Chapter 19

BE MINE (Sequel of The Flight)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was a very tough day for Yonghwa. He have to attend four court hearings and he doesn't have enough energy left.He needs to take a warm shower and take some rest after a toxic day. After his 2 hearings in the morning he called Seohyun to have lunch together but Seohyun declined his invitation. Saying that she will have a lunch with a friend. He just shrugged, its her friend anyway. He just went to the restuarant near his working place. But he's surprised when he saw Seohyun was laughing with another man sitting on the far left corner of the resto.

 

Seohyun saw Yonghwa in the corner of her eyes. She turned to look at him with her sweetest smile as possible. Yonghwa walk towards Seohyun and her friend with a smile plastered in his face.Only looking at her.Once he reached their table Seohyun stands up and introduced Yonghwa to her friend.

 

"Yoochun Oppa, meet Jung Yonghwa. Yong Oppa this is Park Yoochun" Seohyun said.

 

"Nice to meet you Park Yoochun~ssi." Yonghwa extended his hands for a shake hand.

 

"Nice to meet you too Jung Yonghwa~ssi" Yoochun shake hands with him.

 

Seohyun not knowing that the two men infront of her were gripping each others hand a little bit to hard.And looking at each others with an intense eye contact. Yoochun was the one finished the intense handshake with Yonghwa.

 

"Oppa are you going eat your lunch now? Come and eat with us. Yoochun Oppa, is that ok with you?"

 

"Of course. come and join us Yonghwa~ssi." Yoochun said. 

 

"I'll just grap some sandwich and a coffee.I have only 20 minutes for my next hearing. See you at home later." Yonghwa said and gave a quick peck on Seohyun's lips. "Nice to meet you again Yoochun~ssi. Lets meet some other time and have some drinks." he said being civil.

 

"Sure." his simple answer. But his eyes was looking at Yonghwa's hand circled around Seohyun's waist.

 

"See you later Oppa. And ord

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter