Summer vacation plans

My Story, Their Story


It was that time of year again when summer starts. My friends were excited for the warm season. I was somewhat excited. I didn’t know exactly what I wanted to do. There was probably many things to do during the summer but I just didn’t know. I looked into the sky, sighing deeply. 

“Where are you going again?” I asked, focusing on the blue sky. A couple of seconds past by before hearing a reply. 

“I’m going to the United States for vacation,” Replied my friend. Why couldn’t I go there for a vacation to? “I tried asking if I could take you.” 

My eyes widen. Does that mean I could go to? I quickly turned to her without any thought. I could feel my facial expression brighten. It would be great to go somewhere different this year. Curiously, my eyes never left her site until I could hear the answer. 

“Does that mean I could go?” I jumped up from my spot excitedly. Please tell me I could go. I don’t want to stay here. It’s so boring. I got on my knees and put my hands together desperately. “Please can I go?” At this point I felt like begging. 

“Sohyun, I couldn’t take you. My dad said it would be too much money.” Her soft voice echoed in my ears. I opened my eyes slightly to see her blonde hair tied up into a bun. Her eyes had a glimmer of color in them. She wore circle lenses almost daily. It came to the point where I forgotten what her natural eye color was. 

“What kind of BB cream are you wearing? It looks amazing!” I smiled widely. Hopefully the compliment would somehow encourage her to take me with her. She liked compliments as much as she liked her boyfriend. I think she liked the compliments more than her boyfriend. 

“It’s amazing isn’t it?” She smiled brightly and touched her pink cheeks. “I still can’t take you” 

“You’re going to smudge your blush.” I stated and sat on the grass, disappointed. The compliment didn’t work. How can a compliment fail? She quickly pulled her hands away from her cheeks. “Emie, I don’t want to stay here all summer.” 

Emie wasn’t the only friend I had. I had other friends to but most of them are busy this summer as well. Emie was also my best friend and we had plans. We made plans before the summer season started. Now, she’s heading to United States on short notice. Why can’t I go? I stood up in defeat. 

“Take a lot of pictures for me,” I smiled. “Oh, and I want some cool things from there.” Emie stood up and smiled. 

“Yeah, I’ll get you a lot of great things to make up for this.” Emie assured. “I’ll text you to” 

“I still hate being stuck he-” Before I could finish my sentence a hand grabbed me away. I was being pulled forcefully. I was practically running with the unknown person. 

“Emie! I’ll come over before you leave!” I shouted before looking at the unknown person.

“Why are you making plans with Emie when you had plans with me” He mumbled angrily. I looked up at the familiar voice. 

 

“L.Joe?” 


 

It's a small chapter but I wanted to get one up right away. ;A; 

I'm still completely surprised I had subscribers before an actual chapter. 

Thank you, Subscribers! \o/