Chapter 4: hopelessly devoted to you

The beginning of eternity: A romantic & idol afterstory

 

 

The wind blew gently and the clouds started to roll in. while walking back from the cafe, Jun K. noticed this and quickly took out his umbrella to shield him and Hyejeong from the impending rain. Just as He opens the umbrella the rain starts pouring. Jun K. is careful to shield Hyejeong from the rain as well s shielding his abnormally tall self. They quickly take shelter in the studio where 2p.m. were having rehearsals. Hyejeong, having nothing to do, decided to just stay in the studio until the rain clears.

 

Jun.K : Hyejeong, are you ok just staying here? the rain seems too treacherous out there.

Hyejeong: Yes, Jun K. oppa. I'm fine :3 i'll just stay right here and watch your rehearsals :)

JunK. : ok then, :) theres some food in the back and if you need anything else, just ask my manager and….

chansung: Junsu!! rehearsals are starting!! you can make out with Hyejeong later!!

Jun K.(whispering to hyejeong): *blushing* I'm sorry bout them. we're just on a tight schedule

Hyejeong: no problem, just go on. i'll be right here waiting :))

Jun K. : ok then

 

Jun K. gives hyejeong a quick hug and runs over to the stage and starts rehearsals with the boys. Hyejeong watches from afar chatting with The lighting directors and the assistants when suddenly Junho comes down and sits beside her.

Junho: Hyejeong. Jun K. told me to come down and say he might take a little longer.

Hyejeong: no it's ok, i can wait.

Junho: So Hyejeong, Are you two dating ?? :)

Hyejeong: eh? Junho oppa, why would you say that

Junho: You see, When Junsu sleeps, he sleep talks and he always mentions your name. sometimes, me and the others video him. :))

Hyrjeong*blushing*:really? well, we're not yet dating. sure wish we were though :)

Junho: Don't worry, You're all he thinks about. sooner or later. it's gonna happen :))

Hyejeong: thanks Junho oppa. I sure hope so :)

Junho: whoops better go, manager hyung is coming this way. he might catch me slacking off. bye hyejeong!!

Hyejeong: bye Junho oppa!!

 

Hyejeong recognizes Jun K.'s manager from the airport when he came to pick up Jun K. Hyejeong got up to say hi when she saw Manager approaching her.

Hyejeong(thinking to herself): eh? Manager oppa is coming here?? i wonder why..

Hyejeong: Hi Manager hyung!!

Manager: Hyejeong, surprised to see you here. you and Jun K. dating already? nice i approve XD anyways i was about to head over to your apartment after here anyways. good that you're here now i can tell you both. 

Hyejeong: eh?why would 2PM's manager want to speak to me?

Manager: it's better to tell both of you together. JUNSU!! GET OVER HERE!

 

Jun K. hears Manager hyung's voice all the way from the stage and sees that he's talking to Hyejeong. He quickly runs over to where they're standing. Giving a back hug to hyejeong he asks manager hyung.

 

Jun K.: hyung, is something wrong? what did i do? Did hyejeong do anything?

Manager: nonono nothing. i just needed to speak to both of you together

Jun K.(whispering to hyejeong): He's probably gonna get angry cause he knows i want to date you. don't worry i'll defend our love

Jun K,: Manager hyung, I love Hyejeong here and i would be willing to do anything for you to allow me to date her

Manager: ok then. theres no problem with you two dating. i know for a fact that Hyejeong's manager has no problem too.

Hyejeong: eh? then what do you need to say to the both of us?

Manager: because of this.

 

Two other people suddenly approach them. One of them, AoA's manager. The other person is not familiar to any of them. Hyejeong's manager then hands a folder to Jun K.

2pmManager: Hyejeong, i'm sure you know your manager. everyone, this is the director of yet another reality show, We got married. Jun K. the folder you hold in your hands contains the contracts the both of you will need to sign if both of you choose to join the show.

Jun K.: eh? were gonna be on WGM?

WGMdirector: yes, after seeing your chemistry on Romantic & idol, a lot of your fans were suggesting that both of you enter WGM.

AoAManager: so.. what do you guys think?

Hyejeong: is it ok if we have some time alone to discuss this?

WGMdirector: take all of the time you need

 

Jun K. leads Hyejeong to another room and they sit down

Jun K. : wow.. so this show..

Hyejeong: what do you think Jun K. oppa?

Jun K.: actually, it sounds pretty good to me. Spending some more time with you and such

Hyejeong: yea, we're pretty comfortable with each other already so getting to know each other more i guess would make things a little better

Jun K. :yea this does sound pretty good tho. at least i get to say i married you for a few weeks,

Hyejeong: You know it doesn't have to be pretend. ;)

Jun K.: that. is reserved for another day ;)

Hyejeong: alright then ;) lets go out and tell them the news

 

Hyejeong and Jun K. go out to tell their managers the news and everyone rejoices and is excited to start filming another reality show. Junho overhears this and screams from the stage

Junho: EY!! MINJUN!! YOU AND HYEJEONG ARE GETTING MARRIED ALREADY!! WOAW! CONGRATS!!

other team members: YEA JUN K. !!! DONT FORGET TO INVITE US!!

 

Hyejeong starts blushing furiously and Jun K. Hugs her close to his chest. this is the beginning of yet another beautiful story for this idol couple.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey there :)) sorry if its not that good. im just starting :)) comments are well appreciated :))