Secret

Just Love Me

24 April 2013

Dear Diary,

Let me tell you about my love.Love to a girl who stupid because still didn't realise my feeling toward her.

What should I do?Should I confess to her but I'm afraid that she didn't accept me as her boyfriend.

Aish.what should I do??

Park Jiyeon,Saranghae......

                                                                                                               From A Boy Who Want Love,

                                                                                                                   Kim Myungsoo

Myungsoo closed his diary and put in ot his table.The class was very noisy when the teacher didn't come to their class.Suddenly Jiyeon come and sit beside him.

"Myungsoo.Let go to library."

"For what??"

"Just come."Jiyeon said and dragged Myungsoo out from the class.

When they arrived,they sit on the chair and Jiyeon just smiling.Myungsoo was confused and look at someone who was Jiyeon looking.It was Sungyeol and his friend.Sungyeol was known as the most handsome sunbae in their school.Many girl student like him and always same love letter to him.Jiyeon was same too,he was fangirling over the sunbae.

But to Myungsoo,he doesn't like him.Not because he was jealous with his step brother but he doesn't know why he didn't like him.

"Yah,why are you smiling like a fool."

"Look at him.So handsome."Jiyeon said while continue to look at Sungyeol.

A student come to Sungyeol and and call him name.

"Sunbae."

Sungyeol look at her and stand.

"What wrong??"

"I want to give you this."Suzy said and show him a love letter that she write last night.

"Mianhae,I can't accept this."Sungyeol said and sit back on his chair.

"But why?"

"Because I don't like you."Sungyeol reply with a cold answer.

Suzy just stand there with the letter fall from her hand.She pick the letter.

"Mianhae for disturb you."Suzy and run away with her letter.She want to cry but she hold it because she doesn't want to cry in front of Sungyeol.

"Serve her right."Jiyeon said while laugh.

"Pity her.He can just accept her letter.Is it hard?"Myungsoo said with an agry tone.

"Yah.That up to him........I'm so happy because Sungyeol Sunbae doesn't accept the letter.

"You are evil girl."Myungsoo said to Jiyeon.Actually,in his heart,he was angry because Jiyeon always like Sungyeol and not him.

"I don't care."Jiyeon said and stick out her tongue to Myungsoo.

Suddenly,Myungsoo stand from his sit.

"Where do you want to go??"

"To the class.Do you want to follow me??"

"Just go.Because I still want to look at Sungyeol sunbae face."

Myungsoo walk alone to the class himself and when he enter the class,his diary was missing.Myungsoo keep looking in his bag and drawer but not in there.Suddenly,Woohyun gang aka Myungsoo's classmate enter the class with a book.

Woohyun stand in the front and open the book.He read the content in the book loudly.

"Park Jiyeon,saranghae?"Yah,you like Jiyeon."Woohyun said and laugh.

"I should tell this hot new to everyone."


  Comment and subscribe^^