you told him and stepped out of your room. “He’s so cute,” you thought and smiled. You actually didn’t hate him, you just told your mind that he’s your enemy but you actually like him so much. “Control yourself, ”you  mumbled and went home. “I’m home!” you shouted and went to the kitchen. “Oh,” you saw a note. “Off with your father on a business trip. We’ll be back in two weeks so don’t worry! Buy foods for yourself too,” you read it. “No food?” you opened the refrigerator. “Oh well, at least I can do what I want,” you mumbled and changed into your normal clothes. You wore a black shorts and white top. You took your wallet and phone. You head to the grocery to buy foods. “Thank you,” you paid for it and went outside. You arrived at your house and you put it on the kitchen. “What will I eat?” you thought. “Instant curry!” you took it out and started cooking. “Yummy!” you shouted. “Who’s this?” you received a text from an unknown number. “This is Kiseop,” you rolled your eyes and didn’t mind texting back. “Time flies~” you sang and went to your room. “7:00 PM?” you looked at your watch. “Minah’s gonna nag at me if I don’t get there,” you quickly grabbed a hoodie and went to her house. “Yes,” you knocked at her door and she opened it. “Just in time,” you nodded and she let you inside. “What are we gonna watch?” you asked her. “The Romantic & Idol,” she answered. “I came all this way just for that?” you sat at the couch. “INFINITE Ranking king too,” she whispered. “I’m glad I came!” you smiled and she got the popcorn. You watched for 3 hours because she told you to stay to watch a movie. “Bye,” you sleepily waved at her and saw her dozing off. You opened the door and stepped outside. You sighed and waited for a taxi to pass by but not even a person came. You decided to just walk since your house is just blocks away. Your knees felt weak and your eyes felt heavy.” WAKE UP!” you shouted at your thoughts. Your house was finally a block away so you felt more energized. “Jiyeon!” someone shouted and you turned around. “What?” it was Kiseop. “What are you doing here?” he asked. “Go home,” you told him and walked towards your house. Your knees felt weak and you tumbled down. Kiseop tried to help you and you’re too sleepy to fight with him so you let him help you go to your house.” Thanks,” you smiled at him. “First time seeing you smile at me,” he told you and you opened the door to your house. “Meet you tomorrow Kiseop, good night,” you waved at him and went inside. “Wait, did I just call him Kiseop? Oh well,” you threw yourself at the couch and slept.