Chapter 2

"You Can't Wear My "

 

Chapter 2

           

          Chanhee arrived at the apartment building Sungmin-hyung told him. He has known Sungmin-hyung for a year now. He remembered that it was just last year that Sungmin-hyung taught him accounting and balancing records when he was taking summer classes in the university. His father persuaded him to take summer accounting classes as when the time arises that he will be needed in the family businesses regarding problems then he would know what to do.

            Sungmin-hyung doesn’t usually ask favors but since it’s the first time he asked; he did not hesitate to accommodate his request. Besides, this is a good opportunity to practice hands-on accounting on a real business establishment.

            Sungmin-hyung told him that he has a sister and that she’s nice. He’s quite nervous. Hyung-nim doesn’t talk about his family that much and to see his sister in the flesh is nerve-wracking much less live with her for an entire month. Otoke? *What to do?

            He pressed the doorbell twice. No answer. Okay. Maybe later?

            As he was gonna leave the door suddenly creaked open.

            “What can I do for you?” Seige asked and stared at the pretty boy. Was that the right word to describe him? She doesn’t know, but to be honest this one is prettier than most girls do.

            “Are you Lee Sung Hee?” he nervously stared at the girl. Just a girl? Heck! She’s the prettiest thing he saw for the last 18 years of his life aside from IU the pop star.

            “Yeah I am. Do I know you?” she held to the door tightly. Even if he’s the cutest person she ever saw she would still have to be cautious, this person might be a thief or something.

“Didn’t Sungmin-hyung tell you that I was coming over?”

            “No, he said Chanhee is coming over and she’s not here yet.” Chanhee is a girl right? I mean, I have a friend in elementary whose name is Chanhee.

            He smiled and pointed to himself and said, “I’m Lee Chan Hee. It’s nice to finally to meet you.”

            “Oh, I was expecting someone…well…a girl. That was certainly a shocker. Anyways, nice to meet you too. You can call me Seige. I don’t usually use my real name.”

            “You can also call me Chunji. It’s pretty much obvious why I don’t use my real name.”

            “Yeah, I can imagine why. Whoever named you must have wanted a daughter so bad.”

            “My mom, I’m the only child. She was a bit frustrated when I came out so as compensation my dad gave my mom permission to name me however she likes.”

            “That sounds…quite reasonable? I mean, I can’t imagine you having other names. Your face suits your name.” Seige complimented.

            “Really? I don’t know if I should feel insulted or happy, that’s the first time someone complimented my name.” Chanhee or Chunji felt quite at-home now that he knew Seige to be someone who is an easy person to warm up to.

“Let’s get inside and get you settled. Brother said you can use his room. I’ll go get you something to eat.”

            Chunji roamed around the living room. The room is pretty much well decorated and the whole apartment looks tidy. He saw pictures of Seige and Sungmin together but none of their parents. There’s a bookshelf and a desk with lots of sticky notes and stacks of papers. There’s a computer and telephone. The television is at the living area. He spotted two doors. He went inside the room in the right side.

            It was completely dark. He searched for the switch near the entrance door. He finally found it and flicked it on. Streams of light flooded the entire pinkish room. Pinkish? He stared at the walls, it wasn’t pink it was bubble gum colored wallpaper with anime posters, stuff toys and books on the floor. It was sure quite messy. He walked towards the bed but he felt something caught his feet.

            It was underwear. It has heart prints on it and a white base color. It doesn’t seem to be used. Clothes were everywhere. In the bed, on the floor and some are hanging out the closet. Bra’s where hanging on the other side of the door. He stared at the underwear he was holding. Wow so cute. It has a tiny white ribbon at the center top. He blushed a little when he imagined Seige wearing this exact same underwear.

            “What are you doing?” Seige asked and grabbed her underwear to hide it inside her pocket.

            Crap. Crap. Crap. What to say?                                                        

“I-I was j-just admiring it?” Holy crap! I said that? Moron, I should have said that I was gonna put it somewhere else so it won’t get dirty on the floor.

She smiled and held back a laugh. Is he gay or something? I mean, he looks feminine and cute too. He looks like the type of person who really takes care of his skin. He’s really really fashionable too. His choice of clothes to wear can certainly match a designer’s taste. Should she ask if he’s gay? If she did, will he get offended? Nah, she could ask that some other time.

            “That’s one of my least favorite underwear. I don’t usually wear colorful ones but my brother bought me that. What’s so admirable in that underwear?” she smiled and asked.

            “T-The ribbon?” he said that with honesty.

“I guess ribbons are really cute on any underwear. Well, you can’t wear them if you know what I mean. It doesn’t have fabric lining that supports your uh ahem…balls. Anyways, let’s go eat Naengngon. I cooked some for you,” she smiled and went to the dining area. She giggled a little after saying that.

            “N-No I was just…” Now she thinks I’m gay. What the heck?

            “Come on! It’s gonna get cold if you don’t hurry up,” she prepared two bowls and poured noodles on each. She then cracked an egg into the soup noodle and stirred it.

            “I want eggs too.” Chunji joined her and stirred his noodle when Seige finished putting the egg on his bowl. Seige laughed at that retort.

            “Ooh, too bad all the beef is in your bowl.” Seige brooded.

            Awh...cute. Who would resist that?

            “’Kay, I’ll give you some.” He put a few beef chunks on her bowl.

            “Thank you.” She gave him a cheeky grin. He was quite surprised that she has one of those dimples that make you say ooooh.

            He can tell that the last remaining month of this summer is going to be somewhat fun and eccentric. This is going to be one of his uncanny memories.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I was laughing while I was writing this. I had an experience once when I liked someone and that he turns out to be gay. I still liked him anyways. O.O