Chapter 4 (The Letter)

My Unnies are My Bestfriend [REWRITING]

 

“Well read this letter and you know it all,” Hyoyeon unnie said and gave the red envelope to you and the blue envelope to Bora.

 

“Should we read it silently or loudly?” you said.

 

“Silently… We need you to understand every word that written on the letter,” Taeyeon unnie said.

 

You read it silently and suddenly you felt like tears forming in your eyes… And suddenly it falls down and dampens your cheeks. You look at Bora, she gave you the sad look and you saw tears flowing down her cheeks. You understand what she felt.

 

Hana’s Letter:

 

Dear our little one,

 

Omma and Appa don’t mean to leave you alone or to kick you out from this house. But this is for your own good dear. Omma want you to be independent and have self-confidence in you. Omma want you to learn everything that you will face one day if we left you. Well Hana dear, Omma and Appa will leave this country for 1 years doing business and project in USA. Omma hope for this 1 year, it’s enough for you to learn and to be what you want to be. Hana dear, please follow what your hearts say… and catch your dream as if you’re climbing Mountain Everest. Omma want you to learn everything from your number one favorite group, SNSD. Omma hope Taeyeon Unnie will help you a lot in improving your talent that you have inside you. Even though we don’t even know what is your talent but I believe in you dear that you will be one of them.

 

Hana, Omma and Appa put a big hope in you. Omma hope you will accept any request or any suggestion that your Soshi’s unnie do for you. Hana dear, I hope you will not get mad. This idea came across Omma and Appa minds when we saw your diary that you left at the living room. Actually we don’t know that your sketchbook is your diary, we look into it and we saw this one piece of paper that you wrote with Bora, “I Dream…” It’s really break Omma and Appa heart when we read it. So we decided to let Taeyeon unnie handle everything and hope that you will be fine dear.

 

Omma and Appa want you to be the great singer one day… we want to see you to be on stage and sing in front of your fans like what you wish for. Omma hope you and Bora will be a great duo. Omma and Appa want you to stay healthy and listen to every word that Soshi’s unnie ask you to do. Don’t be a stubborn mule okay?

 

From;

Omma and Appa

Bora’s Letter:

 

Dear Bora,

 

Aunty and Uncle hope that you will help Hana in making her big decision in her life. Well this is actually one of yours big decision also. Bora, Aunty and Uncle knows that you’re the only person that knows how to handle Hana’s anger and how to handle Hana’s stubbornness. Bora, Aunty and Uncle have told your Omma and Appa everything about this… And they understand what you really want to be. Aunty knows that you have a great talent inside you because your Omma told me that you can play piano really well. And I just knew that you’re the person who encourages Hana to play guitar as well as your sister, thanks to her.

 

Even though Hana doesn’t know that Aunty and Uncle know that she can play guitar but Aunty and Uncle want you to always say to her that we really are proud having a daughter like her. Aunty and Uncle knows that behind her smile there’s always sadness cause we knows that she really needs that extra care from us but we can’t give it to her.

 

Bora, Aunty and Uncle want to thanks to you for being a friend to our only daughter and for being a good royal friend. Well we hope that you and Hana will be one of the great singers one day. Bora, please supports anything that Hana’s do in her life because I know that it’s hard to understand her sometimes. Thanks again Bora for being a good royal friend to Hana. Please help Soshi’s unnie in handling Hana okay?

 

From;

Aunty and Uncle Kim

 

After you and Bora finish reading the letters, you gave Bora a tight hug and you both cry silently. All the SNSD members gather around both of you and gave a calming hug. Than Hyoyeon unnie gave both of you another letter…

 

“Unnie what is this letter for?” you asked.

 

“Well this letter is from the 9 of us, we want you to read it loudly… both of you,” Tiffany unnie said.

 

SNSD’s Letter:

 

Anneyong our dearest dongsaeng, Hana and Bora…

 

Hana-ah…

Unnie wants to apologize to you for lying and making this plan without your permission. Well Unnie have seen you singing once……..

 

You gave a glance at Tae Unnie, an evil glance of course… But Tae unnie of course do her dorky face like usual.

 

I really fell in love with your voice when I heard it, especially when you sang to one of SNSD’s songs. I hope I can hear your voice from today onwards… Bora, you… I knew you have a great talent inside you… I knew you’re a major in playing piano and also violin. Why do you have the same attitude like Seohyun and also me… a Maknae style also a Leader pack hmmm…?

 

Hana-ah this is Jessica unnie. OMG I can’t believe that you have grown this much… Bora-ah why do you look so familiar in my eyes? Do you have an older sister?

 

Then Bora nodded her head, “Unnie I’ll bet you really know my sister well she is in T-ara,” she said. All of them laughed when they knew the fact about Bora’s unnie because it’s unbelievable.

 

Hana and Bora welcome to the club dongsaeng… Yoona unnie, Sooyoung unnie, Yuri unnie, Hyoyeon unnie and also Sunny unnie really happy to see you dongsaeng… Hana you’ve grown well enough, you look pretty and beautiful… well of course all of it comes from us since we’ve raised you for 8 years.

 

Hana-ah and Bora-ah now, we want you to perform in front of us… We want you to sing to one of our songs, Complete… Please??

 

When you finish reading the letter, you saw all members gave you pleading eyes and when you want to say something to Bora, you saw Bora already went to the grand piano and sit there. You thought, ‘Yah Chingu, why do you need to make decision without discuss with me… Never mind if this is the request from Soshi’s unnie, I will do it.’ I grab the guitar and sit beside Taeyeon unnie; I gave Bora signal to start playing. I sang the first verse and went to the chorus part after that.

 

Noonbooshin gyejuhl gadeukhi

Hyanghiro-oon guhrul jinah

Joshimseuruhn nae barguhreum

Doogeunguhryuh

 

Ajikdo muhn miraeyeh irigetjiman geu

Ddaen kkomi anigil

Just one love oori doori guhruhganeun

Giri

Gatgireul baraeyo

 

As you and Bora finished the song, all the 9 members gave you a big clapped as if you won Grammy awards.

 

“Since when do you learn to play guitar?” Tae Unnie said.

 

“Well Unnie it’s been 4 years I played guitar but never show it to you,” you said.

 

“Nice show dongsaeng… Bravo,” Sunny unnie said.

 

“That’s my dongsaeng…” Hyoyeon unnie said and gives you thumbs up.

 

“Thank you unnie,” you and Bora said shyly.

 

“Well unnie, I want to tell you something,” Bora said. You gave her glare but Bora just smile.

 

Now all the eyes on Bora…

 

“Well this is Hana first time showing off her talent in front of people other than me… And well this is the first time also Hana shows confidence in her singing… gave her a big clapped,” Bora laughed as she said it.

 

“Mianhae Chingu… they need to know the truth…” Bora apologized.

 

The day when well so with the night… they finish their morning with talks and they finish their evening with unpacked Hana and Bora stuffed… and the nights with a lots of fun games which has prepared by Yoona and Yuri unnie.

 

After they have a great night of girls’ night, then Hana and Bora went to sleep since they need to wake up early tomorrow to register for their new school. The journey of being a superstar trainee starts now… 

 

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I Know the letter is not sad enough... but i'll try to do my best to write the letter... i hope the stories will not bored you guys.

Well here is my new chapter...

COMMENT UP & SUBSCRIBE....

Silent Readerss don't be silent....