Chapter 4- Drunk

My Life with 13 Boys

 

Donghae's POV

 

She was telling us the back story of why she left uncle Hyun Seung. He wouldn't have done that. He couldn't. Finally she finished and I hugged her, telling her that it would be alright. I never knew her life was that hard. I never knew until now. I couldn't believe it. It couldn't be true but sadly, it was. I felt sorry for her, hearing what uncle Hyun Seung had become, my mind was filled with anger. I couldn't do anything and I didn't want to do anything. I didn't want her to go back to those days if I had said or did something to him. It already happened. What's the past, is the past. Just make sure it doesn't happen in future. Forgetting the past means starting the future. She had to let go and I needed to help her. She needed to start her new life. One without any troubles. Her future lies in her hands. If she doesn't want to forget the past then she will never start the future.

 

Soo Jung's POV

 

I was surprised. I wasn't the one crying. Although Donghae hugged me, telling me it's okay and acting like I was crying. Truthfully, I wasn't crying . Not a single tear rolled down my cheeks. The one who was crying was actually... Ryeowook...? I let go of Donghae and walked to Ryeowook. I asked him “Hey... Why are you crying?” He faced me and tried to control his sobbing before replying “I didn't know you had such a sad back story and I had to ask that question during the radio show. I'm so sorry!” He hugged me and sobbed. “It's okay Ryeowook-ssi. It's fine. Now, now. Stop crying...” He pulled away and looked at me with the eyes that were filled with tears. He blinked and that sent a few tears rolling down his cheeks. I cupped his cheeks and wiped the tears with my thumbs while saying “It's really okay.” He smiled shyly and I removed my hands from his cheeks.

 

Hey, hey. We are supposed to have a great and happy time here together. Now, let's introduce ourselves.” LeeTeuk said. They stood up and shouted “Annyeonghaseyo! We are Super Junior!” They did a self introduction after wards. I admit. I am really sad but I didn't want to show it.

 

The waiters placed the ordered plates of food on the tables. They ordered a few bottles of soju. Just what I needed. I poured some soju into my glass and drunk it all, not leaving a drop behind. Cups after cups. Bottles after bottles. “Hmm... Looks like Kyuhyun has a competitor here...” Sungmin said. I drank about four bottles and was about to open another one but I realised there were no more. I was not drunk yet. That was just the beginning. I was a heavy drinker as you could tell. I was a huge alcohol lover. I ordered another half a dozen of bottles. I needed to get drunk and like really drunk. I didn't want to remember what had happened today. I was sure the others thought I was crazy or something as I was already on my sixth bottle of soju.

 

Donghae's POV

 

She can drink that much? I didn't know she was such a heavy drinker. Already on her sixth bottle and she was still sober. Kyuhyun whispered “I think she is upset about just now, hyung. Drinkers usually wouldn't slam their bottles down on the table if they are drinking leisurely. I think she's planning to get wasted tonight.” That hit me. I could see Soo Jung's eyes filled with pain and sorrow. She looks like she is really planning to get drunk, really drunk. I grabbed the bottle away from her. Her eighth bottle was almost done. “What- What are doing? Give it back.” She demanded. Her voice was filled with pain and she clearly drunk. I said “Soo Jung-ah, you drunk. No more drinking for you. Let's bring you back now.” I pulled her from her seat but she resisted. She shouted “What are you trying to do? Are you going to abandon me and just throw me somewhere on the streets like what appa did to me? It's enough! I'm not going to suffer anymore. Give me back the bottle.” I threw the bottle on the floor, breaking it to little pieces. She rolled her eyes and opened another bottle, downing it, drowning herself with alcohol. The members tried to stop her but it failed, obviously. She was still stubborn, very stubborn. She drank her soju while sobbing at the same time. Tears of sadness rolled down her cheeks while she downed two bottles of soju. When she was done, she slammed the bottle on the table and said while sobbing at the same time “Promise me. Promise me you won't leave me like appa did.” After that, she collapsed on the table, letting a few tears roll down from her eyes before blacking out completely.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey :) I'm back with another chapter. Sorry for not updating for 10 days XP I injured my foot, pulled a muscle or something like that and it's really uncomfortable :( But, here is a chapter for you. Might update another one if I have the time. :D Hope you like it. Comment, Subscribe and Vote :)