EIGHT

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER EIGHT

Dara paused an glared at the 9 figures in front of her. Five she knew, 3 she just met and one adorable maknae who's everything but adorable at the moment. She loudly cleared and smirked when the culprits jumped jumped back while keeping their heads bowed low and gazes lock on the tiled floor. She glanced behind her to check the state of the two innocent people and felt her irritation grew a few more notches higher. Her husband was sporting a bruised face while her best friend looked equally harassed. She started pacing around the living room muttering something under her breath. Nothing could be heard except her footsteps and hard breathing. She looked so mad the nobody dared speak.

She took a deep breath and walked towards the person nearest her. With clinched fist and furrowed brows she tapped the guy's shoulder with greater force than what was needed to gain his attention. She could have just whispered his name and he would have instantly groveled on his knees for forgiveness. With Dara's touch, the guy turned paler and nervously gulped. She was a dorky and sweet noona but they knew better, she's nothing anywhere sweet or dorky when mad.

And Sandara Park's not just mad.

She's seething with unleashed fury.

"Come with me." She said in a clipped tone. Jiyong gulped and looked up. BAD move, Dara was glaring at him with such intensity that he had to bow down again. At the very moment that their eyes met, G Dragon or at least the Dragon part doesn't suit him at all. He, the high and mighty leader of the badass boy group Big Bang cowered under the heated glare of Dara. The fragile looking, petite and dorky Dara park of the rookie girl group 2ne1. Like an obedient puppy he followed Dara inside the room, looked at the window and stared at the sunset thinking that he's finally reaching the twilight of his life. 

Jiyong cautiously looked at Dara through his lashes and wet his already dried lips. "Dara." He started but stopped when she raised her hands to silence him. She turned to face him with her hands on her narrow bare waist. 

She looked at him straight in the eyes as if trying to decipher what's going inside that twisted brain of his. "Kwon Jiyong." She paused and waited for him to meet her eyes. "Tell me oh great leader, what are you doing here?"

Jiyong rubbed his sweaty palms on his board shorts and smiled that boyish smile of his.

Dara felt her blood boil more after Jiyong's smile. "Wipe that smile of your face Jiyong or I'll do it for you." She snapped which instantly removed Jiyong's smile. Dara was trying very hard to keep her cool but he's making it difficult. How could they just show their faces here when she clearly told them to not even let her see a trace of their shadows? Clearly, this BB boys needs rest. Their minds must been suffering from neuron deprivation because they have been doing stupid things. Scratch that, their ideas have gone beyond stupidity already."Let me ask you again Jiyong." Dara repeated when Ji chose to keep his silence and just stare at the floor. "Why are you here? Why are you guys here? You even tricked Bommie into coming with you guys."

Jiyong wanted to answer but doing so would only bring more harm. He looked down and heard Dara's sigh of frustration. "Don't you dare give me the silent treatment Kwon Jiyong. I'm really close to reaching my limit. My small amount of patience is running out." Her voice shook with suppressed anger. 

Jiyong gulped and stammered. "You see...I thought..I mean we thought that." He paused and looked at Dara who's now tapping the floor with her right foot. He looked away and tried again. "We..we thought that..that...well you see..uhm D it's like this."

"Kwon Jiyong." Dara yelled at the top of her lungs. Jiyong flinched and stood still. "Make yourself clear before I make things worse for you and for those guys. I am warning you Jiyong I am not in a good mood. I was actually starting to have fun but you and the guys had to in and ended not just our fun Ji but the entire shot." Dara paused, took a deep breath and started yelling again. "What did you expect Ji? How could you be so stupid? I cannot even believe that we are having this conversation,, well not really because you are not even answering me. Not only did you brought Bommie, you had the entire Big Bang members with you AND you let DBSK tag along. Seriously WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? Did you not think of the consequences AT ALL? Have you not thought that the presence of two of the most sought after idol groups in the country could create havoc? Well?"

"D let me~" 

"Do not interrupt me when I'm not yet done speaking." She yelled some more and glared at the stupefied Kwon leader. "You. You stupid stupid stupid guy did not even think of the wgm staffs! Did you actually expect them to have the ability to stop those fangirls from running like crazy towards us? Huh? Did you? Seriously Ji this stampede will be the headline of tomorrow's papers. This..this act of pure idiocy makes me wonder...where on earth did your brain went?" She stopped talking and suddenly turned around and went out of the room leaving the still petrified Jiyong. 

The eight guys stood up straight when the door opened and revealed a tigress. Dara's face was crimson red from anger, they all gulped and bowed their heads wishing that the ground would just swallow them all alive. Dara intentionally walked with heavy steps and stopped in the middle of the living room. She faced the guys and yelled, "Ya! All of you look at me." And they did raise their heads but tried to look at anywhere but Dara's fuming face without being to obvious. She really looked like she can twist their limbs without breaking a sweat. "Do you know how idiotic you all acted?" She asked in a much controll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter