Too Many Jealousy

Just Love Me

.........

"Please don't tell anyone about this.I will do anything for you."Myungsoo said as he kneel infront of Woohyun but he just laugh at Myungsoo.

"Mianhae,Myungsoo but no."Woohyun said as he takes the diary and want to out from the class but his step stop when he see Sungyeol and Jiyeon was infront of them.

"What do you do with him?"Sungyeol look at Myungsoo and then glaring at Woohyun.

"I......."Woohyun couldn't finish his word and just look at the floor.Woohyun know that everyone must follow all what Sungyeol said and all the naughty student scared with him including Woohyun.

"Give me the book and go."Sungyeol said and wait for Woohyun to give the book for him.He quickly gives it to Sungyeol and out from the class with his friend.Everything become quiet,Myungsoo and Sungyeol just look at each other.While Jiyeon keep looking at Sungyeol.

"What do you do here?"Myungsoo stand and quickly take the book from Sungyeol's hand.

"I heard from a student that you were bullied by them."

"But you don't need to help me."Jiyeon was shocked by Myungsoo scream and she suddenly stand in front of Sungyeol.

"Why do you scream to Sungyeol oppa?He's the one who help you."

"It's okay.He always didn't like me."Sungyeol said and just smile.Myungsoo become jealous and angry with his brother.

"But you was his hyung,he has to respect you."Jiyeon said while point her finger to Myungsoo.

"I said it's okay."Sungyeol said and look at his watch.

"I have to enter my class first,bye."Sungyeol while pinch Jiyeon's cheek.Jiyeon was really happy and touch her cheek but she feel sad when Sungyeol went away from the class.

Jiyeon went to Myungsoo and kick his leg.

"Yah,why are you so bad to your hyung??"

"Ouch,it's hurt."Myungsoo said and touch his leg.

"And for your information,Miss Jiyeon,he is not my real hyung."Myungsoo said and hit Jiyeon's head.

"Yah,it's hurt.....Pabo....."Jiyeon said and glaring at Myungsoo.Myungsoo stick out his tongue and run away from Jiyeon.Jiyeon quickly chase him.They were laughing hardly.They was very happy to play together because they were a bestfriend.

............................

Sungyeol walk and saw a list name of student for a camp.He,Myungsoo and Jiyeon was there.Actually,Suzy was standing beside him and smile.

"Sunbae,you can go too?I'm really happy."

"Yes."Sungyeol reply and look at the list name again.

"It must be happy,right?"Suzy ask Sungyeol again.

"Maybe."

"I have to go first."Sungyeol said and walk away from Suzy.

Sunbae,you must be fall in love with me.

I will make you to fall at me

.............................................

Jiyeon and Myungsoo was walking to home together.

"Myungsoo,you can go to the camp too?"

"Of course."

"But I was really happy because Sungyeol sunbae was go too."

Myungsoo was just quiet when he hear the name.He's really hate with the name and doesn't want to hear it.Suddenly a motorcycle stop at them.It was Sungyeol.He take off the helmet and look at them.

"Jiyeon,want to ride with me?"

"Of course."Jiyeon quickly said and ride the motorcycle with Sungyeol.She waved to Sungyeol while stick her tongue out.

"That stupid boy always make me jealous."Myungsoo mumble to himself.


Mianhae for the late update.......keep comment and subscribe....^^