Mistakes.

Please Remember.

 

*No way! Why did he do that!? Oh no. Don't tell me....No, it's just a joke. I just hope Hae didn't see that* I thought.
 
Well, there he was, staring from our bedroom's window. With glaring eyes, that you feel cold and scared.
I ran inside the house and went to the bedroom.
 
"Hae, I can explain." I said, panting.
"There's no need to explain. I understand. Good night." and he turned off the lamp.
 
*This is not good. What will happen now?* I thought.
*I should sleep and think about this tomorrow. Will I ever be able to sleep? Arghh!!.*
 
Since Hae's mad at me, I'll sleep on the couch.
 
"Good night Hae. I love you." 
-----------------
 
Donghae's POV
 
*You know I love you too Hyukkie, but why did you let Siwon do that to you.... No, I won't let Siwon take you away from me.
 
-----------------
 
Eunhyuk's POV
 
3 days passed,
*DingDong*
 
"Coming!" I shouted. Running to get the door.
As I open the door, flowers appeared on,
"Huh?"
"Good morning!" Siwon greeted me.
"Oh, it's you! Good morning Siwon. Please, come in." I said and closed the door.
"Is Hae home?" he asked.
"Nope. He's in Beijing. Drama filming." I replied.
"Ohhh." I saw him with a smirk.
 
Hours passed, as we played some games.
I grabbed my drink on the table near Siwon, and because I was trembling, I accidentally dropped the drink on him.
 
"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! I'll go get tissues." I ran towards the kitchen.
"Here." I wiped his t-shirt and pants.
"Thanks Hyukkie." He said, and we stared, like minutes.
 
He was leaning forward, and I'm moving backwards.
 
"-cough-. Yeah,well, let's continue playing." I said. Breaking the situation.
"Let me put this in the trash can." I hurriedly went back to the kitchen, and stood silently beside the refrigerator.
Siwon followed, and saw me.
 
"Ah, there you are." He said, walking towards me.
"Ahm, sorry."
"I have something to tell you Hyukkie." He said, leaning to me again.
I gulped, and I'm pretty nervous.... sweating too.
"What...is...it?" I said..