Chapter 5 (First Morning with SNSD)

My Unnies are My Bestfriend [REWRITING]

 

*Ring Ringggg Ring Ringggg*

 

The sounds of alarm clock ringing can be heard clearly in one certain room. The sounds of footsteps echoing can be heard as the door cracked open.

 

“Hana-ah Wake up dongsaeng,” it’s no other than Taeyeon unnie.

 

“Urghh Unnie it’s still early... I need more sleep,” you said.

 

“Dongsaeng-ah today we’re gonna go to SM building and also Genie High School for your register up,” Tae unnie said.

 

“But…” you said but it’s cut off by Tae unnie.

 

“No But… now get your off from the bed and go take your bath and then went downstairs eat your breakfast, ppalli” Tae unnie said strictly.

 

“Arasso unnie,” you quickly take your things and went to the bathroom.

 

 

(Kitchen area)

 

“Yah, Shikskin Sooyoung, can’t you just wait until I finish cooking?” Hyoyeon shouted.

 

“I’m hungry…” Sooyoung said with an aegyo.

 

“Yah Sooyoung-ah… don’t you ever do that aegyo in front of me again” Hyoyeon shouted again in disgust.

 

But Sooyoung doesn’t bother to stop eating even though Hyoyeon is mad at her.

 

“Anneyonghaseyo Unnie… what’s the noise about?” you said as you greets both of them.

 

“O! Anneyong Hana-ah…” both of them said.

 

“As you can see this big baby need to be feed up cause her stomach is grumbling right now and she keeps disturbing her omma cooking her breakfast,” Hyoyeon unnie joked around in sarcasm.

 

“Ah… now I get it,” you said.

 

Than you saw Yoona and Yuri unnie running downstairs and behind them you saw Jessica unnie chasing them. ‘As usual you thought… this two never get sick of that prank stuff’ you thought.

 

“Yah… Yoona Yuri you better stop running now… and you Jessica behave yourself…” Tae unnie warned them as she gets out from her room.

 

“Taeyeon-ah this two kids really……..” Jessica unnie said but stopped as she saw Taeyeon unnie evil glare.

 

“Never mind… I’m gonna get my shower now.” Sica unnie said and then went upstairs.

 

Yoona and Yuri unnie laughed hysterically watching Jessica unnie behavior, but Taeyeon unnie gave them a glare and they stopped.

 

“Seriously both of you, you need to join me, Hana and Bora for your punishment,” Tae unnie said.

 

“Arasso unnie…” they both said.

 

You laughed watching their behavior but you’re happy that they gonna join you for register later.

 

“Anneyong Hana-ah and Unnies,” Bora greeted.

 

“O! Anneyong Chingu… you’re late…” you said.

 

“Mianhae Chingu… I was doing something upstairs you know what it is…” Bora said.

 

“Ah that thing… I’ll understand.” You said.

 

“Okay people let’s gather now and eats our breakfast,” Sooyoung unnie announced.

 

“How about Jessica and Tiffany unnie, they still upstairs getting shower,” Bora said.

 

“Don’t mind about them. They will eat later, they always late for breakfast though,” Sunny unnie said.

 

 

“Hana-ah, Bora-ah we need to go now,” Tae unnie shouted.

 

“Okay let’s go now… I can’t wait,” Bora said eagerly.

 

“Bora Chingu, keep calm and wait for SM Town, Here we come,” you said excitedly.

 

“Hana-ah, Bora-ah I’m pretty sure that you both gonna be speechless when you go to SM building later…” Yoona unnie said.

 

“Wae?” you and Bora asked.

 

“Well… you know it’s your dream place… well everybody dream place… you will know about it later…” Yuri unnie said.

 

“Now let’s get in to the car and go to Genie High School,” Tae unnie said.

 

 

(In the Car)

 

“Hana and Bora we have a lot of question in our head right now? Can we ask both of you?” Yuri unnie said.

 

“Well unnie you already ask one question and the answer is yes…” you said teasingly.

 

“Hmm our dongsaeng really is something huh?” Yoona unnie said. Both you and Bora laughed at the statement.

 

“Well unnie we’ll take that as a compliment then…” Bora said.

 

“Okay, I’ll ask them first… What sort of group will you guys want to be one day?” Tae unnie asked.

 

“Well of course SNSD… We want to be like you guys…” you said and Bora just nodded her head.

 

“Hmm well it’s hard to control eight members when you become a leader one day,” Tae unnie advise them.

 

“Second question… Here comes trouble… who do you think will be the leader between both of you?” Yoona unnie asked.

 

You and Bora looked at each other… and Bora said “Well we never think of that... We’ll leave that to you all Unnies to decide who will become the leader.”

 

“Third question… Bora and Hana what is your favorite SNSD’s song and why did you become a SONE?” Yuri unnie asked.

 

“Well a tough question here…” Bora said.

 

“Well it’s not tough for me Chingu… let me answer it…” you said and take your sketchbook from your bag pack.

 

“Are you gonna show them your sketchbook?” Bora whispered but can be heard clearly by the 3 Unnies.

 

“Well yeah, I think they need to know…” you said. Then you flipped to one of the page where you and Bora writes everything that you love about SNSD…

 

“Okay here it is… Take a look at it and you will know everything about us being a SONE…” you said and gave the sketchbook to Yoona unnie.

 

“Well, nice drawing,” Tae unnie compliment… ‘What drawing?’ you thought.

 

“Today it seems like a bright sunny day, well talking about sunny, I hope Sunny unnie is right here beside me… I miss them very much” Yuri unnie read the text.

 

Bora looked at you and whispered “when did we write that line on the sketchbook?”

 

Suddenly you remembered something, “OMG! I turn to the wrong page… unnie turn to the next page please and don’t read the rest okay?” you said.

 

“No matter you looked so dumbfounded when I said nice drawing,” Tae unnie said. They obey your word and turn the page.

 

“Hana-ah, Bora-ah this is nice… the best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend… but having 9 sister was like founding a four-leaf clover…” Yuri unnie said.

 

“Who wrote that?” Yoona unnie asked. Bora pointed at you and said “Well you know unnie; she loves to write poems and lyrics… she has a talent in writing…”

 

“Whoa Jjinja? Maybe you could compose a song for us one day…” Yoona unnie said.

 

At that time you felt your cheeks is becoming red like a cherry and you felt like you want to escape from this car…

 

Then the car stopped and the driver told us that we have arrived at Genie High School… At that time you feel safe because you don’t have to answer any question from the SNSD member again…

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Here another chapter.... Hope u guys enjoy it...

I will post 2 more chapters i guess... it may be complicated but i'll try my best to write since this is my first fanfics...