Chapter 6 - Talks

She's back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona knew quite well who Hyunseung was talking about.

 

Kim Hyuna.

 

*That is always getting in my way! Ugh! Why is she back?! To get my Hyunseung?! AHHH!*

 

She threw her phone on the ground in anger and quickly did her makeup once again. Yoona stormed out of her washroom and swooped her backpack up hanging on her right shoulder. She walked out of the mansion her family lived in and entered the limo at the front.

 

"Come on I got to get to school. So hurry I'm going to be late and it'll all be your fault. " She blamed the innocent driver.

 

"Your the one who came here late...." Mr. Kim, the driver, mumbled.

 

"What was that?!" Yoona yelled

 

"Nothing madam, nothing at all ...." Mr. Kim stepped on the pedal and zoomed away.

 

---------------

 

"Hey....is that Yoona's limo coming?!"

 

"Yeah...why is she here? Shouldn't she be crying her off at home?" Another schoolmate chuckled.

 

Hyuna overheard these girls in her class.  *Oh so I guess everyone still hates her...makes sense. * She shrugged.

 

Hyuna kept on walking until she heard some noises from behind.

 

**CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK**

 

She continued her pace but the noise was getting louder and louder. Coming closer and closer.

 

**CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK**

 

*Oh my god what is that stupid annoying noise?!* She was fed up with it and turned around to find the source.

 

Not who she wanted to see at all.

 

"You!" Both girls shouted at once.

 

"Damn it why are you here Yoona?" Hyuna sighed in exhaustion.

 

"I need to talk to you."

 

------------

 

"No 'hello, how are you after two years?'" Hyuna tiredly joked.

 

"Shut up. Why are you here? For Hyunseung? Do you want him back? Still heartbroken? Did you tell him to break up with me?!" Yoona threw questions all at once.

 

"Ugh don't worry. I don't plan on getting Hyunseung back. He's a jerk. " Hyuna said after remember yesterday at the theatre.

 

"Oh..." Yoona softly said. "Wait. How do I know your not lying?"

 

"Oh my god I don't like him!!! " Hyuna assured. "Anyways I'm dating another guy, okay?"

 

"But...why did Hyunseung break up with me then?!"

 

"Because your rude, unintelligent, a -"

 

"UGH NO NOT THOSE REASONS! He said he wanted to break up because you Kim Hyuna came back!!" She rolled her eyes.

 

"..uhh.....did he really? In a..good way?" Hyuna asked, puzzled. *Does he...like me? Aish what am I thinking...but it might be true though... Damn am I being too full of myself? ....ahh I don't even know...* She sighed.

 

"I guess. But just tell him to screw off. He's mine....MINE....alright? Or else this year will be the worse for you Kim Hyuna, I swear.  " Yoona warned as she strutted away.

 

*So Hyunseung did break up with Yoona because of me...was he actually telling the truth yesterday? About how he didn't want to break up with me? ....*

 

Her head hurt. She was confused. *Didn't he want to leave me? Why would he want me back? The time I want him to come back to me, he doesnt. The time I hate him, he..likes me?! This is so stupid!* She took a deep breath and headed to class.

 

------------------

 

"Alright. So today...." Ms. Park started the lesson but something was bothering Hyuna.

 

*Why do I feel like somebody is watching me? Am I going crazy?* She turned her head a bit to the right and peeked at the corner of her eye.

 

The culprit?

 

* Jang Hyunseung. Of course...* She then looked to the opposite direction and saw another pair of eyes glued on her.

 

*And Im Yoona...great...*

 

She shifted uncomfortably in her seat and laid her head down.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter