Ghost to call

Phone call of death.

"What kind of sick idea is that!" Sooyoung complained nervously at the older woman. "I want all of them to disappear, and you suggest that playing Ouija board is solution?!" Sooyoung felt start to dry, her voice already cracking with both fear and nervousness. 

"If it weren't because of your dumb ing mind, cheater! How could you? You need to ask forgiveness before both Jessica and Yoona kills you!" Taeyeon yelled in anger, somehow she managed to feel Sooyoung how she wanted to save the helpless girl despite the sin both Sooyoung and Yoona had commited.

"As if I wont kill her anytime soon" Yuri angrily gritted her teeth together.

"Now ask for forgiveness, maybe they would spare you, Sooyoung." Taeyeon, together with the other girls left, they entered the lifeless apartment. 

"I remember my mom having her own Ouija board, but I'm not sure if I can--- Oh!" Tiffany hurried to her room as she fetched a bright pink colored iPad. "We can't make it home right now, but I have a picture of the board. Maybe someone can just go draw this on a bond paper" The bright woman flipped her gadget and showed the other four girls this picture of herself, holding the cube shaped Ouija board. 

"I'll do it now, we need to move fast" Thank god, Taeyeon had some good drawing skill. The leader did not waste any more time, giving the Shikshin one last look of encouragement, Taeyeon grabbed a neat white bond paper and a black tinted ballpen. "After this, I want an explanation, Choi" She mumbled silently just enough for the tall woman to hear.

"I'm sorry, Tae.." 

"You could've been honest with us" 

"I was... We were scared"

"Bull, Sooyoung" 

After some time of finally being able to draw everything, Taeyeon gave the paper Tiffany for her to lead the ritual. "I'm scared, Taeyeonnie.." She whispered. "Okay.. Make a circle, ladies. And... we hold hands" Fany waited for the girls to indian sit and form a circle as their hands locked. "I must warn you, okay? NEVER EVER BREAK THE CIRCLE" Tiffany firmly explained. 

"What if--"

"I don't wanna die, so no 'what ifs' okay?" Tiffany nervously scolded Sooyoung. "Number 2, I need all of you to be calm. This is my first time leading a ritual, so please... Be obidient" 

All girls nodded to signalize Tiffany that they have understood everything. 

"Before we start... Count"

"One" Sooyoung said.

"Two" Tiffany mumbled.

"Three" was Taeyeon

"Four" Yuri said

"Five!" The maknae nodded. 

"Alright, later we will repeat that okay? Let's start" Taeyeon closed her eyes.

 


 

All girls held hands tightly as Tiffany started mumbling weird words loudly. All girls were sweating, all lights were off and the only light they have was the single candle lit up near the paper. "Jessica... Are you there?" Tiffany asked, her voice obviously showed fear. 

None. The shot glass didn't move one bit. "Jessica.. Are you there?" Tiffany repeated aloud. 

YES

"" Taeyeon felt her hands go cold as ice, the pain from the coldness didn't stop her from holding tightly. "It's burning. My hands, Ppany" Taeyeon grunted as she tried to resist the pain. They cant break the circle, she doesn't know what exactly will happen, but obviously, it's never good. 

"Jessica, stop it!" Tiffany yelled. "What do you want?" She asked the ghost once again. 

S-O-O-Y-O-U-N-G

"Okay, I'm so sorry, Sica. I'm so sorry!" Sooyoung begged up on the air as she tried looking for the soul of her dead girlfriend. 

H-I-H-I-H-I

"Jessica!" Tiffany screamed in pain as she felt her hands go burning hot. No, they wont let go. 

N-O

H-I-H-I

"It's not Jessica!" Sooyoung squeezed Tiffany's hand. "It's not Jessica!" Sooyoung screamed. Sooyoung asked the ghost twice who it was, but the glass remained on it's last position. Obviously, it was Yoona because of the playful attitude the ghost was showing. 

S-E-E-Y-O-U-S-O-O-N-M-Y-L-O-V-E

"What do you want from me?!" Sooyoung asked one last time. 

S-O-U-L

With the glass hitting the last letter, it shattered right upon their own eyes. All girls had splinters all over their face as the broken glass dug down their skin. "Ahhh!" All the girls held hands despite the pain they received. 

"The glass! No no no no!" Tiffany cried out after the realization. The only candle light they were hoping for also died. 

"Girls! Head count!" Taeyeon panicked. "One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

"Four!"

"Five!" Seohyun fearfully spoke. They're complete, thank god. 

 

 

 

"SIX! HIHIHI"