Sincheong 3: I'm Gonna be a Star

I Do, KyungSoo

 

You went home in a daze.

Forgetting the fact that you promised your friends to meet up after you eat your ice cream. But what the heck, they’ll forgive you for ditching them anyway.

 

After all, this is the first time..

 

“I’m in love.”  You whispered.  “I’m in love.” This time you said it with conviction, as a slow smile spread across your face.  You chanted those three words on your way home, ignoring again the people who greeted you.

 

“Sachi, okairie~” your father said when he spotted you sitting on the couch.

“Tadaima, appa.” You muttered, out of focus. You clutched the throw pillow and buried your face. Suppressing the mushy and gushy feeling you were experiencing for the first time.

 

This isn’t like the feels Lelouch gives you every time he opens up his arrogant mouth and flirts with CC. This is the first time you’ve felt you’re in cloud nine, in heaven. Like eating a cotton candy and enjoying the fluffy feeling it gives, leaving a sweetness in your mouth that you can’t help but enjoy.

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaah!” you can’t help but scream.

“Sachi! What’s wrong daughter?” your father asked, anxious.

"Nothing Pating, Appa~" you answered merrily, floating in a state of euphoria as you recall what happened to your day. “Appa! I won’t eat dinner tonight!” as you ran upstairs to stalk your new found love.

 

 “What was his name again?” as you fire up Google and Facebook to search his name.

 


“KyungSoo?” you mumbled to yourself. Now, where have you heard that name before, you mused.

 

“That’s my name. Do Kyung Soo imnida~” he bowed politely as he introduced himself. “And you are?”

 

“Oh! Annyeong haseyo, Sacheeko Yuuki imnida~” you greeted quickly, and bowed too.

 

“Kyung Soo-ah~” you sighed dreamily. “What a perfect name for his angelic face.”

 

When you pressed the enter button you were, well let’s just say that shock is an understatement. What you saw is something that jars the mind or emotions as if with a violent unexpected blow.  

 

“He really IS famous.” You gibbered and then you read various trivias about him.

 

EXO-K D.O. Profile & Trivias

 

Birthname: Do Kyung Soo

Stage Name: D.O

Birthday: January 12 1993

Height: 173 cm

Speciality: Singing, Beat Box

Recruited into S.M via: 2010 S.M. Casting System

Position: Main Vocalist

Nicknames: Orchestra Boy, The Pop Out EyesUmma D.O., EXO’s Umma, Pororo

 

 

“Muh! He has anti-fans in China?! Aniyaaa! How can that be?! He’s perfect!”

 

 

D.O. is a fanboy of f(x)? Like who the heck is f(x), isn’t that the thing in algebra?!”

 

 

“D.O is shipped with fellow EXo-K member, Kai. WHO IS KAI?! WHAT IS SHIP? Like the boat?!”

 

 

 

And so, you spent the rest of the day reading random articles about him, and well, EXO, of course. And some other related stuffs about him.

 

 

“Kyaaaah! Look at his eyes here! So big! Kyeopta!” as you hit the saved button.

 

“Omo! That voice! I’m gonna die~” as you hit the download button.

 

“Again!” as you the replay button.

 

 

“WHY IS THAT KAI DUDE TOUCHING HIM! Like asdfghjkl! ?! NOOOO!” as you saw a gif with Kai and your beloved Kyung Soo loves. Your eyes are on fire, like you want to get a frying pan and hit that Kai guy hard on his head. Until he bleed to death and he can no longer flirt with your spring.  Evil indeed.

 

 

And thus, that’s what made you into a KyungSoo stan. Which means “Staker-Fan”, yep, you just learned that awhile ago too! The wonders of the internet.

 

 

Before you sign off..

 

 

 

You saw a newly posted video of “EXO-K Commercial” in your Newsfeed. Lolm yes. You’ve liked and subscribed to every page and blogs that has something to do with him. Of course! You have to know everything about him, before you meet him again.

 

 

Play

 

 

“Asdfghjkl! Rolling like a freaking buffalo! What the muh is this?! IS THAT HIM?! ISTAHP IT! PLEASE! I CAN’T! Who’s that curly guy again? Yes! Chan-whatever-his-name-is!  I WANT MORE OF KYUNGSOO! PLEASE! REWIIIIND!” as you once again, abuse the replay button, hoping to catch another glimpse of him as the camera fan around them.

 

“Sachi!” your father yelled, barging inside your room.

 

“Yah! Appa!” you shrieked in surprise.

 

“You were shouting. I thought something bad happened.” He said witn aworried look on his eyes. He looked around the room, surveying if something is amiss.

 

“Ani~ I was just..” you looked at your desktop, which by the way the wallpaper is D.O. “researching.”

 

“Oh. Daughter, go sleep. You can do your homework tomorrow. Oyasumi, Sa-chan”

 

“Appa! Do we still have food?” you suddenly garbled.

 

“Yes, there’s some leftover kimchi spaghetti in the fridge. I thought you’re not hungry.” Your father replied, with a knot on his forehead.

 

“Well, I am now.” You said, standing up. “And KyungSoo likes girls with big appetite.” You whispered.

 

“Did you say something?”

 

“Nothing Appa. Go sleep, I can fare on my own.” You replied, heading down the stairs. “Oyasumi, appa! Saranghae~”

 

“You too, Sachi.”

 

***

 

As you dig in to your late dinner, you ate as many as you can but still remembering the fact that he likes slim girls who has huge appetites! Like I said, you were enjoying your meal when you suddenly thought of something horrible which made you drop your chopsticks.

 

“He’s an idol.”

 

 

You’re hand shook as you recall the videos of the sasaeng fans who tried to interact with the stars. They only touch.. what the heck, they haven’t even touched the idols and bodyguards are already flocking them.

 

“How can I see him again?” you brood over, staring at your fourth plate of spaghetti.

 

“How can I see him again if I’m just a fan?” tears were starting to well up as you experience a EUREKA  moment!

 

Ting!

 

Like a light bulb , the tears suddenly were gone. And you were grinning ear-to-ear like a silly clown.

 

“I’M GONNA BE A STAR!”