The beginning.

Please Remember.

 

"How many years have you been married now Hyukkie?" Sungmin said, as we were both fixing the living room due to the party that happened last night.
"I mean, you guys can't get awkward now. I thought marriage was supposed to be, you know, fun? The more-get-to-know-each-other-stage?" He continued.
 
"I don't know hyung. We've been awkward ever since that HaeSica thing happened. You know me hyung, I'm jealous every time Hae will have a partner for a drama or any shows or concert, ugh whatever!." I answered.
"Well, that jealousy won't work brother. It will only get worse. If I were you, try to control your temper when you see him with other girls. Just talk to him, and let him explain. But of course, you have to be careful." he said and points at my face.
 
"Yeah, thanks hyung. By the way, where's Kyuhyun? and my little nephew Kyumin?" I asked.
"They're probably at the playground, playing again." he answered.
 
We didn't even noticed that the room was cleaned when we were talking.
"Wow, looks pretty good. Thanks hyukkie." he said and high five!.
"Let's go to where those 2 are."
"Alright, let me get my jacket." I said.
 
We reached the playground. Fast right? It's just across the house. Haha.
"Hi nephew! Your favorite Uncle Hyukkie is here!" I shouted as I came close to him and hugged him.
"Uncle!" He shouted.
"How are you?" I asked as we twirl around.
"I'm fine uncle!" he giggled.
 
"Hey Eunhyuk-hyung" Kyuhyun said, and I hugged him.
"Hey Kyuhyun. How's work?" I asked
"Well, doing great. Salary's high. How about you? How's life?" 
"I think I can handle it. Somehow..."
 
Sungmin grab Kyuhyun's hand.
"What is it dear?" Kyuhyun asked.
"We gotta help Eunhyuk here." Sungmin replied.
"Huh? why?"
 
The sun was ready to set when Sungmin's finally done telling the story.
"Ohh. Okay. I got it. Sure, we'll help you Hyung. It isn't easy though. But, we'll try." Kyuhyun said.
"Thanks a lot guys. I hope it's not bothering you or something." I said.
"Not at all Hyukkie." Said Sungmin as he patted my back.