The one real is our relationship!

It’s not just a show...it’s a REALITY SHOW!!

Taemin and Sulli are sitting on the couch in F(x)'s dorm, with Taemin's left hand encircled around Sulli, her hair lovingly, while Sulli is leaning closely on Taemin's chest, playing with his right hand. Only in SHINee's and F(x)'s dorms that they can be this close, far from paparazi and fans. No one knows that these two youngsters are actually a real couple. They've been hiding it so very carefully that no one really notice. And if any one notice, they will only consider that as a fanservice. Only their members and managers and some of their closest friends know about them and all of them give their full support for this couple.

The TV in front of them just plays whatever without them really watching. Both of them are too concentrated in whatever thoughts that occupy their minds. It's not that long since the news broke, shocking everybody, including Taemin himself. Even those who know about their relationship showed concern and even sent supporting messages. And yesterday, they have finally started their first filming for that God-knows-what TV show that breaks a lot of people's hearts, not excluding Sulli's. How can she not? Her very own, beloved boyfriend is filming 'We Got Married' with other girl, not to mention the visual of A-PINK. She is mad, she is sad. She wants to explode and cry and protest, but she knows that won't change anything. The show must go on. And she knows all too well that she will only make things worse if she does that, so she only stays quiet and calm.

"Ssul..." Taemin called breaking their silence. Sulli glances up to face Taemin, giving him a short, soft 'hmm..?' "Are you that upset? You are too quiet." Taemin asked softly, her hair even more lovingly if that's even possible.

"Of course I am. Who won't be? My dearest oppa is going to be taken away for 'We Got Married', that stupid virtual marriage that ruin everything. Even Vic umma and Onew oppa separated because of that stupid show." Sulli pouts, feeling her emotion reaches its peak. Why did Taemin bring this up anyway? She had been trying really hard only to calm herself and not to think about it these past few days.

Taemin shifts his body, freeing himself from Sulli only to hug her tightly. "I am sorry. I really had no idea about this. I thought it would be Minho hyung who would go for this show. But I guess, I thought wrong." Taemin explained, hugging Sulli even tighter.

"Oppa, pabo aniya? (oppa is a fool, are u not?) That means digging his own grave if Minho oppa really accepted the offer." Sulli sighed. She had seen how upset and frustrated Krystal was, when, instead of her, it was Sulli who got casted for the drama 'To the Beautiful You' with Minho. How she wept for days, while Minho trying really hard to calm her down. Even until now, she still gets irritated because there are less Minstal and even more Minsul. She watched and heard how Minho and Krystal fought even only over small things. So, Minho would be a real fool if he really agreed to that offer. That day would be the day when Minstal ends, for good.

Taemin breaks off his embrace, resting both his hands on Sulli's shoulders, and stares at her, locking his gaze only at her. They stay like that until finally Taemin speaks. "Ssul, do you trust me?" Sulli nods. "You know I love you, right?" again, Sulli only nods. "So, will you still trust me and have faith in me? in us?" and again, Taemin receives a nod from Sulli, with tears finally strolled down her cheeks. She bends down her head as small sobs can be heard coming from her. Taemin's hand reaches her chin and pulls her head up. Their eyes, once again, meet. Taemin smiles at her and wipes her tears away. He closes the gap between them and plants a sweet, loving kiss on her lips. Sulli's tear roll down even more as she can feel the love through the kiss. Her very own and lovely boyfriend's. Taemin breaks the kiss only to smile at and hug her again. He her back ever so lovingly and whispers sweet and soothing words on her ear. He breaks the hug and stares at her again, looking deeply into her eyes.

"I love you, Ssul. No matter what happens, I will always love you, and I will never stop loving you. You are the best thing that ever happen to me. 'We Got Married' is just a show, an act. I love only you. You should keep that in your mind, okay?" Sulli only nods at his words. She finally stopped crying and hugs Taemin real tight. She is now happy. She should have known that Taemin loves her. She should not be mad because of that show. Taemin had given so much for her. He even just accepted the fact that she and Minho kissed in the drama, and just trust her fully. This time is her turn. She should trust him and support him with all her might.

"I love you, too, oppa. Forever and always."

Yes, 'We Got Married' is only a show. The one real is their relationship. She and Taemin, Sulli and Taemin, Taelli - what the fans call them. Naeun and Taemin are just a show, virtual, fake. And nothing's gonna change that. Even if the fans have a change of hearts, she won't. and she believes that Taemin won't ever change, too. They are real, their relationship is real, always and forever. -Taelli-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

There comes Taelli!! :)

I decided to separate the story of Taelli and Myungeun, so this will consist of 2 chapters.

There is a hint of Minstal and Ontoria here..

I made Ontoria separate because I dont actually like the pair..I prefer Khuntoria..haha

Onew can pair with anyone he wants, even me..kkkkk

Hope u like this story! :) Myungeun will be up this coming friday!! :)

Comments are really really reaaaaally loved!!