Tricky

Please Remember.

 

"Hyukkie, I want to tell you something." Siwon said, leaning on me.
"What....is....it?" I replied nervously.
 
"I love you ever since we've met. The first time I joined Super Junior. You know that, right?" Cupping my face.
"Ahh...well..." I said it in a choppy voice.
"Leave Donghae, be with me. I'll make you happy." He smiles and almost kissed me, but I pushed him away.
"NO! I will never leave Donghae! I love him!."
 
Silence...
 
"Siwon, if you love me, try to understand me. Try to understand my situation. I'm already trying to make myself & donghae close again, because we've been awkward whenever he has taping with other girls or women! And it's making me jealous!" I smacked the table. And fell down on the floor.
 
"Siwon, let's just be friends. A lot has been going, and I don't want this to add on my problems..."
 
Silence....
 
"Uhm, sure Hyukkie. But you have to promise me, one thing." He said laughing.
"What ? & Why are you laughing?"
 
I saw Donghae & the other members go in through the back door, which is in the kitchen.
 
"What the? What's this?" Shocking.
 
"Hyukkie, remember what we said about helping you?" Kyuhyun said.
"Yeah."
"This was the help." Sungmin said as he giggled.
----------------------------
 
*flashback*
Donghae's POV
 
*RingRingRing
"Hello, Donghae here." 
"Hey Donghae, Sungmin here."
"Oh, hey hyung. What's up?"
"Are you busy?" Hyung asked.
"No, why?"
"Let's talk. I'm together with my family now. At MoBit."
"Sure hyung. I'll come."
 
As soon as I arrived,
 
"Here Donghae!" Kyuhyun shouted.
"Hey!" I waved at them. 
"Hey Kyumin! How's my nephew? :3" I said.
"I'm fine thank you, uncle." he replied.
"Aww, how cute."
 
"Anyways, so, what's up?" I asked.
"We know that you and Hyukkie have been awkward Hae. Because of jealousy, right?" Sungmin said.
"Yeah.. I guess so." I replied.
"Well, he asked all the members for help on how to bring you both together again. The usual way, like the lovey-dovey couple we know." Kyuhyun said.
"So, Kyuhyun thought of a plan." Sungmin said.
 
"Okay, you lost me." I said.
"Stupid. Instead of Hyukkie doing it alone, we'll help you both together." Sungmin said and smacked my head.
"Get it?" He continued.
"Yes yes. that hurts by the way -_-". I said.
"Here's the plan. Actually, all the members already know it. Siwon will be the third party." Kyuhyun said.
"He'll be the one to make Hyukkie spill his truthful words, and you jump in at the end. But of course, you'll be doing an act towards Hyukkie. Siwon will try to hit Hyukkie with his love arrows, but it isn't serious or anything don't worry. If Hyukkie still denies Siwon, then you win." Kyuhyun explained.
 
"So all I have to do, is make Hyukkie think that I'm mad at him?" I asked.
"Yep, that's pretty much it." Sungmin said.
"Alright, pretty easy. I like it." I said.
"Very well." Kyuhyun said.
 
"Order up. I'm hungry." I said happily.