Chapter 9

BE MINE (Sequel of The Flight)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Although it was Sunday, as Seohyun was a early-riser she already woke up.Her arms are snakes on Yonghwa's waist and as for Yonghwa his one hand was used as a pillow for her and the other hand was huggung her making her closer to him. Her head is on his chest area listening carefuly to his heartbeat  and she is following the rhythm of his breath.

 

Seohyun's fingers traces on Yonghwa's noseline,eyebrows and lips. "What am I supposed to do with you? Before I meet you I 'm 100% sure that I'm going to make you feel what have you done to me in the past.But now I don't know. You messed my mind Yonghwa". Seohyun taught as she continued what she was doing.

 

"Done studying my face?" Yonghwa opened his eyes.

 

"Omo! You scared me. How long are you awake?" Seohyun asked.

 

"Hmmm Just now Angel."Giving a kiss on the top of her head."What time is it?" looking on the bed side clock."Angel its only 8 in the morning can we just sleep for a little bit more? Anyway its Sunday."Yonghwa said while his hands start to play with Seohyun's  thigh making circles and starts to roamed upwards to her braless .

 

"Oppa!! I thought you want to go back to sleep?"

 

"After one round" Yonghwa said while grinning.

 

Seohyun felt Yonghwa flip her on her back. He over the top. Hands on either her sides. And eyes clouded with desire.

 

"Angel, I want you... now" He whispered.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Yongwa was the first to wake up this time. A smile plastered on his face while looking at the sleeping Seohyun on his bed. Sleeping like a baby.He can't believed that they meet again yesterday and he remind hiself to thank Minhyuk for that. 

 

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter