Camping

Just Love Me

.................

Today is the camping,no more study and tension over the student same as Myungsoo,Jiyeon,Sungyeol and Suzy.All the student gather at the school hall waiting for the bus.Suzy keep looking at Sungyeol from far distance.She's really want to tell him that she loves him very much but he doesn't love her.

Jiyeon was sitting beside Myungsoo and look at Myungsoo sour face.

"Yah,what wrong with you??"

"Nothing"Myungsoo reply with a cold answer

"Smile a bit,we will go to camping.So,let have fun."Jiyeon said to Myungsoo.Myungsoo smile when he hear what Jiyeon said.Jiyeon seem to care about him today.After 15 minute tired of waiting,finally the bus was arrived.The student were quickly rush to the bus and take their seat.4  empty seat was empty and the student who didn't seat was Myungsoo,Jiyeon,Suzy and Sungyeol.They stand in the bus and cannot decide who sit with who.

"Do you want to sit with me??"Sungyeol said to Jiyeon who suddenly smile when she get to sit with her favourite sunbae.Myungsoo and Suzy look jealous but they tried to hold it.

"It's okay.We can sit together,right,hyung??"Myungsoo said and pretend to smile at Sungyeol.

"Just let girl sit with girl."Myungsoo continue his word to Sungyeol.

"What ever."Sungyeol said and sit at the seat beside Myungsoo.Jiyeon seem angry with Myungsoo and went to sit with Suzy.

Jiyeon take out her phone from her pocket and text a message to Myungsoo.

From:Jiyeon

To:Myungsoo

"Yah.pabo.Why you didn't let me to sit with Sungyeol Oppa?"

The message arrived at Myungsoo and when he see the message,he quickly pretend to sleep.He didn't want to fight with Jiyeon anymore.Sungyeol have sleep,same as Suzy.While other student were noisy at the behind.Woohyun come to Jiyeon seat and stand beside it.At first,he was glaring at Myungsoo who was sitting beside Jiyeon and Suzy seat.

"Jiyeon-ah."Woohyun called Jiyeon's name.

"What??"

"Do you want to know something??"

"About what??"

Woohyun quiet for a while and smile at Myungsoo.Myungsoo become worried if Woohyun tell about the diary.Suddenly,Sungyeol was wake up from his sleep and look at Woohyun.

"What are you doing here?"

"Nothing,sunbae-nim."Woohyun said to Sungyeol.

"Go back to your seat."

Before go,Woohyun whisper to Jiyeon's ear.

"I will tell you about that soon."

"Okay."Jiyeon said while smiling to him.Myungsoo become scared suddenly when he remember about the diary.What if Jiyeon know about his feeling.Will she like him or hate him??

..........

Finally,they have arrived at their destination.When they out from the bus.They have to make a pair.They can take anyone but with a different gender.Myungsoo want to be a partner with Jiyeon and he quickly rushed to Jiyeon and hold her hand.

"No matter what.You have to be my partner."

Jiyeon didn't reply but keep looking at Suzy who walk toward Sungyeol.Sungyeol still didn't have a partner.

"Sunbae,let be a partner."Suzy said and smile at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol finally nod and smile a bit to Suzy.

"Thanks."Suzy said.This was the happiest moment in her life when Sungyeol accept her as his partner.

"I will give you time to rest,okay."The teacher,Mr Lee said while clap his hand.

Myungsoo takes something from his bag and look at Jiyeon.

"Let take a picture."

"You are really like to take a picture."

"Of course...We can keep them as a memorable memory."

Myungsoo fold his hand to Jiyeon and they take a picture together.In the picture,the two of them was smiling and look like the two of them are couple and not a bestfriend.

"Okay,it done."Myungsoo said.

"Let me see it."Jiyeon said and take the camera from Myungsoo.She was amazed by the picture.

"Wow,we look like a couple."

Myungsoo's face become blush.

....................

Suzy was sitting alone by herself.She didn't have many friend.Sungyeol come to her and sit beside her.He bring two bottle of mineral water and give one bottle to her.

"Thanks."

"Welcome....Actually,I want you to forgive me because I throw your letter."

"It's okay."

The two of them chatting happily and laugh together..


Sorry for the late update and keep comment and subscribe^^.

Preview for next chapter..

Suzy was see the two of them kissing.Suzy and Jiyeon fell to the river.Who will save Suzy and who will save Jiyeon??

Wait for next chapter...