At the point of breaking...

It’s not just a show...it’s a REALITY SHOW!!

A/N: note that INFINITE's dorm is still the second dorm..

I still cannot accept that they actually moved dorm and leave A-PINK  behind..

I hope A-PINK will soon move, too..^^

anyway, moving on to the story~~~ I think it kinda fails.. :(

but I hope u'll still like it..happy reading! :)

 

 

Naeun plays with her nails anxiously as the lift goes down two floors below A-PINK's dorm. Yes, she is heading to INFINITE's dorm if you are wondering. She plans to meet Myungsoo again today, and settle everything. She has lost count for how many times she went there already, only to find the dorm empty. INFINITE is still busy promoting their newest album and only comes back when most people are asleep already. But, this time, she has decided that she will wait for no matter how long. Myungsoo has been ignoring her texts and calls since the news breaks, and as cold as he is, he never ignores her messages and calls. This is the first time, and it has been days. Her eyes are swollen from her series of crying every nights. She even got scolded by her coordi everyday, especially yesterday when they first filmed 'We Got Married', because of this. These past few days have been like hell for her.

The lift makes a loud 'ding!' sound when it arrived to the destination. Naeun sighed before stepping out of the lift and walks toward INFINITE's dorm, where her loved one lives. She pressed the bell and waits for an answer, but nothing comes out. She tried again, but still, only silence greets her. She sighed again then sits in front of the door, on the carpeted floor. She might look pathetic, or like a frustrated fan, or maybe people will think of her as a crazy fangirl, but she doesn't care. All she cares about is her relationship with Myungsoo. Her Myungsoo. She have the occupant card, anyway, so she has the right to be in this building.

She hugs her knees, placing her forehead on them, hiding her face. Sobs can be heard, filling the empty hallway. There, she is crying again. Drops and drops of tears keep coming out, not obeying her brain. Until, sleep finally fetches her and she falls into a deep slumber, alone, in the empty hallway.

 

 

 

"Excuse me...helloooo?......wake up whoever you are...." Naeun can feel a hand shaking her body, waking her up with a soft voice. She flutters her eyes open and lifts her face, looking up to the owner of the voice. "Naeun-ah! What are you doing here?" It's Sunggyu and the rest of INFINITE and their manager. They look surprised and confused to find her here, sleeping outside their dorm. It's past midnight already.

Naeun stands up immediatelly and bows awkwardly with soft 'annyeong haseyo' and 'mianhaeyo' coming out of her pink lips. Never did she ever feel this awkward with the members. She lifts her body up and, there, she sees him. Their eyes meet, and without her brain can control her lips, she utters his name softly. "Myungsoo oppa." She missed him so much that it's killing her. She smiles at him. But without even replying her smile, Myungsoo averts his gaze from her, and get into the dorm. Poker face is the expression he is wearing.

"Y.....ya......yah!! Myungsoo-ah!!" Sungyeol called, surprised by his reaction, and chases him inside. They are all surprised. This is not the usual Myungsoo when he meets Naeun. The usual Myungsoo would smile like an idiot even if he only sees her from a far distance. And this confirms the members with one thing, they are fighting. All of them know about the news, but Myungsoo always looks fine. And this shocked them even more.

Naeun just smiles. "It's okay, oppa. Myungsoo oppa is the Ice Prince, after all." Tears started pooling in her eyes once again, and she bends down her head before even one drop falls from her already swollen eyes. Her body is shaking and sobs can be heard. The manager instructs the members to get inside, leaving Sunggyu and Naeun outside.

"Come in first. I'll text Chorong that you are here, so she won't worry." Sunggyu said, her back, calming her down. Naeun just  follows him inside and sits on the sofa in the living room. She keeps bowing her head as streams of tears keep flowing down her cheeks. There is no sight of Myungsoo there, but she can hear the faint noises coming from one of the rooms.

Hoya then comes to the living room, with a glass of water on his hand. "Here, drink this and calm yourself down a bit." He said handing her the glass. She swallows her sobs and wipes away her tears before taking the glass. "Hais~ I didn't know it will be this bad. He always looks just fine." Hoya said again, ruffling his hair. He is concerned with the two a lot. He knows how it feels, since this kind of situation happened to him and Eunji before.

Naeun emptied the glass quickly before staring at Sunggyu and Hoya. "Oppa, can I talk to Myungsoo oppa for a bit? I'll go back after that."

"Eh? O...oh. It's his room over there." Both boys answered at the same time, pointing at Myungsoo's room, looking dumbfounded at Naeun's boldness. Naeun nods and walks toward the ponted room. The faint noises have finally become clearer as she is getting closer to the room. The members are scolding Myungsoo for what he did before. She knocks, making the noises stop. She opens the door slowly, revealing herself. And without being instructed, one by one of the members leaves the room, knowing that they need some room for themselves.

Myungsoo looks at her for a split seconds and just crawls onto his bed, completely ignoring her. "Oppa, please don't ignore me." Naeun said frustrated, trying hard not to let her tears flowing down her cheeks again. Myungsoo just stays still, seeming like not willing to answer her. "Why do I get this silent treatment from you? What did I do wrong? Joining 'We Got Married' is completely fine! There's nothing wrong with it! It's my work!!" Naeun finally explodes when Myungsoo keeps ignoring her, not bother to say even a word, like she is some kind of crazy fangirl. Tears finally strolled down again. Her sadness, her anger, all have reached their peaks. "I'm tired of saying sorry!! It's not even my fault!! You are the one who convinced me to accept the offer, saying that you will join, too. But in the end, your company declined it, and now I get this silent treatment?!! Nomu aniya??(isn't it too much??)" Naeun chocked on her sobs as she speaks. Tears keep flowing down her cheeks like crazy. Myungsoo doesn't even want to talk to her, and she has lost for words to make him speak. Silence fills the room as no one talks. Only small sobs from Naeun can be heard.

"Oppa, are you really not going to talk?" Naeun finally calmed herself down, found her words and stopped sobbing. But still no answers are coming from Myungsoo. "You ignored my messages and calls. You didn't want to even see me. And now you refuse to talk to me. Is this how you really want to treat me? Do you even still want me with you?" train of questions are coming from Naeun, but again, she gets no answer, not even a word. Naeun sighed for God-knows-how-many times today. "Fine, then. I finally know how you really feel about me. I am such a fool to hope that you will understand and just trust me." Naeun stops to blink the tears that are threatening to fall again. She gather all of her might to say the last blow. "Guess, this is our end, huh?" Naeun chuckles. "Gomawo, oppa. Nan oppa ajikdo saranghae. (thanks, oppa. I still love you.) I hope you'll live happily." Naeun smiles bitterly as she walks to the door. But even before she can grab the door handle, someone grabs her hand, turns her around, and pulls her into his embrace. Tears finally strolled down her cheeks feeling Myungsoo's heavy breath on her head, feeling his body heat embraces her, and hearing his heart beats.

"Oppa..." Naeun called softly. Her tears keep flowing down, but this time, they are tears of happiness, tears of relief that Myungsoo fetched her back.

"Andwae...don't go..." Myungsoo finally uttered some words, even if it's only a whisper that only Naeun can hear. He burries his face on her head, inhaling the smell of her shampoo. Naeun can feel drops of water on her shoulder. Myungsoo's tears.

They stay like that for a couple of minutes until, finally, Myungsoo lets go of her. Hands on her shoulders, and eyes locked on hers. "I'm sorry, I'm such a fool. It's not your fault. It's never your fault." Myungsoo said, bowing his head down, feeling ashamed and mad. He is mad at himself. At how he couldn't convince his company to accept that offer. At how incapable he is. He is mad at himself and never at Naeun. How can he ever be mad at his beloved one? He is just frustrated and jealous. He cannot control it that he ended up ignoring her. He is, indeed, a fool.

Myungsoo lifts up his head again and stared at her very deeply. "I love you, Naeun-ah. Don't ever leave me. I'll die if you do." He said. Eyes are red and his vision is blurred because of the tears. Naeun lifts up her hands, wiping away the tears on Myungsoo's cheeks. Naeun's smile gets wider, the happiest and most sincere smile she ever puts on her face for the past few days. "It takes you long enough to finally speaks. I thought you really don't love me anymore." And Myungsoo finally smiles, too, staring at her ever so lovingly.

It's over. Their critical time is over. For now, they know how they cannot actually live without each other.

"I trust you, Naeun-ah. I'm sorry for being a pabo. 'We Got Married' is just for work, right? You only love me, right? Then, that's enough for me." Myungsoo grins. There comes Mr. Confident.

"I love only you, oppa. I love only INFINITE's L. I love the one and only Kim Myungsoo." Myungsoo grins even wider and plant a peck on her lips. But before Myungsoo can pull out completely, Naeun grabs his cheeks and pulls him again for a real kiss. The very sweet and loving kiss, and they can feel each other smiles through the kiss.

"I LOVE YOU, SON NAEUN!!" Myungsoo screamed with all his might after they pulled off. Naeun smiles again and replies ever so sweetly. "I love you, too, Kim Myungsoo oppa."

Suddenly a loud bang can be heard from the door, followed by Sunggyu's voice. "Yah! Keep your voice low! It's past midnight already. And make sure you get her back before dawn! Chorong is going crazy. She keeps calling and scolds me on the phone. I'm getting maaaadddd......." The couple chuckles hearing the leader whines. They stare at each other again and smile, sending love through their eyes.

Finally, the biggest storm ever in their relationship ended, making their bond stronger. Surely, they cannot stop 'We Got Married' to continue filming with Taemin and Naeun couple, but they know and believe one thing. Their relationship will never shake, ever again, because of this matter. And they trust each other to keep their hearts only for the both of them. They trust each other that they will never, ever, stop loving one another. Even if people start to stop loving and having faith in Myungeun couple, they won't. That is their silent promise to each other. Myungeun, forever and always.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Finally done!! :) I'm sorry if it is not as good as Taelli story. :(

I tried my best to make this as real as possible. :(

And there is a hint of Hoji and Gyurong here.

I'm sorry for those who don't ship Gyurong, but I like the leaders couple more.

But I hope you guys still enjoy the story. :)

I probably will add a bonus chapter later, so wait for it!! :)

And please tell me what you guys think about this one, cuz I really have no confidence in this.

COMMENTS ARE REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVED!! ^^ ♥