Killer Smile Pt2

Phone call of death.

AUTHOR'S NOTE (READ READ READ!): HI READERS! Smile for me? :) HAHAHA Just kidding, you brave wanderers! ♥ I'd like to answer most questions commented on this fic.

As you could see... It always ended up, cliffhanging. Yes, I do it on purpose. I wan't you to think on how they would die after what happened. From Hyo's death, up to Yoona's death, I didn't actually 'detailed' how they died. I just wrote HOW they would die.

 

So... My answer to all questions "Did ____ die?" YES. :) 

 

ALSO! One more question I'd like to answer.. "I'm sorry but I didn't get what happened to Yoona's mouth" I'd like you to check this GIF. IT'S NOT SCARY so don't worry :D I tried searching for anime pictures so you guys wouldn't be scared, but they all .. so here.. CLICK HERE

 


 

"YOONA!!" Sooyoung woke up, beads of sweat running down on her forehead. All of them are in three beds that they pushed together. Only deaf people wouldn't hear her. Taeyeon yawned worriedly as she scanned the dark room. She counted her girls silently.

"Me, Tiffany, Yuri, Seohyun, Sooyoung.... Yoona?" Taeyeon came back to her senses and all of them started to realize that Yoona haven't come back yet. "Yoona! Why haven't she come back?!" 

"She told me she'll get some dress to change. That was 3 hours ago" Sooyoung panicked, jumping off the bed as she looked for her doll shoes to wear. Sooyoung's heart throbbed more as she grabbed her coat, the other girls following her. "She can't be next... She can't be next..." Sooyoung mumbled to herself hopelessly. She looked at the mirror for a second to check how she looked like.

"Unnie!" Seohyun's face showed horror as she stood not so far from the tall Shikshin. "J-jessica unnie!" The youngest of them all screamed as she pointed on Sooyoung's back. Sooyoung saw how her coat had some bite marks on it. 

"She's mad, unnie! She's mad!" Seohyun screamed in terror once again. Yuri hugged the young lady and hid Seohyun's fave on her chest. Yuri was panicking either but all of them noticed how there was something in Sooyoung that is just so suspicious. Seohyun looked at her frozen unnie in front of the mirror. "S-she's gone" 

As much as she wanted to be less suspicious and scared, Sooyoung mumbled on the mirror "Jess, not now" And started to run outside the building with the other girls only to see Yoona facing the other way. "Yoona! Do you know how worried I wa--"

"Am I pretty now, Sooyoung?"

"Huh? Yoona--" Yuri's confusion started to grew wider and wider. 

"Am.I.pretty.now, unnie?" Yoona repeated. 

"Yoong, you're the prettiest..." Sooyoung answered carefully. "Yoona... not here" With that, all members looked at Sooyoung. The suspicion was like a dynamite waiting to explode soon. 

"How about now, unnie?!" Yoona screamed aloud as she faced her co-members. has been cut ear to ear as if she was smiling, all the members could see all her teeth and her gums covered in blood. "AM I STILL PRETTY NOW?! AM I PRETTY NOW, UNNIE?!" 

Yuri started sobbing as she looked at the girl she loved. She's gone forever. But a lot of questions is not yet answered. Why Sooyoung? Why ask Sooyoung when she's the girlfriend? 

"You're next, my love" Yoona smiled at Sooyoung, the blood started to drip down .

 

 

"We'll be together forever~" Yoona smiled before disappearing from everyone's sight.