Isanghae

Fall In Love With Me

"Aish... why did she have to blurt it out loud like that?" Yongguk said outside on a bench beside Gikwang who chuckled, shaking his head.

"Sorry... my Hyosungie... she tends to overthink EVERYTHING." He explained. "It's okay. I understand." Yongguk said.

 =====================================================

 

 

"Yah!!! What happened?! Did he try to touch you?!! That BASTARD!! I thought he was a respectful and kind man!!!" Hyosung yelled madly.

"Yah, chagaman. Your FOREHEAD is BLEEDING!!!! Did he hit you because you wouldn't agree to his disgusting deeds? Omo! My poor Jieun-ah!!!" Hyosung cried, hugging Jieun tightly.

Jieun chuckled a little from her best friend's childish actings and shook her head.

"Unnie... it wasn't like that. Stop bashing him..." Jieun said as Hyosung touched her forehead gently. "Then what was it? What happened?" Hyosung asked cleaning up Jieun's forehead with a First Aid Kit beside the bed.

Jieun looked down nervously and sighed, unsure if she should tell Hyosung what REALLY happened... Hyosung would surely FREAK OUT!!!!

Hyosung finished bandaging Jieun's forehead and looked up at blushing Jieun. Hyosung scrunched up her eyebrows and pushed Jieun's arm a little.

"Yah, what happened? Why are you turning red?" Hyosung asked. Jieun bit her lips and sighed.

"Yah!! Why are you biting your lips?" Hyosung asked shocked. Jieun fixed her lips and smacked them.

"Yah! What happened?!! Why are you getting so nervous and red?!!!" Hyosung asked again. "I SAW HIM in the bathroom while he was still getting dressed!!!!" Jieun blurted out, not wanting to hear Hyosung's annoying questions anymore.

Jieun covered herself with the blanket again and shrieked with her face in her hands. Hyosung gasped and widened her eyes, freezing on the stop.

"? ... plus Yongguk... Yongguk...?" Hyosung asked slowly, pointing into the air. Jieun nodded regretfully and sighed, loosing hope.

....

....

...

O.o

...

...

"Yah... how did he look?" Hyosung asked with a smile. Jieun removed the blanket and glared at Hyosung. "UNNIE!!!!!!"

===============================================

 

Later on in the afternoon, Hyosung and Gikwang stayed over at Yongguk and Jieun's place to make some lunch together.

"YAH!!! Come help us boys!! You can't just freeload!!" Hyosung yelled at the boys who were talking in the living room about sports. She rinsed the veggies and smacked her lips.

Jieun took out the meat and started cutting them. She scoffed and glanced at Yongguk who looked at her also.

"Omo, avoid eye contact!" Jieun thought to herself, looking down. Yongguk looked down also, the side of his lips.

"What is it? I'm tired." Gikwang asked Hyosung, walking to stand beside her at the sink. "Rinse these while I start the rice. Jieun ah, give that to Yongguk and start boiling the water!" Hyosung said.

Jieun looked at Yongguk who walked to her. He looked at her forehead and gently rubbed his finger over the bandage.

"Sorry... I caused this..." he said looking down. Jieun shook her head and looked away nervously, handing him the knife. "It's okay. It's not much pain."

Jieun went to grab a pot from under the sink while Yongguk did her job. He closed his eyes and hissed silently.

"Pabo..." he mumbled to himself. He was so nervous to see Jieun and talk to her again after what she saw. He didn't even know what to say.

 

 

After everything was ready, Jieun and Hyosung sat together on one side of the table while Yongguk and Gikwang sat on the other side together.

"Yah, let's eat!! I'm hungry!" Hyosung said clapping her hands together. Everyone dug in and ate happily.

Jieun smiled and ate her rice, drinking the soup in front of her. Yongguk looked at her and in his lips. He picked up a piece of meat with his chopsticks and put it in Jieun's plate.

"Here... eat this..." he said then bit the tip of his chopsticks, eating his rice again. Jieun glanced at him and in her lips, eating the meat. "Thanks..." she mumbled.

Hyosung and Gikwang looked at them and smiled. Hyosung on the other hand, was looking at them dreamingly.

She looked at Gikwang and pouted at him, smiling sweetly, eyeing the piece of meat that she wanted to eat as well. He looked at her and raised and eyebrow at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Bogo!" He said kicking her from under the table. Hyosung glared at him and smacked her lips, scoffing in annoyance. She turned her head away and stuck food in continuously.

 

 

 

Gikwang and Hyosung finally left after a long while of talking and chattering. Yongguk rinsed the last of the dishes while Jieun watched TV comfortably.

He walked past Jieun after he finished and groaned putting his hand under his shirt from behind so he could scratch his back. Jieun widened her eyes seeing his lower back skin and gasped, making him shoot a look at her.

"What? What happened?" He asked removing his hand from under his shirt. She shot a look at him and stuttered, shaking her head. "It's... it's no-noth-nothing..." she said then gulped and looked away.

Yongguk smirked at her and scoffed, taking small steps towards her. Jieun saw from the corner of her eyes and stiffened up, trying to ignore him. She gasped silently and bit her lips, her heart beat rising dramatically.

Yongguk slammed himself against her on the couch, facing her with an arm around her shoulder. He smiled and sighed.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked seductively with a raised eyebrow. She widened her eyes at him and looked away when he his lips.

"Omo.... Jieun ah! What are you thinking about, you byuntae?!!!!" She thought to herself.

"Y-yah... don't sit so close to me." She said glancing at him, pushing him away and shrugging his arm off of her also. "NO." He said sitting closely beside her again.

"Yah!!!" She said shoving him away, but he just moved closer than before. "Shidoh-yoh!! I want to be glued to you." He told her scratching his neck.

Jieun glanced at his fingers and his neck... then when he gulped, her attention fell to his Adam's apple, and his lips that pursed against each other.

She took shaky deep breaths and fanned her hand in front of her, looking around the room, not even paying attention to the TV anymore.

Yongguk brushed his hand against her shoulder and grasped it. Jieun sighed and stood up, making him shoot a confused look at her.

"I'm gonna.... go get some fresh air......" she said then headed out without looking at him.

When she closed the front door, Yongguk took a deep breath and fanned himself. He looked at his arm that wrapped around Jieun's shoulder and slapped it with a glare.

"Aish... pabo... how can you just do that and say that?" He asked arguing with himself.

 

Jieun walked outside and patted her chest, taking deep breaths while looking up into the sky.

"Yah, Song Jieun! What's wrong with you? Why are you acting so awkward now?" She asked slouching her shoulders. She thought back to when she saw Yongguk in the bathroom and stopped walking.

"UGH!!!" She shivered and closed her eyes. "Omo, Song Jieun! You byuntae! How can you think back to that?" She argued with herself. She bit her fingertips and widened her eyes, looking around.

"I need to do something that'll get me mind off of that!" She said then gasped when she saw an Arcade Game Room.

"Omo! Let's go!" She said then marched towards that.

 

 

A/N: Eh... I hope everyone loved this chapter.... sorry it's kind of just a drabble...??

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! jessicathao signing out!! PYONG!!~~