A New Love Life

A New Love
"Why do you still survive?" "Aren't you supposed to be dead??" "Go die and never come back again!" Noises were heard from the crowd at the corner of the corridor. Baro from class 2-3 was being bullied. While me, I'm standing at a direction where I can see Baro easily. I laughed seeing his reactions. Well, I, Lee Hyorin, am the queenka of the school. Why should I even bothered to help him? That would only break my image. "Hyorin-ah." A soft voice called out. I turned to saw Jinyoung. "Oppa~" I walked towards him and hug him. "Why are you here, baby?" He stuck a strand of my hair to the back. "To see and laugh at the stupid Baro." I smiled. He chuckled. "Oppa, are you free this Sunday?" I looked at him innocently. Apparently it's one of my charms. "Mianhae. I have something to do this Saturday." Jinyoung looked sad. "Oh gwaenchanha oppa, we can still go out together any other time~" I tried to looked fine with it. How dare him. A boyfriend is supposed to make his girlfriend to feel the most important 'thing' for him. "You want me to drive you home?" Jinyoung smiled. I nodded. Suddenly, his phone rang. He quickly read the message and put it back on his pocket. "Oppa, who is it?" I asked. "It's... from my mother... she...uh... said that I must go home right now because there's a problem so I can't drive you home. Mianhae baby." He lowered his head. "Oh it's okay I can go home by myself." I smiled bitterly. "Okay. Take care of yourself and be careful." Jinyoung kiss my forehead before went off. I sighed as I started to walk towards home. I was too overthinking about Jinyoung Oppa that I didn't see there is a rock infront of me and yea, I tripped. How embarassing. Before I could stood up, a hand reached out to me. I looked upand saw a cute looking guy. I quickly hold his hand for support and stood up. "Umm.. thanks for helping me." I smiled. He nodded. "I'm Baro and you?" He reached out his hand to shake mine. "Baro from class 2-3?!" I shouted in disbelief. He nodded carefully. "Is something wrong?" He asked. I nodded quickly. "I'm Lee Hyorin, the queenka of class 2-2." I said proudly. "Ohh.. its nice to see you, Hyorin-sii, I guess?" He said. I hit his hand that reached out to shake mine. "Don't you dare to go near me! I don't want to be seen by my friends that I actually talked to you." I hissed. "Okay then..." he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I'll see you around, I guess?" He smiled. "Whatever." I jerked up. He then waved before going off. ------------------------------------------------------------- Since that day, Baro had been trying to get close to me everytime he had the chance to. I always ignore and leave him behind, afraid that my friends might found out about it. Today, was different. I let him to go near me and chat since I felt so lonely. Everytime school bell rings signalling its time to go home, Jinyoung always went off earlier alone without telling me.I don't even know whether he went home directly or not. 'I guess replacing Jinyoung with Baro for awhile doesn't harm anything. . .' And hell yeah it does. I have fallen in love with the nerd, yet cute and adorable Baro. And now I don't know how's my relationship with Jinyoung. . . I guess we're almost over. I just have to erase my feelings for Jinyoung and maybe I can move on to Baro. Wait, no! I can't! We, Jung Jinyoung and Lee Hyorin, are the school couple. I can't let him go that easily. I still need to maintain my reputation! I was so deep in my thoughts that I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Jiyeon, the queenka from class 3-1 with. . . Jinyoung. WTF? And Jinyoung kissed Jiyeon on her lips in front of me! I quickly slapped Jiyeon. "Yah! What are you doing?!" She shouted angrily. "I should be the one who ask you! What are you doing here with MY boyfriend!" I shouted back. "You ! Di jillae!" She slapped me on my right cheek. "Serves her right." Jinyoung kissed Jiyeon's cheek. "I don't even know who she is, baby." He smirked. My eyes widened. Is this real? Jinyoung just now dumped me?! Tears started to fell down as I fell on the ground. I could heard them laughing for a minute before Jinyoung shouted. "Ouch! Yah! Di jillae? You jerk!" Before Jinyoung could does his revenge to Baro, Baro quickly kick him which causes him to fell on the ground. Jinyoung winced in pain as Jiyeon helped him to stood up. "Yah! Gwaenchanha?" Baro hug me. I nodded. "Let me drive you home." With that, we went off to my home. "Sleep well okay? And don't cry over that and jerk. They're not worth your time." He smiled. I nodded. We bid each other good bye. -Monday- I tried to think positive before going inside the class. I smiled as I remembered Baro. I slowly opened the door and put my bags on my seat and went off to HyunA. I was about to greet her when she noticed me and put on a disgust look on her face. "Ewww! Don't you dare to touch me! So gross!" She backed off. "What...?" I stared at her confusely. She started to call the others. "Oh Miss Disgusting is here!" Eunjung said sarcastically. "She's so brave of coming to school?!" Krystal looked at me with a weird look. "For anyone who doesn't know, here, this girl, Lee Hyorin, has been DUMPED by Jung Jinyoung! Isn't it amazing?" Nicole shouted; causing everyone to laugh. "You even befriend Baro! How perfect! Lee Hyorin has finally found her Prince Charming!" Gain clapped her hands loudly. Suddenly, Jiyeon and Jinyoung came infront of me. They both smirked. "See, now you're not even a queenka nor a student of this school anymore. You're just a rubbish." Jiyeon said while pushing me hard to the ground. I winced in pain. When I looked up, I saw Jinyoung and Jiyeon were kissing passionately. "Let's just continue at another place baby." Jiyeon said as she started to ed the buttons on her shirt. Jinyoung nodded as he kissed Jiyeon once more before they both left. I looked at them as if I have seen a ghost. How could they so that infront of me?! I gasped each time I remembered the scene earlier. HyunA, Eunjung, Krystal, Nicole and Gain laughed loudly at me. "Now time to bully her, girls!" HyunA commanded. I quickly covered my face with my hand. Instead of feeling anything hurt, Baro's voice appeared. "Yah let her go!" I quickly looked up and saw the girls running away. es. "Its okay, Hyorin-ssi. I'm with you now. I promise you I will protect you from them. You don't have to think about them anymore. Even if they all dumped you, I will still be here, for you. Only you." Baro said as he hugged me tightly. I just nodded and cried on his shoulder for the rest of the day. -several days later- "Hyorin-ssi! Good morning!" Baro smiled widely. I blushed. "Aww someone's blushing!" He stuck out his tongue. "Yah!" I hit his arm. "Oww!" He wince in pain, fakely of course. "Go get me if you can~" he suddenly run away. "Yah wait for me!" I smiled as I ran to catch him. Our New Love Life shall began.