Chapter 2: Passion ensues

The beginning of eternity: A romantic & idol afterstory

 

 

Practice and Rehearsals have just finished for FIESTAR. It's been a busy day for  everyone as their broadcast is only days away. Jei is sitting cross legged on the floor discussing the next day's schedule with her manager when she hears a familiar sound coming from downstairs. Nothing her manager wass saying was going inside her head. all she hears is the sound of that familiar voice telling jokes and acting his usual 4-dimensioned self to the other members. "as usual, then again what's new" she thought to herself.

she starts daydreaming about the most random-est stuff.  walking about hand in hand on a warm day, matching shirts, and laughing until the sun sets. And as the day ends, he quietly whispers her name

 

Jei..Jei.. Jei..

 

Manager : JEI??

Jei: huh? what? oh sorry manager hyung. my mind was wandering off again.

Manager: It's okay. it was a tiring day. ai. ill just email this to you. looks like you're in for a busy night ;)

 

the door suddenly enters and the youngest Fiestar member enters

Yezi: Jei unnie! mir-sshi is here and he says he can't come in fro fear manager might strangle him to death

Jei(chuckles): alright! i'll be right out. Bye manager!! i'll just read it when i get home.

manager: go on, have a fun night ;)

Jei: alright ^_^

 

Jei gathers her things from the floor and waving goodbye to her manager walks out the door. once she walks out the door, she sees the one who was making all that laughter happen, The one that constantly makes her heart flutter.

 

Jei: so this is what I've been missing while rehearsals were going on. :)

Mir: Jei noona =D i was just telling them about what happened on Romantic and idol. and how i met you of course

 

Mir then runs to Jei as Jei opens up her arms for a hug. 

PD: eyy~ studio's about to close. if you two plan to stay here all night be my guest.

Jei: it's okay PDnim :)) we have plans for the night

Mir: lets go., i have a lot planned ;)

Jei: alright then :) BYE GIRLS!!

other Fiestar members: BYE!! Mir!! have her home before midnight :))

Mir: don't worry i'll keep her safe

 

Mir helps Jei into the passenger seat of his car and turns on the heater to keep both of them warm.

Jei: so you really do have a car

Mir: yup, told ya. idols need cars.

Jei: if only i knew how to drive

Mir: you don't need to. from now on wherever you need to go, i'll drive you :))

Jei: then i guess i'll have to go more places just to see you more often :)

Mir: i'm just a call away :)) i have some songs here that you'll like. just choose :)

Jei: Alright then, let's get going.wherever we're going:))

Mir: alright then :))

 

Mir and Jei talk while Mir's driving them to their surprise date.

Jei: you know Mir-sshi, i'm glad our agencies allow us to date. :)) especially since there some agencies that prohibit idols from dating

Mir: yea im glad too :)) and besides if they didn't allow us, ill probably just fight them until they let us.

Jei: this from the guy who once said Jihyun was his destiny

Mir: whats past is past. i was right about destiny but not with the person. turns out you were my destiny, not jihyun noona :))

Jei: i can't believe i almost didn't accept the offer to do this show. if i never went, i never would have met you :)

Mir: i couldn't imagine being with anyone else other than you

Jei: speaking of going places, where are we going?

Mir: that's a secret. :)) were almost there anyways :)

Jei: alright i'll wait. i can wait for you forever :)

 

Mir pulls up to a dock. With none else around, It seems abandoned. Mir helps Jei out and covers her eyes and guides her towards the other side of the dock

Jei: mir-sshi? where are we going? please don't throw me into the water

 

Mir notices Jei is scared and holds her hand to assure her

Mir: it's okay Jei noona, i'm here. You're safe as long as you're with me. we're almost there

 

Mir stops and takes his hand off Jei's eyes to reveal a beautiful cruise ship fully lit like a star floating on water

Jei: woah. mir~sshi... are we going on that? :)

Mir: yup. i remember you said you wanted to see the night sky while eating dinner sometime. where else better than floating on the ocean. Like where we had our first date.  

 

Jei then starts tearing up and Mir, fearing he did something wrong, takes out a hanky and wipes away her tears.

Mir: Jei noona i'm sorry. if you don't want to we can go somewhere else to eat. 

Jei: no, I'm not crying because you did something wrong, I'm crying tears of joy. no one has ever done something like this for me. thank you mir, for making me feel special. this is perfect. :')

Mir: You are special, You deserve this. come on before your dinner gets cold :)

Jei. alright. 

 

Carefully, Jei and Mir board the ship that Mir rented for the night. they climb to the deck of the ship to watch the stars while eating dinner. 

Mir: oh by the way, since you didn't pick my necklace for the necklace shuffle, i got you this. JB helped me pick it shortly after the program ended.

Jei: oh really, turns out i have a present for you too. :) but ill open yours first

 

Mir hands Jei a red velvet box. Jei opens it and sees inside a necklace with heart pendant with a dolphin and stars in the middle.

Mir: well, i know you like to see the stars and on our first date, It was the dolphins that brought us closer so i got this.

Jei: its beautiful, thank you :) can you put it on for me?

Mir: of course :))

 

as Mir puts on Jei's necklace for her, Fireworks suddenly lit up the night sky.

Jei: wow! Mir~sshi. you really went all out.

Mir: unfortunately, the fireworks aren't mine. it must be from that new mall opening.

Jei: well i guess we were at the right place at the right time. 

Mir: With the right people :))

Jei: oh yea! i forgot my gift :D

 

Jei rushes over to where she put her bag and pulls out a paper bag. She walks over to Mir and hands it to him with a smile. Mir hurriedly opens up the bag and sees a grey hoodie with a dolphin on the front and a number 15 on the back.

Jei: i know you   like comfortable clothing so i bought a plain grey hoodie, had a dolphin printed on front because as you said, thats what brought us together. and since my birthdate is 5 and yours is 10. i just added them then put it on the back. I'm sorry if you don't like it.

Mir: like it? i love it. thank you jei :))

Jei: hey you stopped calling me noona :D

Mir: because i want you to be more than just a noona to me :)

Jei: from now on, ill be whatever you want us to be :)

 

after dinner, Mir and Jei just stare at the stars

Mir: I can't imagine being here with anyone else

Jei: neither can i.

Mir: and i never want to be with anyone else

Jei: you never have to be :)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how cute is this couple :3 it's cheesy i know but thats how i am XD have a nice day :))