Hug

One shot collection

 

"Hyung, go away... he is mine." Changjo quickly hugged Niel and dragged the man away from L.Joe. It was childish but he cannot lie to himself. He was jealous watching all the interaction between Niel and L.Joe. Niel was supposed to be his, not that Niel actually knew that since he never confessed his feeling before but putting that point aside, he can't handle to see Niel flirting with all the members. It break his heart more than he want to admit and apparently his hyungs love to see his suffer as each one of them took turn flirting with Niel just to annoy him. Yes, all of members knew about his feeling except this oblivious guy. Isn’t he being too obvious already? How come his hyung cannot see it?

As he can’t contain his anger, he kicked Niel at his . Now, he felt good but he forgot the consequence of his action. Niel can be a bit violent when he did his revenge. Changjo can felt sweat dropped at his side as he watched Niel’s shadow closer and closer to him. Niel held this mischievous smile as he walked to him. Quickly got into his knee, Changjo beg for mercy. He waited nervously for his punishment but it never came. The next thing he knew, he felt a soft pat on his head and Niel smile at him before walking away.

 

And Changjo can smile again...