Going to their dorm.

Lucky.

Hyun Ji's P.O.V.

"Kimmie-ah!~ Would you want to be late for that lunch? It's already 10:30 AM and we need to get there before noon! It's a long way to get there." Jinri said, as she grabbed my legs and dragging me out of the dorm.

"No, don't make me do this! I need to stay here." I protested.  

"Why do you need to stay here in our dorm?" Myung-Hee asked.

"Because! I need to clean the WHOLE dorm." I said, still lying on the floor. Jinri wouldn't let go of my legs even if I told her to.

"We just cleaned the dorm yesterday, Kimmie-ah." Myung-Hee said, smirking.

Jinri coughed intentionally. "Someone is making an excuse! Come on! I know you want to see that "love of your life" according to your diary, so let's go to their dorm!" 

My eyes widened as she said that and kicked her ankle then, I stood up. "Cho Jinri, you read my diary?!"

She giggled, rubbing the part where I kicked her. "Deh~ It was too tempting and you were so cheesy. I didn't know you were like that!" 

I almost threw her out the window since I grabbed her by the arm but Myunghee went in between the two of us and stopped the cat fight. "Kimmie-ah~ Don't kill her now... You need to look good for Sandeul. We should go to their dorm already. They're waiting."

Jinri ran for the van as fast as she can like a little girl and Myunghee and I were walking slowly. I couldn't help but think about the crap written in my diary which she read. What if she read about the part where he broke my heart?

~FLASHBACK~

Hyun Ji's P.O.V.

"YAH! Oppa~ Stop that or I have to hit you!" I said, laughing really hard while sitting on Sandeul oppa's lap.

"I won't stop!~" He said, pouting like a little kid while still tickling my sides.

I slapped his cheek gently as I can but he still pouted. "What was that for, Kimmie-ah? Mianhe..." he said, wrapping his arms around my waists.

I frowned and stood up, looking over at the lake. "I told to stop, didn't I? I warned you." I stomped my feet once and crossed my arms.

"Mianhe, Kimmie-ah~" He stood up, walking behind me. 

I didn't actually look back at him since I super dramatic. x) He hugged me from behind and I could feel him burying his face to my neck. "Mianhe, Kim Hyun Ji!~" He said, muffled.

I turned back to him and kissed his cheek. "Gwenchana, oppa~" 

He looked up at me and smiled, then he bit his lip and looked down. "Wae?" I asked.

He looked at me and hesistated. "Could you promise me one thing?"

I nodded and waited for what he had to say. "There's this girl... Her name is Shin Gyuri and I don't know. I think, I think I maybe actually in love with her." 

Holy crap, he's in love. Did I hear that correctly? He's in love with another girl?

I snapped out of my thoughts and hugged him. "I am so happy for you, oppa!~ FIGHTING!" Gosh, I can't act like this forever. 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Jinri's P.O.V.

Seriously, Kimmie-ah's diary is full of SANDEUL. I'm serious! Every page has "I love Sandeul. Forever my Fluffy Panda." written on it. Why can't she just confess to him already? 

As I am looking at her right now, she's thinking of something. Is she thinking of confessing right now? Or is she thinking of how to kill me because I read her diary? Maybe, she was thinking of that Shin Gyuri girl Sandeul oppa is crazy about! O_O (Mianhe, that's how she describes Sandeul's feelings for Gyuri.)  I snapped out of my thoughts and looked around.

As we parked the car, I yelled "We're here!" and Myunghee woke up from her beauty sleep.

"Yah!~ Don't yell." Myunghee frowned and got out of the car.

"Mianhe~" I said as Kimmie-ah and I got out of the car.

Kimmie-ah was still deep in thoughts... Is she thinking about Sandeul oppa? 

I rolled my eyes. Why do I still ask myself a silly question like that? Of course, it's her Panda she's thinking about!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry, if it's a short chapter! I'm sleepy. xD