Before Everything Starts

My Crush and His Cousin

Dear Diary,

I had a wonderful day with my SHINee oppas today. We had a group date at an amusement park. Taemin oppa bought me a bunny headband and he bought himself also one. He even won the game just to give me the cute pink teddy bear. I swear I will treasure it forever. 

Min Ji <3

I closed my diary as I finished my latest entry. Lee Taemin,my bestfriend was my first and longest crush and I never told him about it. Secret one-sided love if that's what others called. But, having this kind of love is much better than confessing than being rejected by him.

 

"Min Ji~" Key oppa opened the door and peeked at me who was busy daydreaming.

"Oh! Oppa~ What's the matter? And wait..." I realized something because I think something is not right..."Why are you here?!"

"Yah! I am your oppa don't use that kind of voice!" Here it comes, the super scolding time by Key oppa. "Aish, I'll let this go. But before you ask why I am here you better go down. Your parents are waiting for you"

I just followed him scared because he might scold me again and it might last for five hours.

As I walked down the stairs I saw mom and dad with their luggage and in front of them are my SHINee oppas.

"What's going on?" I asked while standing in front of my parents.

"Sit down first Min Ji." Taemin offered me a seat beside him. I sat down like an obedient child. 

"Honey, me and your appa are having a business trip with the parents of the Lee's,Kim's and the Choi's." My mom smiled at me as she handed me an envelope. I opened it as she continued "I know it is too sudden but I want you to understand."

"One year?! Are you serious, Mom?" My eyes grew big as I saw what's inside the envelope. "You'll leave me alone?"

"Well we discussed with your oppas' families that we will let you stay with them" My dad said as he took a sip in his coffee.

"But that's not enough. Wait. What?!" I looked at my oppas who were giving me take-care-of-us-now-MinJi look. "Uh oh"


"Take care Min Ji~" My mom hugged me for the 96th time.

"Mom, if you'll do that you'll miss the flight"

"I just can't bear not to see you" My mom handed me a key.

"What's this?" I asked while inspecting the key.

"The key to your new house. Onew, take care of my little princess okay?" Mom said her goodbyes to my oppas one by one."Key, don't scold her too much or worst spoil her. Jonghyun, be by her side always. Minho, don't let other guys flirt with my baby girl." She hugged them one by one. Lastly, Taemin. "Taemin, be her bestfriend forever."

"Umma, it sounds like you will leave me for how many years." I as I put the key into my pocket.

"Yah! One year is too long you know." My mom messed up my hair. "I'll go now! Bye~" She waved at us as she entered the airport.

 


As I opened our new house, our jaws were dropped. Our parents really made this for us!

"Ah! I love the house!" Taemin rolled into the sofa and accidentally hit his head on the table."Are you alright?!" I hurriedly checked his forehead and found no injuries so I just smiled. I didn't know that our faces were too close. As I heard Minho's voice, I softly pushed him away.

"We have exactly six rooms. Min Ji, take the room upstairs." Minho said as he gets my luggage.

"Onew , Jonghyun and I will be having the three rooms downstairs. Taemin, you follow Minho and Min Ji upstairs." Key said while carrying his things to his room.

"Min Ji~ I already put your things." Minho smiled as he gets some chips in the fridge. "Woah~ we only have some chips here. No food at all."

"I think we should have a duty list like who will be in charge in cleaning and etc." I suggested as I got some chips from Minho.

"I know Min Ji will suggest about that so I already made yesterday."He handed us a paper. Typical Key~

Cleaning: Taemin and Minho (kitchen)

          Onew and Key (living room)

          Jonghyun and Min Ji (hallways)           

Cooking: MinJi and Key

Laundry: Everyone

Groceries: It matters

Shopping: Everyone 

"Yes! I'm part of the cooking team!" I squeeled as I looked at the paper. I looked at the clock. "Omo, it's already six. We need to prepare dinner already."

"Chicken!" Onew jumped like a kid as he heard the word "dinner"

"Ramen~" Jonghyun said as he opened his cellphone.

"Honey Ramen!" Taemin blurted out of nowhere making us look at him suspiciously.

"How about Min Ji's Kimchi?" Minho looked at me. "With Key's help, I know that it will be more delicious than ever."

"I agree!" Key clapped his hands. "So, for the grocery team~" Everyone was avoiding Key's stare. "Jonghyun and Taemin!" Minho and Onew let out a sigh.

"Yah! I am your Hyung." Jonghyun was trying to convince Key but it was a fail.

...........

"We're back~" Taemin opened the door."Min Ji!" He handed me a strawberry milk. "Ah! My favorite. Thanks oppa." I smiled at him as I took a sip. Then, he sat down besides Minho watching soccer. I watched him happily drinking his banana milk.

"Min Ji~ you might cut your fingers." Key oppa snapped me out of my dreamland. 

"Ah! Sorry oppa." I finished cutting the vegetables.

"I know you like Taemin."

"Huh? Oppa what are you talking about?" I laughed nervously. Key oppa knows? 

"You can't hide anything from me MinJi~"

"That's..uh...um...Okay... I give up!" I put my hands up. "But Key oppa, promise me you will not say anything from Taemin. Please." 

"I wouldn't. But it will be better if you confess to him."

"Confess? To whom?" Taemin appeared out of nowhere. I was so surprised that I didn't notice that I accidentally cut my finger. "Yah! Be careful. Are you alright?"

I nodded as he placed a cute ban.aid to my finger.

*Dinner Time*

"It's so yummy!" Onew praised me. 

"Well, our MinJi really is a experienced chef." Key added.

"Aniyo~ it was all because of Key oppa's help." I smiled as I ate Kimchi.

"Eh? You are only praising Key." Jonghyun pouted.

"Aish. Thank you Jjong oppa and Taemin oppa for buying the groceries. And Onew oppa for praising me. And Minho oppa for putting my luggage in my room."

My oppas smiled at me finished eating.

*That Night in my room*

Before I fell asleep. I wrote another entry in my diary.

Dear Diary, 

This day, I moved to my new house. I will be sharing it with my SHINee oppas. You know, when I got cut, Taemin put a bandaid. *insert bandaid here*. It was the best day ever. Well everyday with Taemin oppa was the best. Tomorrow, we will be in school again. Anyways fighting!

Min Ji <3


A/N: Annyeong! *bows 90 degrees* thanks for reading~. EXO-K will appear next chapter so you better wait for it! Bye bye!