Plea For Forgiveness

Eye-Candy Boy

You didn't speak to Kikwang at all during classes. Kikwang was incredibly confused. He knew you avoided him before for some unknown reason he never knew why, but this...........you were angry at him. Incredibly angry.

You glared at your work, so angry you were seeing red. And jealous, so maybe you saw green too. You knew it wasn't really Kikwang's fault, but you were still furious. You hated everyone. You hated all the girls, especially Krystal. You hated Kikwang for letting them flirt with him. Most of all, you hated yourself for ever, ever having feelings for Lee Kikwang.

You liked him better when he was a nerd. A four-eyed geek. A branded loser. Where the only interaction he had with students was when people bullied him. Because then you had him all to yourself. He was all yours, and nobody bothered you, nobody fought you for him.

I'm so despicable. I think about my own happiness before others. Kikwang is happy being popular now, so how can I even wish he was back to being a loser? People bullied him and hit him! So...............why do I still want him to go back to the old Kikwang? Why am I so selfish?

Upset and completely depressed, you buried your head into your arms.

Kikwang noticed this (he did sit next to you, after all) and frowned in worry. She looks really upset. What on earth did I do?

He tried to rack his brains for something. He remembered things you had shouted at him. Something about being with the girls that were, for some reason, always flocking around him now. He enjoyed the attention, but didn't like how clingy and CLOSE they could get. He remembered you saying something about Krystal, too, but he didn't remember.

Wait a minute! Girls, Krystal..........................................................................

COULD IT BE ~~~~~~~~~~~-AH IS..........................JEALOUS???!!!!!!!!!!

OF KRYSTAL?

That's totally it! Maybe she's jealous of Krystal because Krystal is so rich and priveleged and pretty, not that ~~~~~~~-ah isn't pretty either. Maybe she's jealous of Krystal, so she doesn't like it when she goes near her! That must be it! Hahhaha I am so smart!

Fool. Use your head. Kikwang's much smarter conscience hissed in the back of his mind.

Oh hey, conscience. Haven't heard from you in a while.

Focus, you fool! Use your head! Are you sure ~~~~~~-ah is jealous of Krystal just because of her MONEY and LOOKS? That's not the kind of ~~~~~~~-ah you know, Kikwang.

Oh, yeah........that's true. Then, what could she be angry about? She's jealous, right?

Maybe she's jealous that Krystal was talking to YOU.

Kikwang blanked out in shock, then quickly recovered himself.

No, that's impossible. If she was jealous of that, then she must like me o-or something.

What if she does?

Conscience, you're getting too conceited. There's no way ~~~~~~-ah could like a loser like me.

If the other girls do, then she might too.

Maybe..............but before I get my hopes up, she's just going to reject me. She promised never to love another guy, remember? After the whole Doojoon fiasco?

It's impossible for a person to give up love. It's an emotion you cannot control, create, or destroy.

She may have promised it, but she still wouldn't be able to control how she feels. There's a perfectly good chance that she likes you.

After all, how many guys does she know?

Er, well............from what I know..............Junhyung, Hyunseung, Yoseob, me, and from her past is Doojoon, Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho, Key, and Onew.

That was a rhetorical question, idiot.

Oh, it was? Sorry.

"LEE KIKWANG!!!!" A voice roared. Kikwang snapped to attention. Mrs Choi glared at him. "I've called you at least eight times. I want you to go up and do that problem on the board."

"Y-yes, ma'am." Kikwang stood up and walked forwards. Girls giggled and sighed and swooned as he passed. Completely oblivious to the adoring whispers behind him, he began to work out the problem.

"Kikwang is so handsome, look how straight he stands!"

"He has so much muscles, I can see his arm muscles on his sleeves!"

"Kikwang oppa is so absolutely gorgeous, even from behind!"

"Look how slender he is, even with muscles!"

You risked a chance to look at him. Indeed, he looked just as handsome from the back. And you could see the arm muscles, slight bulges in the sleeves. Was the jacket he wore tight, or stretchy? You wondered, and you couldn't help tracing your eyes up to his face. From your view you could almost see the outline of his face. His long eyelashes and perfect, plump lips. A face that looked so innocent and sweet.........................................

You shook your head. No, you were MAD at him. Think of something to make you hate his guts so you would never have to be in love again!

He's a total idiot. You thought savagely. I bet he's an idiot academically, too.

But when Kikwang stepped away from the board, the answer was right.

"that was a very hard question, Kikwang, good job!" Mrs Choi said enthusiastically, applauding him as did everyone else. "How did you know the answer?"

Kikwang shrugged modestly. "I was placed seventeenth in my previous school." He said humbly. (True fact!!!!)

Okay...................................you did NOT know that. Looks like Kikwang was only a fool when it came to street smarts.

Kikwang peeked at you from the corners of his eyes, judging your reaction, hoping you were impressed. You quickly looked out the window, pretending to be uninterested. It worked. Kikwang's shoulders sagged, and he returned disappointedly back to his seat.

Girls still gushed about him. "Kikwang oppa is so SMART!!!"

"That guy sure is something." Even the boys were talking about him. "And to think I thought he was a loser before! I really regret it now!"

The lunch bell rang. Kikwang looked at you and opened his mouth, but before he could say anything, a bunch of guys slapped his back. "Hey, Kikwang! We're playing a game of baseball during break. Wanna play?"

Kikwang's eyes lit up. "You..........want ME to play?"

"Sure, Kikwang!" They laughed. "We need those muscles of yours!"

Kikwang was about to say yes, but then he remembered you. He turned around, but you were gone. He turned back just in time to catch the end of your ponytail swinging around the corner.

"Um............sure, I might play. But, uh, I'll have to see............sorry, guys. I have something I gotta do first." He grabbed his books and ran after you.

You ducked into an empty classroom and sighed in relief. You would stay there until the painful hammering in your chest went away. You stared out the window. A nice, sunny day. Shouldn't the weather match your mood?

The door slammed open. You jumped and whirled around, to see a panting and gasping Kikwang, still clutching his books.

"Kikwang, what are you----------?"

Suddenly, Kikwang's books flew everywhere as he kneeled down onto the ground, bowed his head, and yelled out "I AM VERY SORRY!!!"

"Wh------huh? What are you-----------?"

"I AM VERY SORRY FOR WHATEVER I DID. I'M SORRY FOR MAKING YOU MAD OR JEALOUS OR WHATEVER THE REASON. I STILL DON'T EXACTLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WERE UPSET BUT I PRAY TO GOD THAT YOU WILL FORGIVE ME, BECAUSE I HATE IT WHEN YOU'RE UPSET, AND IT KILLS ME WHEN IT'S ME THAT YOU'RE UPSET ABOUT. I'M SO SORRY, AND WHATEVER IT WAS, I PROMISE I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER DO IT AGAIN!!!! SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!"

He looked up. "Please don't be mad at me anymore." He whispered.

Okay, it was impossible to look into his apologetic, puppy-dog eyes and NOT be able to forgive him. "...........fine. Maybe. It's not a big deal anyway, I was just overreacting." You mumbled.

Kikwang jumped up, his face alight with joy. "Yay! ~~~~~~-ah forgave me! Oh, thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!! I promise I will never do it again!" He jumped over and gave you a hug. "Thank you!!!!"

Your eyes widened. He was close. Too close. You were pressed against his body, and you could smell something sweet-scented on Kikwang's neck. Your cheeks grew bright red. Kikwang, being rather short, wasn't that much taller than you. Your eyes traveled unwillingly towards his lips, which were only about two or three inches away.

Kikwang pulled away slightly, and it looked like he was thinking the same thing.

His eyes never leaving yours, he began to slowly lean in. You were trapped, melting like chocolate, in his gaze. You didn't want to move, or push him away.

You wanted him to kiss you.

Suddenly, there was an ear-splitting crash, and you and Kikwang jumped apart. A rock had been thrown through the window. You stared at the heavy-looking rock and the shards of broken glass, and turned bright red when you realized what you almost did.

"I'm going to go eat lunch, I'm starving." You said in a rush, grabbing your books and running off. You touched your burning hot cheeks and scowled at yourself. You were so stupid. DON'T do anything else that might make you fall for him. Above all costs, you absolutely COULD NOT love another man..............not when The Incident might happen again.

You shivered, a flash of those evil eyes appearing in your mind again.

*******************************************************************************************************

Kikwang sighed unhappily. Damn it, I almost kissed her, too. Who was that jerk who threw the rock? I'd like to beat him to a pulp.

Muttering angrily to himself, completely disappointed he wasn't able to kiss you or at least confess his feelings to you, he began to gather up his books.

Now that I think about it, I've tried to kiss ~~~~~~~-ah at least two times already. And she's never pulled away or slapped me or something either. Could that mean..................but no, don't get your hopes up, Kikwang. You're only waiting for rejection.

In the back of Kikwang's mind, his conscience began to hiss things at him, but Kikwang tuned it out and went to the cafeteria as well.

********************************************************************************************************

Krystal swore angrily as she examined her hand. She broke a nail throwing that rock through the window.

For some reason, seeing Kikwang and you almost about to kiss, it pissed Krystal off so much, she didn't know why. So she threw that rock trough the window to break you up.

"And it's not just because I hate ~~~~~~ too." She grumbled. "I didn't want them to kiss. Could it be that I like Kikwang?"

She smirked. Well, at least he's super hot.