Meeting His New "Friend".

Lucky.

Sandeul's P.O.V.

All of us were laughing and telling stories about our past ~

 

"I remember one time, it was this girl's third party. I was seven and she was three and my father told me that I should go talk to her. I didn't know she was shy so I poked her. She squealed and ran to her room, crying. It was so cute and I told myself that I couldn't live without this girl. She was Hyun Ji." 

All of us laughed except for Kimmie. She was blushing. Redder than a tomato. I smiled, and pinched her cheeks then I looked back at them. Like, why are you smirking?

"Waeyo?" I asked, laughing. 

"Both of you look perfect as a couple, hyung! Why don't you ask her out sometime? Since both of you knew each other since you were younger." Channie said.

Jin Young, Baro, CNU, Jinnie and Myunghee were all nodding in agreement. Jinri was to busy poking the sliced watermelon placed in a bowl, on top of the table.

I looked at Kimmie, she was looking at the ground and wasn't saying anything. I wrapped an arm around her and poked her cheek. "We're just friends. Right, Kimmie-ah?"

She looked at me, smiling. "Nae, oppa. Just friends."


-- 5 awkward minutes later --

 

I heard a knock on the door. :o I stood up then opened the door. "Annyeong!"

"Annyeong haseyo, Sandeul!" Gyuri, my love, said.

"Hi." was the only thing that came out from my mouth. She hugged me tight making my heart skip a beat. I hugged her back quickly.

 

I looked back at the guys, smiling at them. "Uhm, this is Shin Gyuri - a friend."

She smiled, bowing. "Annyeong haseyo ~"

They all waved back. "Annyeong."

 

After that, I looked at Kimmie. I gave her a "don't-tell-anyone-i'm-in-love-with-her" look. She nodded and smiled. She's such an amazing friend. This is why I can't live without her. 

 

"Uh, Gyuri ah, this is Kimmie, Jinnie and Myung-Hee. Kimmie is like my twin, Jinnie and Myung-Hee are my best friends. And, the guys: Jin Young, Gongchan, Baro and CNU." I introduced them to her one by one. 

"Hi." Gyuri said, waving.

"Hello." They said.

"Gyuri ah! Please take a seat." I said, said.

"Nae ~ Kamsahamnida." She said, giggling while taking a seat.

 

-- 15 minutes later, awkward silence --

 

"Oppa ~ We have to go already!" Kimmie said, standing up.

"So soon? Wae?" I asked.

"Nae ~ The three of us have a meeting with our manager." she said.

"Oh, okay. Take care, arasseo?" 

"Arra..."

"Annyeong!" Jinnie and Myung-Hee said.

 

Kimmie ran off, Jinnir and Myung-Hee running after her. What's wrong with my Kimmie? She usually kisses my cheek before leaving. Maybe it was really important. I'm gonna let it slide... for now.

 

Kimmie's P.O.V.

I ran off, feelings tear running down my cheeks. WHY CAN'T HE SEE I HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH HIM ALL THESE YEARS?! Is he blind? 

I ran to our van, cried there. Jinnie and Myung-Hee were behind me but, I am a fast runner so they couldn't keep up. The next thing I knew was, I fell asleep on Jinnie's lap and Myung-Hee was on the back seat, checking if I was awake.

"Kimmie? You still with us?" she asked softly.

"Where am I?"

"On our way home."

"Wae?"

"You ran, cried and the passed out in here. Wae?"

"I promised Sandeul oppa I wouldn't tell anyone this but... that girl, Shin Gyuri unnie, he's in love with her." I said, sighing.

Her eyes widen. "Omo! Jinnie, did you hear that?"

Jinnie nodded and looked at her. "I knew it. I saw it in Kimmie's diary."

"I'm still gonna kill you for that." I said, glaring at Jinnie. 

 

Our chauffeur the radio and the song dedicated to my Panda came on: Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. That's what I promised to myself. I vowed (to myself) I'll love and care for him until my last breath. And, I won't tell him that I like him first. He only sees us as best friends. Nothing more.