Chapter 3 (Surprise)

My Unnies are My Bestfriend [REWRITING]

 

“Hana-ah, Bora-ah Wake up Nae?” Tae Unnie said softly.

 

You groan then said “Have we arrived unnie?” with your eyes still close.

 

“Soon enough, about five more minutes maybe,” Tae Unnie said.

 

“Oh okay then wake me up after five minutes,” as you continue to sleep.

 

“Hmm you really are the sleepyhead,” Tae Unnie said.

 

 

(SNSD Dorm)

 

The busy day for them has come… preparing the best for their number one SONEs is really a hard job for them…

 

“Yoona, have you finished preparing and decorating the room?” Jessica shouted from the living room while checking the list.

 

“Nae… Just need a little touch up now… and it’s done” Yoona said.

 

“Sunny, Sooyoung stop playing Wii… Tae and our dongsaeng will arrive any minute now,” Tiffany said in a high tone.

 

“Makdonggie can you help me with this?” Hyoyeon said from the kitchen.

 

“Oh Nae unnie,” Seohyun obeyed.

 

Seohyun went to the kitchen to help Hyoyeon with the cooking, then she saw Yuri and Tiffany preparing a cake, a wonderful cake at the dining table… she read the words written on the cake “Our Dear Dongsaeng Hana & Bora”

 

“Who’s Bora? I thought it’s only Hana who come?” Seohyun asked.

 

“Ah we forget to tell you… Bora is Hana’s best friend… We’re gonna make a surprise for both of them, a welcoming surprise… you know our tradition,” Yuri said as she continue to give a nice topping on the cake.

 

“Ah… now I know,” Seohyun said and continue her works.

 

 

“Unnie when will we arrive, why do I feel your dorm is really far?” Bora asked as she fully awake.

“Just wait and see… we’re almost there anyway…” Tae unnie said and she point outside.

 

Bora follows the direction of Tae Unnie fingers, and then she saw a big beautiful mansion in front of her eyes. drop out and her eyes almost popped out form it place…

 

“Hana-ah wake up Chingu, you need to see this,” Bora said and shake your body.

 

“Hana-ah… come on wake up… Look there… but…” Bora stopped.

 

“But what, it looks different?” Tae unnie said and smiled. Bora gave Tae Unnie dorky expression.

 

Tae unnie giggled watching Bora dorky expression.  She thought ‘This girl is really a hyper energetic person… Well I’ll bet she’s some kind of a leader type person and the only person who can convince Hana in everything’

 

“Hana Chingu, Wake up now…” She shouts near your ear.

 

“Urghh Chingu, don’t disturb my sleep can’t you?” you said half-asleep.

 

“Yah! You better take a look outside… we’re in front of SNSD’s dorm or should I say mansion…” Bora said loudly.

 

You quickly sat up and take a look outside. You just can’t believe it, even though Tae Unnie is like your sister but you never visit SNSD’s dorm… And now you’re gonna live there also…

 

“Unnie did you move out from the dorm?” You asked.

 

“Hmm what do you think? You love it?” Tae unnie asked.

 

“Well Yeah… what do you expect?” Bora said with her annoying style.

 

“Of course I love it unnie, but why did you move out? Is it because of me?” you asked.

 

“Because this place is more nearer to Genie High School than the old dorm… and this place has a really nice view and we can enjoy our time every day at any time at the beach…” Tae unnie said.

 

“Unnie can we go out now? I can’t wait to snap pictures” Bora said eagerly.

 

“Of course… Take as much as you can Nae dongsaeng?” Tae unnie said as she disturbs your hair.

 

She knew that you don’t like anyone to disturb your precious hair especially when you’re having a good day…

 

“Chingu let’s get out from this car… I want to take picture in front of the SNSD mansion and this beautiful nature… I want the worlds know that I’m visiting SNSD for real,” Bora said loudly.

 

She quickly opens the door and pulls you out with her. Tae Unnie giggled watching both of you enjoying your time… Tae unnie called the security to take the things out from the car and put it in front of the house.

 

First you take pictures with the Samsung galaxy camera so that you can update immediately on the Instagram. You upload the image that you take in front of the SNSD mansion and write a caption “OMG! I’m in front of SNSD Mansion now… I can’t believe it…”

 

“Hana-ah, Bora-ah let’s go inside… its cold outside,” Tae unnie said.

 

You and Bora obeyed her word and went inside the house. As you step in front of the front door, “SURPRISE!” the entire member said in unison.

 

“Welcome Hana and Bora Saeng…” Yoona and Yuri shouted.

 

“Sorry for making you shocked,” Sunny apologize as she saw you and Bora shocking face.

 

“It’s okay unnie…” you said.

 

“Now come in and take a sit,” Tiffany said.

 

“Oh Nae Unnie” both of you said.

 

 

-Living Room-

 

You and Bora also the SNSD members having a long conversation since they haven’t meet you up for a long time. Then Jessica unnie stand up and making a super surprise announcement.

 

“*cough* okay, I want to make a special surprise announcement for both of my cute little dongsaeng, Hana and Bora,” she said.

 

You and Bora looked at each other then look at Taeyeon with a look did-you-know-anything.

 

“Hana and Bora starting from today onwards, we the SNSD members will take a full of care to raised you both like our real siblings. And from now onwards also we are welcoming you to be one of SM member, drum roll please…” Jessica said.

 

Then you saw Yuri and Yoona unnie walking towards both of you with a wonderful nice cake. You and Bora were speechless… nothing to say it’s really touching.

 

“Wait… Unnie what is this cake for?” you asked.

 

“Well read this letter and you know it all,” Hyoyeon said and gave the red envelope to you and the blue envelope to Bora.

 

You and Bora open the envelope at the same time and read it carefully. You and Bora starts to form tears and drop every single of them. All the members are now crying also because they knew everything that you and Bora read.