FIFTEEN

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fifteen





"Do you really have to do this?" He asked with a controlled smile. He looked at his wife hoping that she changed her mind but all hope vanished as soon as she eagerly nodded with a bright smile. He glanced at the booth and groaned. "Smooch let's do something else."


"Why?" She asked, her face without signs of giving in.


"Because...because it would hurt."


Dara just rolled her eyes and started walking when Jae grabbed her wrist to stop her. She turned and raised her brows at her over reacting husband. "What?" Her voice already a notch higher.


"Let's do something else." He pleaded.


She smiled sweetly at him but her eyes were flashing with irritation. "Smooch, will you please stop? People are staring at us."


"I don't care." He muttered with a pout making Dara smile wider. She suddenly moved closer to Jae whose eyes instantly grew wide.


"Aigoo." She pinched his cheeks then lightly tapped his head, making him freeze on the spot. "My smooch is acting cute, don't worry I wont get hurt."


My smooch? A smile broke on his face making Dara laugh. He immediate wiped his goofy smile off his face and attempted to look serious. "Let's do something else. What you're planning to do is dirty."


"Dirty?" She asked, crossing her arms across her chest. "Are you saying that you are dirty?" She countered.


"Of -" He's eyes widened, "of course I'm not." He exclaimed, horror evident on his voice.


"And I'm positive that it wont hurt." She said then started walking, leaving Jae with no choice but to follow her with a little pout.


"Hyung." He said shaking hands with a guy who looked scary with all those piercing on his face. "Please don't hurt her."


Dara just rolled her eyes and laughed but Jae's annoyed gaze made her shut . "I wont get hurt."


Amusement danced in the eyes of the one man standing in front of the couple. He cleared his throat and said while trying really hard not to laugh out loud at the unexpected cuteness of the famous Kim Jae Joong. "Jaejoong-ssi." He called his attention. "Hena's wont hurt." He said then broke into a fit of laughter when Dara started giggling.


Jae frowned to hide his embarrassment. Of course I know that. He thought glaring at the guy. "I know that. Can't you see my tattoos? I was just saying that to be funny" 


Dara covered her mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter