Sincheong 4: He is Mine!

I Do, KyungSoo

 

Days have passed since you became an EXOtic. Doing fangirling stuffs like spazzing, downloading songs and vids, staring at Kyungsoo’s adorable face.

 

 

And cursing Kai to death.

 

“Yah! This is so annoying.” You whined it front of your computer as you read a trivia. That Kai has many bad habits and Kyungsoo was the one who stopped them. “He’s flirting with Kyungsoo!”

 

You stood up.

 

“Kyungsoo-ah~ Just a little bit more. I promise, you and I will be together.” You said as you gaze at your Kyungsoo poster.

 

Then you saw red when you turned and looked at the other poster. It was Kai's.

 

Getting your stressball. You looked at the poster and back to the stress ball. A smile forming on your lips.

 

"Time for a little payback for making me jealous, dansheen masheen." As you giggled.

 

"I hate you!"

"You're stealing Kyungsoo away from me!"

"Hoo~ I feel like a sasaeng."

 


Were your litany of complaints as you keep on throwing the ball on your wall. Hitting Kai's poster. More accurately, hitting Kai's face.

 

"Sachi! What are you doing?!" your father yelled from the other room, and a few minutes later you hear a knock coming from your door.

"Nothing, Appa~ Just relieving my stress." you answered. Fortunately, your father believed you and left you alone.

 

 

When you got tired, you turned your attention to the computer. You saw an announcement, about EXO's concert-slash-performance in Seoul. 

 

 “Omonaaaa! This is really my chance!” you screamed as you danced around your room.

 

---

 

Trembling hands. Sleepless nights. Countless thoughts. A heartbeat that goes in a flash. Here you are standing in front of the building where EXO will perform.

 

“We are the champions of the woooorld~ So now, I come to youuuu with open armssss~” you sang, not caring about the weird looks the people around are giving you.

 

“Now, where will I go?” you thought to yourself as you looked around the vicinity.

 

And then you wandered around.

 

Lalalalalalalala~                        

 

Boogsh!

 

“Itai~” you whimpered as you touched your sore .

 

“Mianhe.” The guy with angelic voice said.

 

“Kyungsoo?!” you gasped as you saw the guy you bumped. Your eyes turned to heart-shape. You didn’t quite hope, well maybe you did, to meet him here.

 

He wrinkled his forehead. As if trying to remember you. Your shoulders slumped in defeat, of course he wouldn’t notice you.

 

You’re just one of his billion fans.

 

You sighed.

 

And then, holy moly golly gawgaw~

 

He laughed. His eyes full of mirth.

 

“Of course, I would remember you…” your hopes rose.

 

“Sacheeko, the only girl I proposed to. Right, yeoboya?” he said with a wink.

 

“Whatever. How would I know if I’m the only girl you proposed to?”

 

“Do I sense jealousy in your tone, yeoboya?”

 

“Whaaaat?~ Nah.”

 

“So what are you doing here? You’re going to watch the concert?” he asked with a cheeky grin.

 

You just answered with a nod, raising the ticket he gave you before.

 

“That’s good! That has a backstage pass so you can meet us later, yeoboya.” He said with his angelic voice. Omonaaaa~ You’re slowly dying. So helpless with looooove. Chors.

 

“Hyung!” a guy suddenly called behind him.

 

You two spun around and saw your worst nightmare.

 

 

Kim Kai.

 

“Jong In, what’s up?” Kyungsoo said rather fondly as  your rival arrived.

 

“You need to prepare.” He said while panting.

 

“Aigoo. Now, you’re perspiring. You should have waited for me there, Kai.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“I volunteered to look for you.” Kai said as he wiped the perpiration with the back of his hand.

 

“Tsk. Here.” Kyungsoo offered his handkerchief to Kai, and wiped his sweat.

 

BOOM! KaiSoo is real? Your heart shrunked. Like Titanic. With the iceberg thingy~

Aniyooo~

 

“I am Titanium. Ajujuju. Kai’s a boy. Kai’s a guy. KAI CAN’T GIVE HIM BABIES LIKE I CAN! JUKGO JUGIGO! T__________________T”

 

You stood there, staring at them. It feels like they’re in their own bubble. Mindless of anything and anyone around them.

 

Sweet.

“Who’s she, hyung?” you heard Kai ask, snapping you out of your reverie. Too bad. You were already killing him in your mind. Selling him to the ahjummas out there.

 

“Oh.” Kyungsoo took hold of your hand and proudly said, “Meet Sacheeko, Kai. My wife.”

 

You blushed profusely.

 

Lub Dub Lub Dub

 

Kyungsoo-Sachee sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G~ Then he finally announced that you’re his wife and boom! Later you’re gonnago to the room, lock yourself till morning. BOOM! Two pink lines. And happily ever after. -3-

 

And then you died.

 

“Wife?!” Kai sputtered. Instantly paying utmost attention to yours truly. Surveying you from head to toe. And then he snickered.

 

“Is he insulting me or what?” you thought to yourself. Feeling a little bit down. That’s when you felt Kyungsoo’s reassuring grasp on your hand.

 

“Yeah. Sacheeko, my wife.”

 

“B-but! You must be kidding me! She’s not your type at all, hyung.” Kai countered.

 

“AND WHAT? YOU KNOW HIS TYPE? WHO? YOU? OH PLEAAAAAAAAASE~ “ You can feel yourself almost bursting.

 

“KYUNGSOO!” their manager called.

 

“Sachee, I got to go. See you later at the backstage, okay? Promise me.”

 

“I promise.” You nodded and raised your right hand in addition.

 

“See you later!” He kissed your cheeks as he bid farewell and the he headed towards the building to prepare. “

 

You stood there. Still mesmerized. Holding your left cheek that he kissed. You probably won’t wash your face again.

 

“Are you a sasaeng?!” came an angry voice.

 

You visibly jumped in surprise.

 

“Hoo. You scared me.” You said, looking back at him. A silly smile on your face from the kiss that Kyungsoo gave you.

 

“I don’t care.” He answered, annoyed.

 

“I’m not a sasaeng, Kai-oppa.” You explained.

 

“THEN WHY ARE YOU STARING AT HYUNG LIKE THAT?!”

 

“Like what?” his shout wiped the grin on your face and replaced it with a wary frown.

 

“Like you want to eat him alive. I’m warning you Ms. Sachi-whoever-you-are! Kyungsoo-hyun is mine!” he threatened as he come closer. His facejust inches away from yours. You can feel his hot breath.

 

And then he took the ticket on your hand.        

 

“Did hyung give this?” he asked, and before you can even reply. He tore the ticket into hundreds of pieces and let the wind blow it away. “Now, you won’t be able to see him again.” And before he leave, he gave you an arrogant smirk and patted your head. “Goodbye and good riddance, yeoboya.

 

You stood there, dumbstrucked. Horrified. Tears starting to fall. Waterfalls! Boom. T___T Darts in the heart.

 

“YA! KIM JONG IN! CURSE YOU!” you shouted when you had the chance to recover.

 

The concert starts in an hour and you don’t have a ticket. Most likely, it’s sold out already and you don’t have any cash. You promised Kyungsoo that you’ll watch…

 

 

Eottoke?!

 

--- 

AN: Yaaah~ Kai is so mean here. T__T Mian. :))