The concert, the abs and the... Niel?

One shot collection

“Hyung.” The called startled him. Niel looked behind but as he noticed it was Changjo, he frowned. He was the least person Niel wanted to see right now.

“Hyung, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt your feeling.” Changjo apologized. From his face Niel knew that the younger really meant his words but he was too mad with what happened before that he just ignore Changjo. It hurt his pride more than he wanted to admit.

Flashback...

“Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....” The fans screamed as soon as the younger ripped off his shirt. Although Niel was far from him as he watch from the side but the older can see the smile beaming from his face. He look proud, Niel can see that. Unconsciously he touched his stomach. It was flat. He had no abs like Changjo. Suddenly he felt inferiority with his body and a tinge of jealousy toward his lover.

When he looked back at Changjo, their eyes met. A small was on his face. He didn’t know why but he felt like the younger is mocking him instead eventhough it’s not the case. His inferiority makes him thought otherwise. He left in hasty and the younger must see that because he too was hurried to leave the stage.

“Hyung,” Changjo called him. But he pretended he did not hear that. He continued to walk but halted when he felt the younger grab his hand.

“Hyung, you watched my performance? What do you think? It was great, right? Everyone screams so loud when...” and Niel can’t hear anymore. He watched as the younger spoke with enthusiastic about his performance but nothing registered in his mind.

“Hyung... hyung...”

“Huh, what?” Niel looked around, they were now in the waiting room. When did they arrive here, he never realized.

“Hyung.” Changjo’s face was sour. “What were you thinking that you can’t hear I’m calling you?” there was an accusing in his tone.

“Nothing. Why?” He smiled although it didn’t really reach his eyes.

“Aish, we were talking about my performance. Did you see everyone going crazy when I tore my shirt?”

‘Not this again.’ He thought.

“I’m so jealous with you. We want body like you too, right hyung?” Ricky said. Niel glared at the oblivious fake maknae.

“Hyung, even you work out like crazy, you can’t get this body. Your body is all bone and skin.” That really got him. And after that, every time Changjo tried to get close to him, he will run.

Flashback end...

 “Hyung....” The younger started to whine. Niel can feel that a smile started to creep across his mouth. He was really weak with this version of Changjo. Changjo’s image always all about tough and things like that but when there is only both of them, the younger will act like a kid.

“Hyung. I’m really sorry. I’m just joking. I didn’t really mean my words.” He really looked sorry. NIel do not have the heart to stay mad at the younger afterall it was not really his fault.

“I know and I’m sorry too.” He smiled. “I was too sensitive.”

“No, it was me who is insensitive. I can’t even see my boyfriend is not happy and on top of that I hurt his feeling with my words. I’m sorry.” Changjo said, sincere.

Niel felt so happy. He felt so loved. If it was not because they were on stage, he will really kiss Changjo right here, right now.

“Hyung, let me see your abs. I know you have it.”

“What abs, you said I have skin and bone only.”

“I was just joking. Deep down I know you have a great body.” He smiled a creepy smile. Changjo pulled Niel’s shirt and took a peek.

“Wow you really have a great body. And even if you don’t, I can you help you work out tonight.” Changjo winked. Niel can only blush.

And they live happily ever after. Well at least until their next argument...

 

The End...

 

 

 

A/N 

finally i wrote something yahooooooooo.... i was really an accomplishment for me

i'm sorry because i said i will update but i lie... i really want to update but i've been to busy so i'm really sorry

hope you enjoy this eventhough it was nothing much

p/s image credit to Dear.Niel.. i'm sorry i crop your mark but it is not my intention. i hope you don't mind