Bad news

First Date Troubles!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's about the B.A.P squad," Junsu hesitantly began. "They escaped."

"They what?" Yunho closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to even his breathing. "Tell me your joking." He opened his eyes again and looked at the grim faces of s. "This can't be true."

Junsu swallowed and took a step back, pushing Changmin forward. Yunho always had a soft spot for their maknae, so he hoped Changmin would subdue Yunho's anger a bit. An angry Yunho wasn't a pleasant sight.

"It's true Yunho-hyung. And we've been put on the mission to retrieve them as soon as possible. Word goes around they are trying to make allies with the Block B gang. If that happens we're screwed."

"How did they escape?"

"They say they managed to create some mechanic robots from the outside who helped them escape. I think they called them Matoki or something."

"This is ing bull. How in the world did they escape from our prison? We have the best defense system out there. Where were all the specialized agents at that moment?" Yunho was agitated. How could this happen?

Yoochun cleared his throat and stepped forward. "Jihoon scheduled a big meeting yesterday. All the specialized agents were there to discuss the arrival of the new equipment and armor. He didn't call you in because he knew we would inform you."

Yunho sighed. This was going to be a pain in the . They weren't dealing with some wannabe gangsters. The B.A.P squad were known for being highly intelligent and skilled in combat. The day Yunho's unit caught them and put them in prison was a very good day. From that day on Yunho's unit was known to be the most skilled unit in the FBI and everyone looked up to them. But, now that the B.A.P squad escaped they had to start all over again. And no doubt that in those years the B.A.P squad learned a thing or two about them.

Instead of having an angry outburst Yunho looked s dead in the eyes and smirked. "Seems like the DBSK unit is back in business."

◆◆◆

Jaejoong frowned and looked towards the toilet. It had been about ten minutes ago that Yunho ran away and he was starting to get worried. He stood up and walked to the toilet. When he was inside looked inside the stalls, but Yunho wasn't there. "Yunho?" Jaejoong questioned out loud. Where did he go? He walked back out and looked around the restaurant. His frown deepened and he sat down at their table again.

Sungjong came skipping by and Jaejoong stopped him. "Sungjong, have you seen Yunho?" Sungjong's eyes widened for a second, but he quickly smiled and shook his head. "No, why?"

"Because he said he was going to the toilet and he wasn't there. Why are you acting so weird? What is going on?" Jaejoong narrowed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter