Chapter 9

"You Can't Wear My Panty"

 

 

            They gasped for air when the kissed ended. Whoa, that was mind-blowing. Seige felt a little dizzy. She was just aiming for a 3 seconds kiss but boy was Chunji aggressive too. Realization hit her.

            “You aren’t exactly gay, are you?” Seige looked at his eyes.

            She took the risk of kissing him. She would still have accepted it even if he was indeed gay. But since he’s not…

            “How did you find out? I thought you thought I was gay?” Chunji tensed.

            “You wouldn’t precisely kiss me back if you were gay. Since you did kiss me back then I’m assuming that you were only pretending to be gay. Am I right?”

            “Yeah you’re right. I’m sorry that I deceived you,” he averted his eyes. He stood and walked towards the door. What is he gonna say to Sungmin-hyung now?

            “I love you!” he nearly fell down to the floor. His legs went floppy. Was he hearing things? Did she just say, I love you? He leaned to the table next to him for support.

            “I said I love you. Aren’t you gonna say anything?”

            He turned around and looked at Seige. She was serious. She tried getting up from the bed but she stumbled to the floor.

            He ran towards her. Seige looked at him. He barely noticed that he had shed a tear. Seige started to cry as well. Seige doesn’t need words to let her know that he loves her back. She could feel it on his tears.

            “Pabo! Why did you try to get out of bed? You’re sick.” Chunji forced a weak smile.

            “I’m sick of being sick,” Seige touched his wet cheeks.

            “Please tell me you’ll be okay?” Chunji’s forehead touched her forehead. The tears are now uncontrollably falling down and so was Seige’s. They were lost for words.

            “I’m okay. I’m definitely gonna be okay if I’m with you.”  Chunji kissed away her tears. He kissed every part of her face.

            They hugged and sniffed a lot. He carried her to bed after all the drama. Seige insisted that he sleep on the hospital bed with her. They did. They slept in each other’s arms. Chunji leaned closer to Seige’s ears.

            “I love you,” he whispered with all his love.

            Seige smiled when she heard those actual words from him. She knows she will carry those words to the deepest of her heart and soul. She has never felt so alive in her life until today.

 

 

 

* I'm sorry that it's a bit short.