To You

Fall In Love With Me

Hyosung and Gikwang took Jieun and Yongguk to the beach with all of them walking towards the shore.

Hyosung looked up at Gikwang and smacked her lips. She scrunched up her eyebrows and took out her camera but Gikwang smacked his lips at her.

"Yah... please?" Hyosung asked tugging onto his arm. Yongguk and Jieun walked behind them and chuckled at their cuteness.

Gikwang smacked his lips again and groaned, looking down. Hyosung chuckled happily and turned around to look at Yongguk and Jieun.

"Yah!!! Let's take some pictures together!!!" She said happily.

"No! Closer together!!" Hyosung said looking at Jieun and Yongguk through the camera, setting it to timer.

Yongguk and Jieun stood beside each other with the beautiful ocean waves roaring behind them. Gikwang was standing beside Yongguk with no impression of wanting to take a picture.

Yongguk wrapped his arm around Jieun's back and pulled her towards him, making her collapse against his chest. She looked up at him and smiled, placing her hand in front of his stomach, grasping his shirt slightly.

"Okay, I'm going to put it on timer!!! Get ready!!!" Hyosung said then started the 10 second timer, running towards Gikwang.

"SMILE!! SMILE!!!" Hyosung said wrapping her arms around Gikwang tightly. He groaned and smiled, wrapping his arms around her as well.

"Okay!! 3. 2. 1.!" Hyosung said then everyone smiled happily and the camera shot the picture.

After all the pictures, Hyosung and Gikwang went their own ways while Yongguk and Jieun just walked alongside the shore barefoot.

They left their shoes at their spot on the sand and walked together with the cold water running past their feet.

"Ah! It's cold!" Jieun said grasping Yongguk's arm. He laughed at her and took her hand in his, taking a deep breath.

 

 

 

Late at night, Yongguk and Jieun walked home and got inside, their eyeballs about to close. Jieun walked straight to bed and groaned, sleeping with her stomach laying on the bed.

Yongguk laid beside her and smiled, watching her sleep peacefully. He laid stomach first and turned his head to face her. Even though he was tired, he loved watching her sleep.

He smiled and looked at her closed eyes that looked so soft and tender. Before he knew it, he passed out.

 

 

Yongguk blocked his eyes from the bright light shining towards him. He groaned and sit up with a sigh, squinting his eyes.

"God? What am I doing up here?" Yongguk asked standing still. "There's gonna be soemthing happening to you and Jieun..." God told him faintly. Yongguk scrunched up his face and tilted his head.

"What are you talking about?" Yongguk asked. "You'll find out soon." God said then the space below Yongguk's feet opened and down flew Yongguk.

 

 

Yongguk opened his eyes with his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. He widened his eyes but softened then when he saw Jieun looking at him.

She was still laying beside him on her stomach, her head turned to face him comfortably. She smiled when she saw his eyes opened.

"Oh, you're awake?" He mumbled. She nodded and chuckled. "You sleep just like an angel." She told him. Yongguk looked down and blushed a little.

"Yah, jinja?" He said chuckling nervously, just like how a girl would. Jieun chuckled at his childish self and sighed, looking up at him. She smacked her lips and positioned her head better on top of her hands.

"I love you, Bang Yongguk." She said softly. Yongguk froze with shock, but he suddenly gasped and held his chest in pain, closing his eyes tightly.

Jieun gasped and scooted closer to him, holding his shoulder.

"Yah, are you okay? What's going on?" She asked. He just grunted with sweat falling from his forehead. He coughed and closed his eyes, hiding his head in his pillow.

After a couple minutes of that happening, he calmed down and took a deep breath. He looked away blankly, wondering what that was all about.

"Yah, what was that all about?" Jieun asked holding onto his chest as well. She looked up at him worriedly and waited for an answer. He looked down at her and noticed how close they were.

He shook his head and smiled, pulling her close to him and wrapping his arms around her tightly.

"Nothing's wrong. Just hold me to sleep." He told her. She sighed with concern but just slept in his arms.

When Jieun couldn't see his face anymore, he looked away in confusion and tried to figure out what the pain in his chest was. He smacked his lips and just went to sleep.

 

 

 

The next morning, Jieun woke up in bed and gasped, seeing no sign of Yongguk. She got up and looked around the bedroom, but he wasn't in there. She walked to the living room but he wasn't there.

"Where is he?" She mumbled to himself. She looked in the kitchen and saw no sign of him either. She walked to the bathroom and tugged the door open, widening her eyes when she saw Yongguk , just out of the shower.

"AAHHHHH!!!" Yongguk yelled trying to cover himself with his hands since he couldn't reach his towel. Jieun screams loudly also and slaps her eyes closed.

She turned around to run off, but she bumped her head against the wall beside the door. She groaned and slammed the door shut, groaning in pain.

"AHHHHH!!!!!" She yelled running back to her bed, covering herself with her blanket, curling into a ball.

Yongguk got dressed and sighed in embarrassment.

"Yah, ottheokae? How can she not knock?!!! How am I going to face her now?!! AISH!!!"

 

"Omo, omo-omo!!! How can you see all that?!! Jieun ah!!!! OTTHEOKAE?!!! Aish, how can you ever face him again?!! AISH!!!" Jieun mumbled, crying to herself. She scratched her head and looked at-

"Chagaman... is this.... BLOOD?!!!" Jieun thought looking at the blood on her fingers from her forehead. She touched her forehead again and looked at her hands.

"Mwo-yah?!!" She gasped seeing more blood on there. "Aw, apa!!" She shrieked, wincing her eyes in-

GASPS!!!!

Jieun stood still when she heard the bathroom door open. She held her breath and widened her eyes, forgetting about her bleeding forehead.

She covered herself even more under the covers and cuddled up in bed, closing her eyes shut with fear and embarrassment.

Yongguk was about to walk to the bedroom to talk to Jieun, but he widened his eyes when he saw Hyosung and Gikwang in the living room.

Hyosung motioned for Yongguk to hush and not make a sound while he scrunched up his eyebrows, wondering HOW they got there.

"How did you get in?" Yongguk mouthed silently. Hyosung showed him the extra key that she had. Gikwang shrugged his shoulders and looked at Hyosung who tip toed towards Jieun's bed, not knowing what just happened between Yongguk and Jieun.

Hyosung opened wide and her top lip, her hands held up high, getting closer to closer to the bedroom.

Yongguk sighed in relief that at least he doesn't need to say anything to Jieun. He motioned for Gikwang and him to-

"I'M SORRY YONGGUK!!!! I didn't mean to see you !! I'M SORRY!!!!" Jieun yelled hearing footsteps walking inside her bedroom.

 

Yongguk gasped and widened his eyes, covering his face since Hyosung and Gikwang heard EVERYTHING.

Gikwang shot a look at Yongguk and scoffed with shocked. Yongguk shook his head and widened his eyes even more.

 

Jieun opened her eyes and gasped when she saw Hyosung in front of her.

"AH!!!" Jieun yelled scooting back with shock and fear.

"!!" Jieun thought to herself, regretting what she just yelled.

"WHAT??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hyosung yelled loudly in shock.

"Unnie! It-it-it wasn't like that!!" Jieun yelled back. Hyosung started panicking, thinking that Yongguk tried to seduce Jieun.

 

"Let's get out of here." Gikwang told Yongguk, knowing that Hyosung would kill him even if she didn't know the whole truth.

 

A/N: Kekekeke... pabo Hyosung always jumping into conclusions... kekekeke...

I wanted to put in a laugh in there, so I hope it was funny... kekeke...

But when Yongguk had chest pains after Jieun said "I love you" to him... well, keep that in mind, because it's not something small.... :D Just saying.... It'll all be revealed soon... XD

Welcome new and current subs! Thank you so much for your neverending support!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!!! jessicathao signing out!! PYONG!!~~