My story begins

My Story, Their Story

tumblr_mggz5m9AO61r60bmvo1_500.gif

The small lap on my desk lit up most of my room. Turning on a light would ruin my train of thought. So, the small lap did the job it had. I lost track of the time while spent in my room. It was average size. You know? A small boxy shape room with plain white walls and of course windows and a door. It was basic. It must have been hours since I was in my room because my siblings began to think I was asleep. It wasn’t that dark outside. It was barely night. I was usually really quiet when I had something on my mind.

“Knock, knock!” A childish voice yelled then multiple tapping on the door followed. It wasn’t long until sneakily the door opened. I noticed but it was the stealthiest my little sister can be. Ugh. I rolled over to see who it was. It wasn’t whom I was expecting. It was my older brother.

His dark hairstyle was always perfectly styled. It took a lot of concentration to do it every morning. I watched him do his hair. It took forever until I got bored and left. I couldn’t watch the whole process of the ‘masterpiece’. Every strand was molded into exactly what he wanted. He’s a perfectionist when it comes to his hair. Not just his hair but his dancing. He was serious about what he did. Even though he would have kept pushing himself to do better; he always had that happy go lucky genuine smile. His smile showed his childish side that still wanted to enjoy the little things in life. He appreciated the small things in life as much as he cared about family. His eyes never showed he was unhappy. His eyes always smiled but there is a moment. In a second in his dark brown eyes showed pain. It was only a second if you caught him off guard. He was just the type to hide everything away and leave it behind locked doors. He carefully made sure it never slipped through. He’s a careful person when it came to anything.

“What’s wrong?” He asked gently. His voice was low and caring. We didn’t make eye contact. We sat in silence staring at the plain wall in my room. I didn’t know what to say. I honestly had no idea what happened. I just didn’t understand. It didn’t make sense.

“I-I…” I attempted to speak but only stuttered. My mind was blank. It only made it frustrating to force myself to think about it. “I thought that Blossom was knocking at my door.” I quickly stated with a nervous laugh. Blossom was just a nickname. Everyone knew her by Blossom and we continued to call her that. She loved the name so much that she introduces herself as Blossom.

“It was Byunghyun, right?” He guessed correctly. My cheeks flushed red with embarrassment.

“N-no! What? Why? Why do you think it’s him?” I panicked spitting out a bunch of nonsense. My face was beginning to burn. I knew my face was extremely red. I covered my cheeks trying to cover up my embarrassment. I looked at my brother, Jaebum. He was secretly laughing at me. I knew it. Crap. I muttered to myself as soon as the memory entered my blank mind again.

It wasn’t long after when he dragged me away from Emie. We only ran to the edge of the park. The park was a very small one. It had a few yards to it may be less. I looked at L.Joe confused. I had no idea what he was talking about. He grabbed my shoulders in a firm grip. It was hard to move. It was sort of frightening. I never seen him like this since when we were kids. When we were playing in the sand box with a game he made up. He was so angry at me because he thought I was cheating. He cried and cried until I gave him the fake money back, which was rocks. I had the most money fair and square. This was different. I’m sure that he wasn’t going to throw a fit and start crying at any moment.

Then it happened. We stared into each other’s eyes. Not to be cheesy or anything. L.Joe was dead serious about whatever was on his mind. I gulped back the nervousness that build in my throat. It felt like ages until the silence broke. He was unsure of himself, I can tell. The way he looked at me he was doing everything through the courage he finally had. My fingers trembled without me noticing. My cheeks flushed a tint of pink.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” His voice echoed in my ears. I blinked a few times. Then it happened. I burst into laughter. I couldn’t stop it. I just kept laughing. Tears started to build in my eyes until I was literally crying and laughing at the same time. He released me from his grip and stared at me. Are you serious? I repeated in my head. It was the opposite of what my mind was thinking. I was in so much shock. My brain couldn’t process what was going on and was wondering what was happening. Apparently my body had a different reaction. It took almost 10 minutes until I got a hold of myself. I wiped my tears away but he was already gone.

Now, I was sitting in my room with my brother, while he quietly laughed by himself. He knew what was up. He knew. I nodded. He ruffled my hair with a grin. I was still confused why my brother wanted to comfort me. Was he just going to make fun of me? We never really had a serious talk together. This was serious. I was still highly embarrassed by the thought of L.Joe asking me out. Was he asking me out? Nah, that can’t be. He was just playing a joke. A mean joke. He’s so mean. I dislike you so much right now, L.Joe.

“When-“Jaebum began to start but I cut him off.

“When?”

“What?”

“Huh?”

“Be quiet. I’m trying to tell you something.”

“When!?” Frustrated, I yelled. 

-------

It's been a long time. OTL I had to do my school work but this was better. XD I rather just write than do anything. 

Probably should have done my work but oh well. 

How do you guys like it so far? Hmmmm~~~~ :3 

JB from JJ Project is Sohyun's sis---BROTHER! I have a great idea for him. Hahahahaaa. \o/ 

Look at all those words! *completely in love with how much words there is*