EXO-K?! New Group of Kingkas

My Crush and His Cousin

"Min Ji~ hurry up! We will be late." Taemin pulled me and ran away with my oppas. "Yah! Taemin oppa~ Why didn't you wake me up?" Fixing my hair into a ponytail, I kept eating my piece of bread. "Look, I only ate a toasted bread"

"Ain't my fault! Key Hyung was trying to wake you up but he failed." I looked at Key oppa who just fixed his hair and was looking at the mirror seriously. 

"Kyaaaaaa! It's SHINee oppas!"

"Minho is so cooooooooool!"

"Diva Key, marry meeeee!"

"Taeminnieeeee oppaaaaaa~"

"Jjong oppa! So Handsome!"

"Onew oppa! Please be my chicken!"

Here it is again. The CRAZY SHAWOLs going crazy because of my bestfriends. Again, they gave me a death glare. Duh?! I live with them and I am part of Special Class! A class which only is available for rich kids and not for you-know-who. Not to be boastful but my family owns the biggest company of hotels. And every month, they always travel.

"Umm. Oppa~ I need to go to the ladies room for awhile." I said while getting my bag from Onew oppa but he held my bag. "Just go. I'll put your bag for you." I just smiled and waved goodbye to SHINee oppas. 

 


I overheard girls from the ladies room. I put my ear besides the stall door and tried to listen to their conversation. 

"Did you know we have a group of new students. And they are all males!"

"BWOH?! Jeonmal?"

"They were also good looking! They might become the next SHINee."

Yah! No one can be more handsome than SHINee. Aish these girls. As I heard the door closed. I opened my door stall and headed outside. I looked at my watch. 7:20. Omo?! I have only 10 minutes before class starts...

I ran as fast as I could and I didn't know that I accidentally bumped a person. Taemin oppa? Aniyo~ it's not him. I looked at his name tag. Kim Jong In.

"You better watch where you're going."

"Sorry" I bowed 90 degrees.

"Do you know where is the Special Class?" He asked me coldly. He sounds like Minho if he gets angry.

"Ummm. That's my class. You want me to accompany you?"

......

Why The Hell did I accompany this cold guy! The students were looking at us while whispering. And this guy behind me has no... What do you call this? Umm... No emotion  at all?

"Ms. Park!" My homeroom teacher called me, she was with five guys outside our room. Umm. Okay.. I admit it they are handsome.

"Kai!" The guys shouted and gathered behind me. And guess what?! The one who was behind me is Kim Jong In. The super cold guy. So his nickname is Kai, huh?

"Ms. Park... Come in... Our class is starting. I will be introducing the new students." I went inside and sat beside Taemin.

"Okay class, today we have new students. Please introduced your names." They introduced their names one by one. They are Suho, Chanyeol, D.O, Sehun, baekhyun, and Kim Jong In... I mean Kai.

"Taemin Hyung?" Kai called at Taemin while looking at me then to Taemin.

"Oh! Jong In?" Taemin was shocked while looking at Kai. I looked at my SHINee oppas. They were also shocked. They know each other?!

 


"BWOH?! Cousins?!" My eyes grew big. Taemin oppa just nodded. And Kai looked me like he was disgusted or something like that. "How come I didn't know while the other oppas know about this." I pouted like a child. "Don't tell me you have lots of secrets besides this."

"Ani~ it's because last summer you went to Canada. Then at that time, Kai visited us." Minho tried to explain to make me feel better. "Arasso. I understand~"


New Group of Kingka in Seoul Arts Academy! EXO-K <3

04/23/13

A group of new guys transferred to our school! Six hot guys were spotted in the Special Class. Could it be that they will be the newest SHINee?! And what is more exciting Kai from EXO-K is the cousin of our very own Lee Taemin! Taemin was popular because of his sweet and nice attitude. But Kai?! Is the total opposite. He is a cool bad boy guy. And that makes him special. To all who have photos of the new kingkas. Please feel free to send.

StarNewsWriter45

I opened my laptop and saw this in our school website. Just in one day, they are know popular huh? The new kingkas....

Kim Jong In... Kai... He seems cold. Even if he looks kind of Taemin. He is far away from Taemin. Total opposite.


Annyeong! *90 degrees bow*. Sorry for the short update. I'll update later. Love all readers! To all silent readers... Please comment! Subscribe and Upvote if you can.