Lunch

Lucky.

Hyun Ji's P.O.V.

"Well, here we are!" Jinri exclaimed.

"Yep, we are." I said nervously while knocking on the door.

Seconds later, Sandeul oppa opened the door. "Annyeong!~ Come in, please." he said, smiling. As I saw him, I could have sworn I was red as a tomato because Myunghee and Jinri were giggling. Jinri and Myunghee pushed me inside.

They smiled at the 4 guys who were watching basketball and bowed. "Annyeong haseyo~"

I snapped out of my thoughts, realizing my mouth was wide open. I bowed too and said hello shyly.

"So, you guys hungry?" Jin Young asked us all and walked to the kitchen.

The table was full of my favorite food. Sushi [almost all kinds of them], Pepperoni Pizza, Pasta, Teriyaki and Kimchi. Everything looked so yummy... 

"Sandeul hyung prepared all of this!" Gongchan yelled.

"He worked on this lunch all night. He said it was for someone special. And, you could see his eyebags!" CNU said, laughing.

We looked at Sandeul oppa if it was true. His eyebags were gigantic! Even though he has eyebags, he was still so cute and adorable. 

"Well, a friend of mine is coming over. I will introduce my friend to you guys later." he said, smiling.

Oh, no. Day RUINED. I know that smile. 

"Then, why did you prepare all of Kimmie's favorite food?" Myung-Hee asked.

All of them raised their eyebrows except for Jin Ri and Myung-Hee.

"Omo, Kimmie ah, these are your favorites too?"

I nodded and said, "Nae..."

"You and my friend have the same favorites ~ I'm sure the two of you are going to be great friends ~" Sandeul oppa said, grinning.

I WANT TO DIE. For sure, he was talking about that Shin Gyuri girl again. Remember, the person he's madly in love with? I could see it in his smile. Maybe, I don't really have a chance being his girlfriend. I'm really hurt and happy at the same time. I'm happy because someone is making him smile. It hurts because that someone who makes him happy is not me.

Baro pulled Myung-Hee's waist to him and he asked loudly, "Shall we eat? I'm freaking starving." 

Myung-Hee kissed Baro's cheek and asked him, "Oppa, was mini Baro stolen?" and Baro nodded in agreement.

"Mianhe, if I didn't call you the past few weeks..." he said, looking down.

Myung-Hee lifted his chin up and smiled. "It's okay oppa ~ I understand. We'll get you a new Mini Baro."

So, we all sat and prayed. Next thing I knew, I was munching on a pepperoni pizza. God, this stuff is heaven. 

Jin Young's P.O.V.

Hello, food! How are you today? I am Jin Young and I am a dinosaur! I SHALL EAT YOU! 8D OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM. Pizza, oh, pizza...

FOOD. GOOD FOOD EVERYWHERE. They were mad at me for eating almost everything.

There was no more food left because of me so they decided to order fried rice.

"Thanks for eathing everything Jin Young hyung." Gongchan pouted and laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter updated ~ I changed chapter 2's title because they weren't really eathing lunch there. Fail =.= Now, here you go~^^

Enjoy.