Chapter 8 - Confused

She's back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm...Lee Joon!"


" Lee Joon...Hmm..." Mrs. Park pondered. "Ahh why don't you sit beside Kim Hyuna over there!" She pointed to an empty seat beside Hyuna.

"Ughh why is Hyuna always the lucky one." A female student whispered. "She dated Kikwang, Doojoon-"

"-I heard Hyunseung broke up with Yoona for Hyuna!"

"Yep. Shes the luckiest." They scoffed in envy.

"Ugh!" Yoona sighed, rolling her eyes. *She's so damn annoying! Getting all the guys!*

*Aahhhaa YES! IN YOUR FACE ES!* Hyuna stuck her tongue out. *Wait..Did I just say that...?*

"Hey~" Joon surprisingly said , making Hyuna widen her eyes in shock with a clueless expression.

Several female classmates looked at him, to see if they were the lucky girl he was talking to.

But of course, he was talking to Hyuna.

"Uhh...hi." She hesitated.

"Hyuna right?"

"Ahaa yep. Kim Hyuna. Nice to meet ya, I guess, Lee Joon. " She awkwardly said, giving her best smile.

"You're pretty cute. " He stated and laughed.

"Well you're not so bad looking yourself! I mean, look at all the girls. They're glaring at me like they're gunna kill me or something. Aish~"

"Hahaa dont worry. I'll protect you. " He winked as he faced the front once more.

Hyuna flushed to dark shades of red and covered her cheeks in embarrassment, keeping her head down so no one could notice. *Omo I blush way too easily!*

On the other side of the room however...

"What the hell is that guy doing!?" Hyunseung muttered under his breath.

"Hitting on Kim Hyuna. What else?" Doojoon smirked, overhearing. "Look if theres anyone whos jealous, it should be me. I AM her boyfriend afterall right?" He reminded.

"I-I'm not jealous! " Hyunseung stuttered.

"Yeaah...sure you arn't..."

"And whatever. I don't even know why you and Hyuna are dating anyways..." Hyunseung raised his eyebrow.

He waited for a response, but his eyes soon travelled to Joon and Hyuna.

*Hyuna's giggling and blushing?! Oh, come one! I wink at her and she calls me a player. Joon winks at her and she starts being all flirtatious?! What kind of world is this??...* Hyunseung questioned. *Why can't she just give me a chance?* he whined.

*Well she did, its just you were stupid enough to let Hyuna go and abandon her...* He talked to himself. *...uhh...Did I just talk to myself? Yeah...I'm definitely going crazy. * He let out a sigh, a bit creeped out with how hes acting these days. All because of one girl...Kim Hyuna.

"Why Hyuna and I are dating?" Doojoon slowly repeated Hyunseung's question, snapping him back to reality.  "Well...she told me to. But judging how things look right now, we're probably going to break up after school. Then she can go after Joon! Wouldn't it be nice? Imagine them getting married! They'd look cute together!" Doojoon laughed at Hyunseung's red face. *Ahh this is so fun trying to tick him off!..haha!*

"I just don't understand..." Hyunseung grunted.

*SHES YOUR DAMN FREKIN GIRLFRIEND, DOOJOON! SHOULDN'T YOU BE PISSED THAT SHES FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER GUY?.LIKE ME?!!...whoaa wait I'm pissed? Oh god, I AM jealous...* Hyunseung admitted, massaging his temples. *Aigoo~*

--------------

"Hey could I get your number Hyuna?" Joon shyly asked.

"Yeaah-umm ...sure!" They exchanged numbers and Hyuna smiled.

"Thanks!" They both said in harmony. It was followed by some chuckles and jokes.

"Hey Joonie~~" Someone purred out of nowhere, interrupting the conversation.

"Oh! uhh...hi?.."

"I'm Yoona. Im Yoona!" She hugged his arm, with her chin on his shoulder.

*Err..okay? Subtle?.... * Hyuna couldn't help but laugh at Yoona's failed attempt.

"Yeaah well. I'm...Lee Joon..." He shook her off with a disgusted look on his face.

Hyuna giggled at his expression and Joon smiled at her laugh. Yoona just got completely irritated.

"Hyuna! Don't you have Kikwang-I mean Doojoon as your boyfriend already?? Lay off Joon oppa here!" Yoona purposely blurted.

"Well we broke up okay?" Hyuna smoothly lied. "And I thought you were still heartbroken from Hyunseung dumping you!!" Hyuna countered

"UGH WHATEVER!"

"Uhh...excuse me..." Joon stepped back. "...I'll just...get going. I'll see you later Hyuna! Uhh...and...whatever your name is. " He pointed at Yoona while shaking his head.

"It's Im Yoona!"

"Yeah. Whatever." He started walking away

"Bye Joon! I'll text ya soon!" Hyuna waved.

"Hahaa alright! Maybe we can hang later today?"

"Sure! See ya!"

Yoona stood there amazed. *How did she just get four of the hottest guys to love her?? In like what, less than a week? What is this!*

*Haha he totally rejected Yoona! Look at her face!! ..Huh I think Im gunna like this guy...* Hyuna snickered.

"You got his number?" Yoona suddenly asked.

"Yep."

"Of course..."

"I don't get it. Don't you still like Hyunseung or something?" Hyuna curiously interrogated.  "How could you just forget him like that!? You've dated for almost two years! Now your trying to get Lee Joon ? Don't you feel ashamed?? Didn't you know how lucky you were to have Hyunseung?! "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter