Confessing.

Lucky.

Baro's P.O.V.

Oh, no. Oh, no. OH, NO.

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE GUYS? I'M ALONE HERE AND MYUNG-HEE SAID SHE WAS BUSY WITH SOMETHING ELSE. WHAT CAN I DO. 

I heard snoring in the rooms. It was Jin Young! :o Why is he sleeping? x] 

Baro has a plan! >:D

I walked to his bed and poked him on the nose. I snorted and turned back. Then, I coughed. He still wouldn't wake up so I thought of another way on waking him up. 

.... I screamed like a girl. xD I kept screaming until he fell off the bed.

"YAH! Why was there a fan in my room?" Jin Young said, rubbing his eyes.

"It's just me." I said, blinking.

"I heard a girl in here."

"Oh, you fell on the bed and she fainted. She's inside the closet right now ~" I said, not wanting to laugh.

"YOU KEPT HER INSIDE A CLOSET?!" He yelled and I nodded.

Sandeul's P.O.V.

I walked to Gyuri's place, holding a rose and a piece of paper containing my speech. ==' XD

I hear her singing one of our song's Bling Girl. Oh, no...

Soon I was on their porch and rang the doorbell. She was the one to get the door and she smiled as she saw me. "Annyeong Deulie ~ " she said, smiling brightly.

"Annyeong ^^" I said, giving her the rose. "There's something I've been dying to tell you, Gyuri."

She looked into my eyes and I looked into hers, holding her hand.  "Gyuri, be mine." I whispered. 

Gyuri began to speak, "I've always been yours, Sandeul. You just don't know it."  I smiled at what she said and hugged her tightly. She hugged my back. I could feel her smiling on my shoulder. Then, something interrupted me. Channie texted me. "Oppa, what are you doing right now?" I sighed and replied, "I'm with Gyuri in her house ~ ~ ~ Wae?" I hit send and kissed Gyuri's nose. I see her cheek, red as ever.

Gongchan's P.O.V.

I was with Jinnie and Myung-Hee at a Chinese restaurant as I texted Sandeul hyung asking him what he's doing. He replied two minutes later with "I'm with Gyruri in her house ~ ~ ~ Wae?" 

Holy crap, we're too late. I looked at Jinnie and Myung Hee sadly and shook my head.

"What did he say?" Myung Hee asked.

"He's done it. He confessed." I said.

"I should tell Kimmie. It's best for her to know. Though, I don't want my best friend to go back to Seattle." Jinnie said.

"I thought she was half British." I asked stupidly.

"She is. But her mom is working in Seattle so auntie said she better stay there." Jinnie explained.

"Oh, I knew that." I said.

"No, you didn't." Myung-Hee said.

"I know ~" I said, sighing.